Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Technical Support

FHM - Technical Support Got problems running FHM or want to report a bug? See here!

Old 01-08-2015, 07:26 AM   #941
Hierophant
Bat Boy

OK I sent it. It's hopeful game 3. The two players in question are Jason Sheard and Jason Montador (Amherst).
Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 11:33 PM   #942
Hierophant
Bat Boy

All right, for some reason I was able to move them after a few days. That's weird. Still, the dialogue box should have told me why.
Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 05:13 AM   #943
Malte Schwarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hierophant View Post
All right, for some reason I was able to move them after a few days. That's weird. Still, the dialogue box should have told me why.
The missing text is a bug. You coudn't move the players because they were too young and after a few days the next season has started and at the beginning of this new season they were old enough.
Malte Schwarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 03:08 PM   #944
Renegade11
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Am using Version 1.6 build 19 - am at the trade deadline.WAAAYYY under cap - no matter who I try to trade for I get "we can't add that much money to our payroll" I'm not sure if its my team or the other team saying that..but I even get it when trying to trade for people of equal salaries..anyone know of this? I did a search and didn't see anything regarding this so if it has been asked/answered forgive me.
NOTE - I tried trading a player who was on my AHL team..it showed his contract at $67,500 - the player I was trading for was on an NHL roster for $800,000...I put the player I wanted to trade on my NHL team ... his salary was now $750,000..trade went through..I'm not sure if thats a bug but I don't believe the teams should look at minor league vs minor league current salary as the player I was trading for had a minor league salary of $67,000 also...but still I am way below salary cap, have $17 mil available for free agents so even the $750,000 difference in salary shouldn't have made a difference correct?

Last edited by Renegade11; 01-09-2015 at 03:23 PM.
Renegade11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 08:16 PM   #945
DaximusPrimus
Major Leagues

I'm using the latest version and build. I am in my 2nd season of a Jets franchise and am in October. When I try to sim to next day, or a few days ahead or to any other date I get a pop up window saying "Hockey Franchise Manager has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." Then it closes down. I can reload from my last save but the same thing happens every time.

Last edited by DaximusPrimus; 01-10-2015 at 08:23 PM.
DaximusPrimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 01:26 AM   #946
Renegade11
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaximusPrimus View Post
I'm using the latest version and build. I am in my 2nd season of a Jets franchise and am in October. When I try to sim to next day, or a few days ahead or to any other date I get a pop up window saying "Hockey Franchise Manager has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." Then it closes down. I can reload from my last save but the same thing happens every time.
I am also in the 2014-2015 season. I cannot sim past October 2..as soon as I do game crashes. Am using Version 1.6 build 19..I also noticed while in edit team screen it does not show my 2014 draft picks and who has them. They do show up in the trade window but it only shows 2015 - 2017 draft picks in the edit team. In 2013 season it showed the current years picks on the edit team screen

Last edited by Renegade11; 01-12-2015 at 01:33 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-13-2015, 12:06 PM   #947
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

We have this on our list, thanks for reporting it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade11 View Post
Am using Version 1.6 build 19 - am at the trade deadline.WAAAYYY under cap - no matter who I try to trade for I get "we can't add that much money to our payroll" I'm not sure if its my team or the other team saying that..but I even get it when trying to trade for people of equal salaries..anyone know of this? I did a search and didn't see anything regarding this so if it has been asked/answered forgive me.
NOTE - I tried trading a player who was on my AHL team..it showed his contract at $67,500 - the player I was trading for was on an NHL roster for $800,000...I put the player I wanted to trade on my NHL team ... his salary was now $750,000..trade went through..I'm not sure if thats a bug but I don't believe the teams should look at minor league vs minor league current salary as the player I was trading for had a minor league salary of $67,000 also...but still I am way below salary cap, have $17 mil available for free agents so even the $750,000 difference in salary shouldn't have made a difference correct?
Old 01-13-2015, 12:15 PM   #948
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Can you please upload the save file so we can take a look? Thx!

