Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Historical Simulations

OOTP 15 - Historical Simulations Discuss historical simulations and their results in this forum.

Old 05-21-2014, 08:20 PM   #1
gglennwill
Minors (Triple A)

Has Anyone Else Seen This When Using Fictional to Create Historical Multi-Era Teams?

I used the new capability to go into the Fictional area and create Historical multi-Era teams. I created a League with one random representative of each team (i.e. 59 Dodgers, 33 Pirates, etc.). But two games into the season I realized that the stats were weird; the wins leader had 21 wins, the RBI leader had 118 RBIs. This only 2 games into the season!

Has anyone else created an multi-Era league with the new capability and seen weird stats like this?

And yes, I have already reported this to the bug site.
gglennwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:33 PM   #2
RchW
Hall Of Famer

No but you could attach a boxscore for us to see.

RichW

#stopthestupid

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 04:06 PM   #3
gglennwill
Minors (Triple A)

Name:  BadStats.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  232.4 KB
Here you go. Notice that after only six games there are several 20 game winners and Boog Powell has 115 RBIs. Very strange.
Old 05-24-2014, 04:11 PM   #4
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

I saw this during beta. If the player has historical stats for the season on which the league is based (e.g., 1919, 1962, 2009), any stats he produces will then be added to whatever historical stats he produced IRL. Do you have the latest patch installed?
pstrickert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:11 PM   #5
gglennwill
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
I saw this during beta. If the player has historical stats for the season on which the league is based (e.g., 1919, 1962, 2009), any stats he produces will then be added to whatever historical stats he produced IRL. Do you have the latest patch installed?
Yes, but I started the league before the latest patch. Was there a fix for this in the latest patch? Maybe I need to start the league over?
Old 05-24-2014, 08:22 PM   #6
HuachucaThunder
Minors (Triple A)

When you created the league initially, before you played your first game, did you go into the LEAGUE SETTINGS under the GLOBAL FUNCTIONS tab and then select ERASE CAREER STATS OF ALL PLAYERS?.
I had tried this when I first got OOTP 15 and I think that solved the problem you are having.
But I may be wrong.
HuachucaThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:45 PM   #7
gglennwill
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuachucaThunder View Post
When you created the league initially, before you played your first game, did you go into the LEAGUE SETTINGS under the GLOBAL FUNCTIONS tab and then select ERASE CAREER STATS OF ALL PLAYERS?.
I had tried this when I first got OOTP 15 and I think that solved the problem you are having.
But I may be wrong.
Yeah, I just did that and that works. I also started another league the same way just to see what would happen. It does appear that the new patch has fixed the problem with new leagues, but if you started one the best you can do I think is what you said. It just that I now have missing stats for the first six games.