Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - General Discussions

OOTP 17 - General Discussions Everything about the latest Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:32 PM   #1
ForeverRoyalKC
All Star Starter

Having trouble with uniforms

I was trying to start a 16 team league in Missouri. Fictional logos that jived with each team name came up on the team home screens and the players hats, but all jerseys were snow white and each player wore a team color shirt under the white jersey. How do I get the teams name / script to show on the jerseys?!
ForeverRoyalKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:11 AM   #2
thorpegiovanni
All Star Reserve

Did you create them and upload them to the team settings?
Old 03-20-2017, 01:44 PM   #3
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

if they are labeled as tehy are in the jersey/logos/cap directory, then it should work fine.

go in that directory and see how the name the file... heck, i think if it just starts with the team name it's enough?

if there is one of the same name... replace it (can always save to a new location.. also, everythign in the data directory is archived already (rar/zip i forget, you can find them in the game's directory plain as day)... the game cannot lose that info from you dinking around in that directory... but if you replace a pre-existing file, you'll have to revert it if you want it to work as it did previously.

Last edited by NoOne; 03-20-2017 at 01:46 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote