Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 07-19-2018, 01:20 PM   #1
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Historical Leagues Logo Pack (Formerly Minor League Logos)

A new Update! After having a bit of free time (and making some), the Historical Leagues Logo Pack has added over 40 new logos. I've had to recreate some early ones, add some newer ones, and have some interesting ones to replace the generic teams (which may get switched at a later date. There is now over 475 logos in this pack (Please see the notes below as well). Everything should be work via my last test - although it's possible I missed something. I also recognize that my editing skills have gotten better over the years, so at some point I may go back to try and clean up a few of these logos, but that time is not now. The big point of this update was to cover the early hockey affiliates, and I added some of the new AHL teams because I hadn't updated the pack in a few years. Regardless, hope it works and let me know if you see something that needs to be fixed!

Any smaller ones have been resized to 150x150 to make them look a little better. I found logos from PCHA, WCHL, WHL, and a few WHA logos have been added - they come from Rayzor or Hockey13Playa, so 100% credit to them if they are there's), but I wanted to make sure every team had a logo.

I went back and re-cut a few as well and did some additional recolorings to make the logos pop as much as possible.

There may be a few not working correctly, - or rather dates in the logo pack are incorrect (example: Winnipeg Jets 1979-1989 logo should actually be dated to 1973 - but that's in the game, not a part of the pack). But this is 100% tested and working.

I will add additional logos below for leagues. Credit to Rayzor's Great WCHL Pack - for the WCHL logo - and you should absolutely down the jerseys as well!

Fantastic WHA Pack by Hockey13Playa who you should also download and use.

Full Pack - 1909 to 2024 Historical League Logo Pack - Updated February LATE 2024

Note for Older Users: I would recommend deleting the older images and putting these new ones in. Some dates have been changed, or fit better. If you're on Steam, I'd recommend doing this: Delete the files in Historical Team Logos from My Documents - then go into Steam Apps - find FHM, and recopy out the FHM folder ones before installing.

Edited: November 3rd, 2019:
One Additional Follow-Up:

I know some people, myself included probably think the next, most logical step is jerseys.

You're not wrong. However, what I would recommend is pursuing through Rayzor's excellent Hockey Jersey's Thread. While I may spend some time working on some jerseys myself (it's not something I've dabbled much in), Rayzor (at my count on November 3rd, 2019) over 60 jerseys that will work in tandem with this pack. If I was going to do additional ones, I'd probably work around his regardless.

Quote:
Default installation and Steam users

Into your current saved game :
Copy the files into the appropriate folder (e.g. jersey_pics, logo_teams) in ..Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager \saved_games\your saved game name.lg\graphics

To have them every time you start a new game :
Copy the files into the appropriate folder (e.g. jersey_pics, logo_teams) in ..Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager \quickstart_games\Historical.quick\graphics

If you have installed FHM in a different folder

Into your current saved game :
Copy the files into the appropriate folder (e.g. jersey_pics, logo_teams) in ..\your main FHM folder\data\saved_games\your saved game name.lg\graphics

To have them every time you start a new game :
Copy the files into the appropriate folder (e.g. jersey_pics, logo_teams) in ..\your main FHM folder\default_data\quickstart_games\Historical.qu ick\graphics

February 20th, 2024 Update;

This pack has been updated in part and thanks with User: Vygotsky86. He did some editing, help find a few more logos and provided some alternates for the pack.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Adam B; 02-21-2024 at 12:50 AM.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 04:02 PM   #2
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Updated this post to include logos from other Leagues!
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by Adam B; 11-01-2019 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:32 PM   #3
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

A new link is live in the original post. This has been updated as of August 4th, 2018.

I have about 2/3rds of the IHL done now, but it's been a slow go. I've had to do some editing of colors on a couple of them and some I'm still figuring out how to cut to make them look the best.

After reviewing the AHL ones again, I've also cleaned up a few of the logos as well, getting rid of some of the excess white that I missed the first time so they look a little sharper. I also changed the Maine Mariners 1977 logo into a patch so it sticks out more now, although the cleaned up original is in there too (labelled as original maine_mariners_1977).

I got a little lucky here, had some additional time, got a little more research done and found a few more that were already PNG backgrounds, which saved me some time.

So this pack (updated as of August 6th, 2018), now includes every AHL and IHL Team. I have started tackling CHL logos, and have about the first 5 in there. This set is going to take more time though, as I'm doing more logo 'repairs' (ie: spending some time coloring) to get them to look as good as possible. I've also went back and added some logos from the WHA as several teams flipped to other minor leagues like the Bulls (for example) and if you don't have that logo/mod pack, it will look missing.

