Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2009, 12:59 PM   #221
Gudy2Shoes
Minors (Single A)

I am looking for a slower-paced league...one that does one or two days per sim would be ideal to me. I own OOTP 9, but have so far only been able to do the solo play option.

I've had a couple of false starts in some online leagues posted on the boards, and I think part of that was due to the speed of the league being a little too overwhelming for my tastes.

Hopefully, there are some slow paced leagues out there looking to fill an opening.

You can PM me here, or hit me up on AIM (screenname: GudimJ)
Gudy2Shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:52 PM   #222
Crackerjack
Major Leagues

Want to get into a league just starting, I am looking for

1) Historical league
2) Normal rules
3) Trading of draft picks
4) 1-10 rating system
5) Dedicated commish
6) OOTP9 Latest update
7) I been in ootp from day 1!!!

Cheers
Bird

WWW.CRACKERJACKBASEBALL.COM

Last edited by Crackerjack; 01-22-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Crackerjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:38 PM   #223
The Shaman
Bat Boy

Hi there, I'm on the lookout for an historical league. Fictional franchises are ok, but would like real players. I'd prefer to start as far back as possible with the hope of a league that would be dedicated enough to continue to the present day and beyond. That said, I'd be more than happy to join an established league that's partway there (but probably no further along than the mid-70's).

Seasoned solo player, but will admit that this'd be my first foray into an online league. So having a commish or leaguemates that wouldn't mind answering a couple "newbie" questions would be a plus.

email: elfpower1980@yahoo.com or a private message here would also be welcome. Happy to answer any questions you'd have for a prospective league-mate.
The Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:16 PM   #224
sampatel75
Bat Boy

looking for a league

Hello,

I'm relatively new to OOTP9, but have been playing in sim leagues for years... starting with Micro-League Baseball... then Earl Weaver Baseball... Tony LaRussa Baseball... and others along the way... I have to say that OOTP9 by far is the BEST I've ever experienced...

I would consider myself as someone who would be very active in the on-line league and would prefer to join a group with some stability of ownership... I'd prefer a historical league, but would be willing to try a fictional league.. I'm pretty loose with all of the other specs...

E-mail me at SAMPATEL75@YAHOO.COM with any potential openings... I would like to jump in the pool as soon as possible!

Sam
sampatel75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #225
TraderBlue
Minors (Single A)

Looking for a league

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to OOTP, but have been playing it about 10 hours a day since I bought it a couple weeks ago. Absolutely hooked.

So now I'm looking to take the next step and join an online league. My company is currently paying me for a year to NOT go to work (thanks, economy), but it also means I have a ton of time on my hands. So I guarantee I'll be an active owner.

I'm pretty open to trying any kind of league. Please either pm me here or send me an email at jeff_536@hotmail.com.

Thanks.
TraderBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:35 AM   #226
Aisengard
Bat Boy

I'm looking for a league to join.

I use OOTP 9, and want the league to use no scouts, the player ratings are the same for everyone. Don't care whether it's fictional or not, or if I have to have a rebuilding team or not.

Email me at aisengard@gmail.com if you have an opening in your league that fits this description.
Aisengard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #227
kmf2h
Bat Boy

I'd like to join a league. I'd prefer real players, but I don't care.

I've played in one league before, but I was in college at the time and didn't have the time to devote to it. I'm looking forward to getting back into this.

Email me and let me know if you've got an opening: kmf2h@yahoo.com
kmf2h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 03:36 PM   #228
drakeviii
Bat Boy

Looking to join

I'm new to OOTP and I have OOTP9 and want to join a league where my rookie status is not resented. Please email me at jrichards@pescpe.xohost.com to let me know how to join a league.

Thanks
drakeviii
drakeviii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #229
rudel.dietrich
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Long time forum user looking for league

Now that my life has stabalized a bit and my job has consistent hours, I am looking to get back into OOTP.

I am looking for a OOTP 9 league. I play fictional only leagues and would join either a new or established league.
I also do not have any real team preferences, I will take over good/bad, young/old, poor/rich. It does not matter.

