Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2014, 04:26 PM   #61
George_Bell
All Star Starter

Thank you Pwal. These are amazing!!
George_Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 10:13 PM   #62
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by klonewarrior View Post
The White Sox uniforms are god ugly...not that there was much inspiration to draw from...most of these are kinda cool over all.
yes they are ugly but there were more variations he could have used other then modern meets 1983. the slight red from 1959 and 1971. The different caps from the 1930's and 1917. my fav of 1987-90. I have tons of various White Sox uniforms in this thread that are 10X better then what David Miller created. this is my latest fav. based omn 1987-90 made by some guy named Pwal.
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post3737937
i have 5-6 more Sox jerseys in this thread.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:33 PM   #63
Pwal
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
yes they are ugly but there were more variations he could have used other then modern meets 1983. the slight red from 1959 and 1971. The different caps from the 1930's and 1917. my fav of 1987-90. I have tons of various White Sox uniforms in this thread that are 10X better then what David Miller created. this is my latest fav. based omn 1987-90 made by some guy named Pwal.
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post3737937
i have 5-6 more Sox jerseys in this thread.
Yeah, that's what I was going to say, The Game. I think those I made for you based on your ideas look better. But David's Royals set is very nice though.
Pwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:57 AM   #64
George_Bell
All Star Starter

AL Central
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
George_Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:05 PM   #65
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwal View Post
Yeah, that's what I was going to say, The Game. I think those I made for you based on your ideas look better. But David's Royals set is very nice though.
i think he could have added a powder blue road jersey to it and a black home alt. My favorite is the Tigers. One of the teams I manage/own in the EBL is the Delgado Tigers and i have as many Tigers jersey variations as I have White Sox variations. My favorite that David has done is Seattle.

"Stay Strong"

Old 09-25-2014, 11:20 PM   #66
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

i love the blue marlins jerseys...really awesome work

"Colon looking for his 1st hit of the year and he DRIVES ONE! Deep left field! Back goes Upton! Back near the wall! ITS OUTTA HERE!!! Bartolo has done it!!! THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!! This is one of the great moments in the history of baseball! Bartolo Colon has gone deep!" ---Gary Cohen. (May 7, 2016) (Petco Park) NYM 6 @ SD 3
rjl518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:26 PM   #67
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

im actually just bumping this thread...how are the AL east uniforms coming...would like to see what he does to the yankees, red sox, blue jays, rays, and orioles?

"Colon looking for his 1st hit of the year and he DRIVES ONE! Deep left field! Back goes Upton! Back near the wall! ITS OUTTA HERE!!! Bartolo has done it!!! THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!! This is one of the great moments in the history of baseball! Bartolo Colon has gone deep!" ---Gary Cohen. (May 7, 2016) (Petco Park) NYM 6 @ SD 3
Old 10-18-2014, 11:54 PM   #68
Pwal
All Star Starter

He's not done yet with the AL East. I think he only has the Jays left to do. Don't worry, I'll post them as soon as I get his approval.
Old 10-19-2014, 02:04 AM   #69
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl518 View Post
im actually just bumping this thread...how are the AL east uniforms coming...would like to see what he does to the yankees, red sox, blue jays, rays, and orioles?
Only team he has left is the Blue Jays. Only major difference between what they wear now and what David miller made is Tampa. the rest only have slight differences annd all 4 look classy. Wish he would redo the White Sox as the Sox uniform is as bad as the rainbow Astros of the mid 80's

"Stay Strong"

Old 10-19-2014, 08:10 PM   #70
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

ill be honest with Pwal...these jerseys and caps are great...however, is it possible to go through the ones with the incorrect logos and script and colors and put the correct ones on them and re-release them, specifically the phillies, nationals, brewers, padres, mariners, white sox, indians, rockies, diamondbacks, et al..you know what i mean right?

Last edited by rjl518; 10-19-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:29 PM   #71
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl518 View Post
ill be honest with Pwal...these jerseys and caps are great...however, is it possible to go through the ones with the incorrect logos and script and colors and put the correct ones on them and re-release them, specifically the phillies, nationals, brewers, padres, mariners, white sox, indians, rockies, diamondbacks, et al..you know what i mean right?
They're based off a series at another forum. Someone else designed them, he's just porting them here for people to have something different. Real team logos with real looks and various histories are already available on the forums and via OOTPMODS.com in buckets.

This is a special series.
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 09:54 PM   #72
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

i knew that...its just that i liked the texture and look of what he did with some of the teams where the logos and stuff were NOT changed...for instance, the phillies jerseys are awesome, i just want to see those jerseys and caps with the actual phillies writing and script among the others if you know what i mean

Old 10-19-2014, 10:06 PM   #73
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

never mind...i went to thread at sportslogos and i apologze...these are being made by a combination of eras...okay...now that i understand what he is doing...im going to make some logo changes to my dynasty...in the meantime...i will be waiting on the AL East...Pwal

Old 10-20-2014, 03:53 PM   #74
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

Phillies color change

Moved to different thread!

Last edited by rjl518; 10-20-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:17 PM   #75
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

Moved to different thread.

Last edited by rjl518; 10-20-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:29 PM   #76
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

and he just finished the rays jerseys...just one more for him to go...the blue jays...im using this set you created Pwal for Operation Swordfish..the entire set...yes even the white sox uniforms...you know...they really dont look too bad once you get used to them

Last edited by rjl518; 10-20-2014 at 04:32 PM.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:04 PM   #77
Pwal
All Star Starter

Hey rjl, I'll see what I can do, but please start another thread for this kind of requests. Actually, I have a few variations I could post too.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:04 PM   #78
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

okay i moved the requests to a new thread, and i anxiously await your great work and any variations of ANY of these jerseys, caps, logos.

Old 10-21-2014, 09:21 PM   #79
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

oh and Pwal, please forgive me with what i am about to say, i have no clue how to do your kind of work it is too awesome, but i noticed a number of the ball caps you did for this set, the logo doesnt seem to be in the direct middle of the cap...the Mariners caps are good examples of what i am talking about...no disrespect intended sir...i just thought you would want to be as perfect as i know you would want to be...cuz your stuff is just terrific...wish i could do it..

Old 10-21-2014, 09:36 PM   #80
Pwal
All Star Starter

Good observation, and I can explain. That's how it looks when you look at the file, but in-game, it should be ok. I "offset" the cap logo a little because when I put it in the middle (compared to the stitching), it looks "crooked" to me in-game. I intend to fix my template, but I never got around to doing it.

Last edited by Pwal; 10-21-2014 at 09:51 PM.