Right now, this pack is now just shy of 275 logos. I will continue to add more and will eventually post them individually on something like IMGUR as well so if people want just one logo for a project they will be able to access them easier as well.

Last edited by Adam B; 11-01-2019 at 03:33 PM.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:25 PM   #4
JaBurns
All Star Starter

Could you find league logos for both the NOHA and OHA Senior A Leagues from the 1950’s and 60’s? I have a personal interest in both those leagues and am trying to recreate them as a quasi-fictional personal league. I have tried but can’t find suitable images to save partially due my limited computer skills.
JaBurns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 05:05 PM   #5
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBurns View Post
Could you find league logos for both the NOHA and OHA Senior A Leagues from the 1950’s and 60’s? I have a personal interest in both those leagues and am trying to recreate them as a quasi-fictional personal league. I have tried but can’t find suitable images to save partially due my limited computer skills.
I'll keep my eyes open, but you may want to check with Rayzor as well, as he already has some of that stuff done in his thread.

I think I've found most of the CHL ones now, but it's a slow go. I've spent about 3 hours editing 2 logos so far, and 1 I can't find at all, but found something that should work.
Old 08-16-2018, 09:08 PM   #6
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Okay, the link at the top has been updated again. As of now, all AHL, IHL and CHL teams are now represented with logos in the game.

I'm going to be continuing to work on the pack, but this may be the last update for a while as some other...things are taking precedent. I'm also at a point now where teams/leagues are starting to overlap, so I'm going to have to start double checking more as I go.

We're now at about 293 logos, and I've added 2 jersey side patches I came across as well. I ended up heavily editing about 12 of the CHL logos to get the original colors to pop rather than wash out as well. I also went back through the initial ones again and did a little more cleanup on a couple I was still not happy with. This will be a continuous thing, so make sure you also copy all the logos (and why I'm keeping them as one large pack).

Anyways, enjoy! If you see a problem, let me know as well.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:55 PM   #7
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Okay, I lied apparently. I had some additional time today and a couple of requests.

First off, I've added 5 of the NAHL teams (they were circular, easy to get in/logos I already had), so we're now at a pack of 300 items! Yayyy!

Second, as per a request, I went back and checked through some of the AHL ones I had done, and cleaned them. Not limited to, but almost every Springfield, Charlotte 93, and and the 80s Baltimore logos were cleaned up and now look much better.

Again as I said, it's an evolving process. I'm also getting better at the edits as well (at least, I think so).

But this will likely it be for now. I think. Likely.

Edit: Updated again. Doing some testing and switched a few names. Salt Lake City Golden Eagles is now Salt_Lake_Golden_Eagles. Virginia Wings is now Virginia_Red_Wings, and 2 other dates have been removed (Phoenix and...someone else who I'm forgetting).

Edit 2: Just noticed this right now after I already did the 2nd update on the day, that the Fort Worth Texans team is in as Forth Worth Texans. Will be fixed in the next update when I feel like it or you can make the change yourself.

Last edited by Adam B; 08-17-2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old 08-27-2018, 01:20 AM   #8
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

So this will likely be the last update for some time now. The link has been removed and replaced, updated August 26th, 2018.

This pack now includes a number of teams from the NAHL, EHL, and WHL as well as some teams I missed from the IHL (and some adjustments made on the earlier logos as well).

I've spent a few hours testing the pack and it seems to be working for the most part now (and I had to make some name changes, so apologies, make sure to delete the old pack if you were using it).

This pack now contains 335 different minor league logos. This covers most of the minor league history from 1970 onward, (although for sure from 72). If you find an issue, please let me know. In my testing I had a couple of logos disapear...so I'm not exactly sure what happened there, so make sure to check the set. I'm also going to upload all the ones from this set to my IMGUR page in the next day or two so If you're looking for just one individual logo, you may find it as well.
Old 10-14-2018, 01:56 PM   #9
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

2 months later - and the first update in a while. A new link has been posted. I've done a little bit of cleanup on some of the logos again. I've also posted all of them to imgur - https://imgur.com/a/0bC2yQM - Some of them look like they have more white then they actually have or show in game. Just keep that in mind.
Old 10-14-2018, 02:04 PM   #10
Duranium
All Star Starter

Thxalot - even more immersion for historical mode when it´ll finally becomes bug-free someday

"Surrendering to the glory of music
is a good thing."

David Mancuso 1944-2016

Duranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:12 PM   #11
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Small Update:

No, no new logos are in, but I changed a few dates on some of the teams for the release of FHM6. Link is in the first post.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:36 AM   #12
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

So I've actually found a couple of errors in my titles. I apologize. A couple of the St. Louis teams don't have two underscores and need that to trigger correctly (Can't remember both, but one is the St. Louis Braves for sure).