How to FTP files to OOTP Developments - Powered by Kayako Help Desk Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaximusPrimus View Post
Old 01-13-2015, 12:15 PM   #949
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
I am also in the 2014-2015 season. I cannot sim past October 2..as soon as I do game crashes. Am using Version 1.6 build 19..I also noticed while in edit team screen it does not show my 2014 draft picks and who has them. They do show up in the trade window but it only shows 2015 - 2017 draft picks in the edit team. In 2013 season it showed the current years picks on the edit team screen
Old 01-13-2015, 01:23 PM   #950
Renegade11
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
We have this on our list, thanks for reporting it!
Thanks..since I found a not too difficult workaround for now its not a game breaker - but the Oct. 2nd crash is..I uploaded a zip folder with the required files
Ticket ID: 11103
Subject: Game Crash October 2nd
Department: Franchise Hockey Manager
zip file : AMustoOct2ndcrash.zip

Last edited by Renegade11; 01-13-2015 at 07:19 PM.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:06 PM   #951
DaximusPrimus
Major Leagues

Quote:

Okay I uploaded the file and submitted a ticket

File: Winnipeg Jetz.lg.7z
Ticket #: 11107

Thank you!
DaximusPrimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:50 AM   #952
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Thanks..since I found a not too difficult workaround for now its not a game breaker - but the Oct. 2nd crash is..I uploaded a zip folder with the required files
Ticket ID: 11103
Subject: Game Crash October 2nd
Department: Franchise Hockey Manager
zip file : AMustoOct2ndcrash.zip
Did you upload the file, I can't see it on the server?
Old 01-14-2015, 10:31 AM   #953
Renegade11
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Did you upload the file, I can't see it on the server?
I was doing it wrong..all set now..should be there

Last edited by Renegade11; 01-14-2015 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-19-2015, 02:33 AM   #954
itsmb8
All Star Starter

Im gonna put this plain and simple, i cant even load the game. Every time i try, it just white-screens (i had it on full screen mode.) I was able to play it before. I just cant now. Ive tried deleting everything, re-downloading everything. Ive restarted my laptop multiple times. Nothing seems to work.
itsmb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:00 AM   #955
wdtd31
Minors (Rookie Ball)

When I make a trade (As commish in Online League) the game releases players to the Free agency... Why is this?
wdtd31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 03:21 PM   #956
highheat42
Minors (Double A)

AI not setting minor league Roster

Looks like it is setting most minor league teams rosters... except my minor affiliate Defense lineup.
I uploaded to the FTP a copy with a crash log as well as it has been crashing every 5 minutes or so.
Attached Images

Last edited by highheat42; 01-19-2015 at 04:27 PM.
highheat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 03:37 PM   #957
moore4807
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8 View Post
Im gonna put this plain and simple, i cant even load the game. Every time i try, it just white-screens (i had it on full screen mode.) I was able to play it before. I just cant now. Ive tried deleting everything, re-downloading everything. Ive restarted my laptop multiple times. Nothing seems to work.
Ok,

Here's the usual starter questions - What kind of computer is your laptop?

I was able to play it before. I just cant now. This unfortunately indicates it's something you did - not the game. But it's still early...

Assuming you have a Intel laptop. Have you right clicked on the desktop icon? It should look something like this attachment.

Restore previous version is what I'd recommend, followed by the second step of changing the screen resolution back to windowed mode. I'ts definitely possible your full screen is exceeding the capabilities of the screen size and that is your laptops response to an impossible command.
Attached Images
moore4807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:47 PM   #958
deanwells1234
Minors (Triple A)

Any help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Game is always missing that bottom part and parts is cut off
deanwells1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:13 PM   #959
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Mac or Windows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanwells1234 View Post
Any help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Game is always missing that bottom part and parts is cut off
Old 01-19-2015, 06:21 PM   #960
deanwells1234
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Mac or Windows?
Mac

I have set the resolution to everything and nothing is helping
deanwells1234 is offline   Reply With Quote