Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 12-28-2018, 03:44 PM   #21
bwburke94
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel230 View Post
When playing a "New standard game" is there a way to assign uniforms and hats to "inactive teams" i.e Hartford Dark Blues & Troy Trojans or players from pre 1901?
Some facegens show up as a floating head. The luckier ones just a random color generic uniform.
The inactive teams don't have a team "settings" page like current ones. And adding the pre 1901 N.L teams uniforms and ballcaps some of you have made to my folders doesn't seem to help update the facegens.
Known issue. You can't do anything about it, which kind of sucks.
bwburke94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 06:50 PM   #22
diesel230
All Star Reserve

Thanks Burke!!
diesel230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 01:51 PM   #23
johnnyh
Minors (Single A)

Does this work for OOTP19? I am also trying to set this up for an Online Franchise that I am a member but don't have commissioner access. Will that work? Every time I try to add a historical jersey to my saved folder it will update some players and not others. What settings do I need to use to get all of the jerseys, caps, logos to update for all players in an online franchise?
johnnyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 10:34 AM   #24
ArcAngel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh View Post
Does this work for OOTP19?
Yes it does, and as long as the devs don't change the format of the logos, caps, and jersey files, then it will work for future OOTP versions also.
ArcAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:39 PM   #25
johnnyh
Minors (Single A)

What about this below:

Every time I try to add a historical jersey to my saved folder it will update some players and not others. What settings do I need to use to get all of the jerseys, caps, logos to update for all players in an online franchise?
johnnyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:53 PM   #26
warneke
Minors (Single A)

Is there still a ballparks folders? Or did I miss it?

Thanks for the collection of great stuff
warneke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:26 AM   #27
JMDurron
All Star Starter

Is there any version of the historical ballparks that work with the new .webp file format? I only get a black screen for the ballparks in-game now.
JMDurron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 06:04 PM   #28
Pendragon
Minors (Double A)

Thank you so much for the uniform mods. These are perfect for my historical leagues.
Pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 01:01 AM   #29
fredbeene
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyballer455 View Post
Version 1 has now been replaced by Version 2. Here what has changed from the first version:

1) Added more teams to the Minor League Collection

2) Added a folder containing historical league logos. Minor league logos were made by tx_ranger

3) Added No_Pepper's Historical Minor League Uniforms to the Minor League Collection folder. This contains minor league teams for use from the 1900s to the 1960s. See the readme file inside that folder for usage instructions.

4) Edited the historical caps folder to account for years when team's home and away caps were the same to ensure proper loading of those caps.

5) And finally, I edited the historical logos folder to remove a couple duplicates.

A link to Version 2 of the file has now been added to the first post and also to this post.

DOWNLOAD:
Historical Replay Starter Kit V2

Download and enjoy!
If you do a historical league starting from any year, will each following year update with player photos new photos for each year?
fredbeene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:45 AM   #30
Perceptor
Minors (Triple A)

Anyone know how to add the minor league unis and hats to a historical game?
Old 03-27-2020, 09:14 AM   #31
Tiger Fan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceptor View Post
Anyone know how to add the minor league unis and hats to a historical game?
Minor league jerseys, caps and logos pre-2000 can be found here:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=286502
Tiger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 12:48 AM   #32
terp47@atlanticbb.net
Minors (Single A)

All Uniforms

Great effort! I was trying to assign the home/visiting uniforms to my 1964 season (OOTP 21). When I selected the "select" button, the uniforms were there but only showed 1,000 files. There is something written below the last uniform file, but it is not complete. How can I get to the remaining uniforms to assign them? Thanks folk.

Terp
terp47@atlanticbb.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 08:03 PM   #33
terp47@atlanticbb.net
Minors (Single A)

All Uniforms

All Uniforms
Great effort! I was trying to assign the home/visiting uniforms to my 1964 season (OOTP 21). When I selected the "select" button, the uniforms were there but only showed 1,000 files. There is something written below the last uniform file, but it is not complete. How can I get to the remaining uniforms to assign them? Thanks folk.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:22 PM   #34
JaBurns
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by terp47@atlanticbb.net View Post
All Uniforms
Think you can search by name for the team you want, or when you reload the league check the box on the bottom "Run full check correct logos, jerseys, caps after loading league".
JaBurns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 06:00 PM   #35
terp47@atlanticbb.net
Minors (Single A)

Thank you. I'll try that
Old 04-06-2020, 12:24 AM   #36
terp47@atlanticbb.net
Minors (Single A)

Looked at it. Don't see where I can select an individual team. Can you help me with this? Specific, please. Thank you.

Terp
Old 04-18-2020, 10:42 AM   #37
Pendragon
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by terp47@atlanticbb.net View Post
Looked at it. Don't see where I can select an individual team. Can you help me with this? Specific, please. Thank you.

Terp
When you go to select a jersey, there is a limit to how many files will display. If you want to search for a specific team using the "select" button, use the Filter button at the top far right of the select screen.

The filter button will launch a pop-up that has buttons at the bottom that will let you search on the city or name of the team you are modifying, and gives you a text box option for searching as well.

When you find the file you are looking for, select it and hit the Load button, which will light up when you select and item on the list.
Pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 09:25 AM   #38
timmermac
Major Leagues

Will this work in OOTP 14?

Crush the baseball. Drive it before you. And hear the lamentation of the opponent's women.

I am king of the diamond! Let there be a grand clubhouse feast! Bring me the finest meats and cheeses in all the land!
timmermac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 06:45 PM   #39
todk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Question did not get the ballparks

Hi, downloaded the starter kit but it did not include the ballparks folder, Can I find that somewhere else? Also will this work in OOTP 22? If so how to do it. Thanks
todk is offline   Reply With Quote