I have had a little time on my hands so I've currently went back through the entire logo pack and added the correct years as well. I'll probably have an update later this week/by the end of the month with some additional logos as well. It's a bit more in to the nitty-gritty now to find decent copies of logos and either doing some cutouts and/or repairs on them. Some of them I'm just having to go with.

To be added (and posted here for now)

Vancouver Canucks (1952-64, and 1964-1970), Pittsburgh Hornets, and the 80s and 90s Salt Lake Golden Eagles.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Adam B; 10-21-2019 at 10:09 PM.
Old 10-22-2019, 04:04 PM   #13
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

So the logo pack is back up. This is a ~complete~, ~fully tested~ and working pack from 1947 on. Some logos in here will work before that as well, but I'm currently doing a deep dive looking for some pre-1950's logos.

So, this updated pack includes

- Multiple New Logos (Now over 350 in the pack!)
- Dates Added for Proper Triggering
- A few Spell Checks (Note: One logo in the 70s won't trigger for the first two years due to an in-game spelling error. It has been noted and should be fixed in a coming update)
- A couple of re-done logos as I've found more suitable ones.
- A few additional recolorings.

(Additionally, if you have any or know any good resources for Pre-50s logo, let me know! I'm currently stuck looking for the New Haven Ramblers logo).
Old 10-24-2019, 01:18 PM   #14
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

One more update:

I've found a shocking amount of pre-1940s logos so far, so I may actually be able to finish the entire logo pack sooner than I expected (possibly sometime next week).

So here's what I'll do:

I will not touch this current pack, but I will upload a 2nd pack with the missing logos for you to add, and then upload the entire pack as one as well.

Look for that sometime next week if everything continues to go right.
Old 10-24-2019, 05:24 PM   #15
cshigh
All Star Reserve

Awesome stuff, Adam.
cshigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 08:40 PM   #16
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

New Update:

So I have now compiled a list of every logo I could find, and for the ones I don't, I'll be using more generic letters. Some I could find jersey pictures, and some I've somewhat replicated (or best I can do. Anyone else, want to take a crack, your help is more than welcome - just send me a message!) - and now I'm in the process of cleaning up/recoloring all the said logos.

Here's a look at the New York Rovers logo original (pulled from a game manual) - vs - ~mostly~ recolored.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 10-31-2019, 09:01 PM   #17
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

New and final pack should be up tomorrow. I'm currently going back through and editing a bunch of the old logos, and resizing a few of them as well. I've also attached in the first post a new set of logos for the Minor Leagues (I was bored). A couple of them are for different years if you would (like me) - like something that changes as the years go by.

I'm also likely going to throw a most of the WCHL and WHL teams in as well, just so it's a nice complete logo pack (although I need to check and make sure they're working). I also made a PCHA crest (as I couldn't find one) that's very basic if you would like it, as well as edited the WCHL one Rayzor had (or made?) in his.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:45 PM   #18
Rayzor
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
New Update:

So I have now compiled a list of every logo I could find, and for the ones I don't, I'll be using more generic letters. Some I could find jersey pictures, and some I've somewhat replicated (or best I can do. Anyone else, want to take a crack, your help is more than welcome - just send me a message!) - and now I'm in the process of cleaning up/recoloring all the said logos.

Here's a look at the New York Rovers logo original (pulled from a game manual) - vs - ~mostly~ recolored.
I like the New York Rovers logo original it looks more like 1940 logo should be, did u add it to the logo pack?
Rayzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 03:39 PM   #19
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
I like the New York Rovers logo original it looks more like 1940 logo should be, did you add it to the logo pack?
It was the Rangers logo of the time with Rangers replaced by Rovers. The team even played out of MSG. I just used the coloring from the Rangers logo to brighten it back up a bit.

It isn't in the logo pack, but if you prefer the dull one, you can download it from here and replace it.

Also, the top post has been updated to reflect all major changes! Please enjoy the pack!

Last edited by Adam B; 11-03-2019 at 02:16 AM.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:39 PM   #20
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

One Additional Follow-Up:

I know some people, myself included probably think the next, most logical step is jerseys.

You're not wrong. However, what I would recommend is pursuing through Rayzor's excellent Hockey Jersey's Thread. While I may spend some time working on some jerseys myself (it's not something I've dabbled much in), Rayzor (at my count on November 3rd, 2019) over 60 jerseys that will work in tandem with this pack. If I was going to do additional ones, I'd probably work around his regardless.