Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 01-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #1
pucku33
Major Leagues

Looking for a commish

Hey guys,

I am looking for an experienced commish that wants to run a league. I have a website and hosting account with unlimited resources that I wouldn't mind creating a directory for to run a league. However, I do not have the time to act as commish due to work, so if anyone wants to use my hosting space to run a league (must be experienced!), I am all for it.

Please send me a PM if interested with your experience and your site builder preference (joomla/wordpress/etc) so I can install it to the server, or I can build it myself. I can create multiple leagues with multiple commishs if needed.

Thanks!
- Pucku33
Old 01-20-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Finding a commish isn't a problem. It's finding a league of able bodied people who actually want to play.
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #3
cardinals11rams
Bat Boy

it shouldn't be that hard to fill a modern league. I've been looking to join one but there's been nothing new.
cardinals11rams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #4
mwallstar

agreed
Old 01-20-2013, 06:51 PM   #5
joeyjojojrshabadoo
Minors (Double A)

I have an established league. Once our year is up with all sim or really at any point now, I'd be willing to switch to your server. Currently we have 2 open teams, so I can work you into the league as well. But I don't know if that's something you're looking for.
joeyjojojrshabadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:18 PM   #6
pucku33
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjojojrshabadoo View Post
I have an established league. Once our year is up with all sim or really at any point now, I'd be willing to switch to your server. Currently we have 2 open teams, so I can work you into the league as well. But I don't know if that's something you're looking for.
Sent you a reply Joey. FILLING a league isn't hard. I think the hard part is KEEPING the teams filled and having a dedicated Commish that knows what he/she is doing.