Best way to contact me would be to do so using PM function on this forum.
You can also send a e-mail to rudel.dietrich at gmail.com

Last edited by rudel.dietrich; 01-29-2009 at 06:02 PM.
rudel.dietrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #230
molarmite
Hall Of Famer

League

EDIT: sorry, wrong place.

"Now all you need is a signature. A quote or initial, perhaps."

[
molarmite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:28 PM   #231
wheels-off
Bat Boy

New to OOTP, but a 20-year veteran of online leagues with PTP and DMB. Looking for a league using Modern players. Hoping to find a league with coaches, scouts, financials, etc. enabled. PM or e-mail p_burroughs at hotmail dot com.
wheels-off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:23 PM   #232
wallball
Minors (Single A)

I have been playing OOTP solo for a couple of years and am ready to now move into an online league. I'm a lifelong baseball fan and have been playing fantasy for 10 years. I am interested in a league that uses real players, and it would be great if it was a historical league (post 1970). Minor Leagues are a plus.
I can be reached at hoffmann.matt9 at gmail.com or pm me. Thanks!

Last edited by wallball; 01-29-2009 at 08:27 PM.
wallball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:41 PM   #233
Duvdar
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hello

New to the game just recently but very interested in joining a league

I am looking for a league using all the minor league systems, all the features the game offers and one that uses current rosters.

Only thing is my main goal is to play with my team the Mets

Willing to play with another team if the league has potential or history. A website would be a nice plus to see since I am into the little things like that

If you have a spot hit me up at ps3leagues@gmail.com

thanks
Duvdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:06 PM   #234
downpat75
Bat Boy

Newb looking for league

New OOTP Player looking for online league. Will be active. Looking for a league with real rosters. If you need some new blood, let me know. I'll play with any team!

crea6784@yahoo.com

Thanks!
downpat75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:56 AM   #235
exit53
Bat Boy

looking for a beginner's league - or any such league that a newbie like myself wouldn't be dead weight in - will take on any team, any type of league although i prefer MLB.

thanks!

ben
stillhouse [at] yahoo [dot] com
exit53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:47 AM   #236
jetegoesdeep
Bat Boy

I love OOTP

Hey guys,
My names Jake Storiale and I love simulation baseball. I'm a college student at a state school so I have all sorts of free time. I've played in a couple OOTP online leagues but it has been a while so I would need a fresher-upper but after that I guarantee I'd be an active and fun manager. Don't really have a team prefrence in the OOTP world, just prefer real players and a team with at least one or two interesting pieces to have fun with.

Contact me:
storialejar@ccsu.edu
AIM: jetegoesdeep

thanks a bunch
jetegoesdeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:04 PM   #237
Erudite
Bat Boy

I would like to join a league. Send me a PM.
Erudite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #238
Sin44
Minors (Single A)

Thumbs up Ready to be in a league!

Hi everyone. I'm brand new to OOTP, but have been playing it non stop for a couple of weeks. Absolutely addicted to this game.

I'm looking to take the next step and join an online league. I am based out of New York, and can play Monday thru Fri During the day from 10am to 4pm and most nights. So I guarantee I'll be an active owner.

I was looking to join a realistic 2009 MLB league with other active owers, with either the Kansas city royals, The New York Mets or anybody really. Please either pm me here or send me an email at Kamikaze.Grey@Gmail.com

Looking forward to an invite.

Thanks!
Grey
Sin44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #239
dodgerkid
Bat Boy

Looking for real player league

Also new to OOTP, have OOTP 8, and looking for any real player online league that is somewhere in the the 2000s year-wise.

Not sure if I can only sign up for OOTP 8 online leagues, or for any of the OOTP 9 leagues as well.

I teach so have time every afternoon, and even during lunch time, to stay involved.

raidertapes@yahoo.com Thanks.
dodgerkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #240
dodgerkid
Bat Boy

Involved GM looking for real player league

Have time daily to stay active. Teacher and baseball coach, so have most evenings and lunch breaks available to jump in and contribute to any league. Just purchased OOTP 8, but have experience with baseball sims.

Looking for a league that isn't past 2010 and can go as far back as 1990.

raidertapes@yahoo.com Thanks.
dodgerkid is offline   Reply With Quote