Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2008, 06:57 AM   #41
Captain Walrus
All Star Reserve

Thanks!

Added Southern League.

ALSO
Captain Walrus's All-Timers League Quick-Start: HERE
A 48-team league featuring the all-time greatest players in the Majors. Players' ratings are based on their 6 best major league seasons, neutralized.
Captain Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:34 AM   #42
Captain Walrus
All Star Reserve

Added Texas League to complete Double-A!

I also added three new AAA logos that will be used in 2009:

ALSO
A 48-team league featuring the all-time greatest players in the Majors. Players' ratings are based on their 6 best major league seasons, neutralized.

Last edited by Captain Walrus; 09-24-2008 at 06:13 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:13 PM   #43
reds1
Hall Of Famer

These are absolutely gorgeous, Captain!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:51 PM   #44
Captain Walrus
All Star Reserve

Not always a big fan of the home caps? Now the MLB away, alternate, and BP logos are up!

ALSO
Old 09-29-2008, 11:50 PM   #45
Captain Walrus
All Star Reserve

UPDATE
I will be doing all High-A and Low-A logos. I have currently completed the California League. I will also be doing the Arizona Fall League.

I will NOT be doing Short Season-A or Rookie Leagues at this time. But possibly in the future. The lower the league, the more difficult it is to find cap logos, so these leagues will require extra effort. I will NOT be doing college logos in the near future.

If you have any requests or notice any logos I missed, I'll do them as soon as I can.

I'm thinking about doing a world flag set if there's any interest. I'll show some examples when I finish the Single-A leagues.

ALSO

Last edited by Captain Walrus; 09-29-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:37 AM   #46
Skywalker76
All Star Reserve

These logos are fantastic and I will use them in my next mlb game.

Thanks for the hard work!
Skywalker76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:03 AM   #47
Razorblade
Minors (Single A)

Excellent stuff! They are looking awesome in game - if I could have one little request; could you do my blue jays logo in this style please?
Razorblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:20 PM   #48
Wheat
Bat Boy

Best sets ever - clean and accurate. I especially like the historical ones.

I've never seen a good Federal League or old Pacific Coast League set and your style would make those look great. So that would be my request: the Feds and the PCL back in the forties or so. Those plus classic minor league team logos like the New Orleans Pelicans or Rochester Red Wings would fill quite a gap. No one's done those to my knowledge.

The HoF has the "Dressed to the Nines" exhibit for Fed logos and some of the retro shops like Ebbets Field Flannels have pretty clear logos on their merchandise for the others I've mentioned.

And thanks for what you've done so far. Just great work.
Wheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:03 PM   #49
Wheat
Bat Boy

Job Well Done

These are very good - clean and accurate.

As for requests, the Federal League and the old PCL would look great in this style. Also, old teams like the New Orleans Pelicans or the Rochester Red Wings of the forties or perhaps the sixties are long overdue for a quality treatment.

Again, well done and thank you.
Wheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:50 AM   #50
Captain Walrus
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
Excellent stuff! They are looking awesome in game - if I could have one little request; could you do my blue jays logo in this style please?
First, your Blue Jays logo looks incredible. Second, I made it in three styles. Each one sort of represents another generation of the Blue Jays. You can pick your favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheat View Post
Best sets ever - clean and accurate. I especially like the historical ones.

I've never seen a good Federal League or old Pacific Coast League set and your style would make those look great. So that would be my request: the Feds and the PCL back in the forties or so. Those plus classic minor league team logos like the New Orleans Pelicans or Rochester Red Wings would fill quite a gap. No one's done those to my knowledge.

The HoF has the "Dressed to the Nines" exhibit for Fed logos and some of the retro shops like Ebbets Field Flannels have pretty clear logos on their merchandise for the others I've mentioned.

And thanks for what you've done so far. Just great work.
I would love to do a Federal League set. That will probably be my next project after Single-A and AFL.

I will take a look at what I can find for historical PCL and other older minor league logos. It's probably not likely, considering I had to recreate a lot of historical Major League logos from scratch. I don't know if I have the patience for doing the minors as well. But what I can find, I'll do.

ALSO
Old 10-05-2008, 08:28 PM   #51
Razorblade
Minors (Single A)

Thanks a lot dude, my biggest problem now is deciding which to use
Razorblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:28 AM   #52
Captain Walrus
All Star Reserve

Carolina League is up.

ALSO
Old 10-07-2008, 06:37 AM   #53
afterburner
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Walrus View Post
I haven't made logos for the community since OOTP2006 came out, and it looks like there's not a whole lot of need for another new set. However, I'm pretty picky with logos. I want them to look good full size, as well as the various smaller sizes used in the game. I also like the cap logos way more than the team logos (I.E. for the Dodgers, I want the interlocking L and A as opposed to the cursive "Dodgers" with a baseball flying upwards).

So here's another set! I'm particularly proud of the Japan set, since I had to make about half of the logos from scratch.

MLB Primary Set

Full set

MLB Alternate Set

Full set

[league redacted] Set

Full set

World Baseball Classic Set

Full set

NL Historical Set (Includes historical Brewers logos, even though it was historically an AL team)

Full set

AL Historical Set

Full set

Triple-A Set

Full set

Double-A Set

Full set

Class A Advanced Set

Full set (California and Carolina Leagues only)

And maybe more if I don't get tired of doing 'em.
Captain Walrus, appeciate u logo work.
too much nice logo

Last edited by afterburner; 10-07-2008 at 06:40 AM.
afterburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:29 PM   #54
Captain Walrus
All Star Reserve

Is that someone's legs?

Also, added the new coloration of the Lookouts for 2009.

ALSO

Last edited by Captain Walrus; 10-10-2008 at 05:10 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:50 AM   #55
Captain Walrus
All Star Reserve

Class A Advanced complete!

ALSO
Old 10-10-2008, 02:54 AM   #56
Captain Walrus
All Star Reserve

Added Arizona Fall League to first post. I'm extremely proud of these, as I had to make all of them from scratch to get the size and quality these logos require.

ALSO
Old 10-14-2008, 09:37 PM   #57
Captain Walrus
All Star Reserve

Haven't had much time lately, and low-A league logos are tougher to find than I thought. But I fixed a few logos that didn't upload all the way.

ALSO
Old 10-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #58
Bishop
All Star Reserve

these are really nice!
Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:26 AM   #59
Captain Walrus
All Star Reserve

Thanks!

Quick update: added new Visilia Rawhide cap logo.

ALSO
Old 10-17-2008, 07:12 PM   #60
PhillieFever
Hall Of Famer

Have any of these logo sets bent sent to any of the mod sites for posting? I'm especially interested in the historical set(both AL and NL) but I need to upload the logos from a zip file so I can use them on my dynasty page as well.They are awesome by the way,the best historicals I've seen yet!