Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game?

Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game? A place for all new Out of the Park Baseball fans to ask questions about the game.

Old 05-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #1
BBALLisLFE
Minors (Single A)

Manual

Can you guys point me towards the 2006 manual? I haven't played OOTP in about 2 years, so I'm lost on all of the new bells and whistles. I'm confused as hell with all of these new world baseball leagues and numbers. It looks absolutely amazing and I want to be able to play the game shortly after downloading it. I'm shocked at how much you can do with the new game.
BBALLisLFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:01 PM   #2
Twelvefield
All Star Starter

You'll have to go to England to get the manual. Basically head for Albequerque and hang a right. When you get to the big island with the warm beer, you're there.

The manual hasn't been released yet, so I am guessing the only way to look at it this moment is to pester Markus in person (not a good idea). Some excerpts from the manual have been released by Duffy, and you can find links to them on the home page.

Other than that, you will join the rest of us in waiting until the Big Release at the end of this month. Then, after that, if you have any questions (won't we all?) feel free to ask the on the forum. There are a lot of helpful folks here!

Last edited by Twelvefield; 05-19-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Twelvefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 03:50 PM   #3
battists
Hall Of Famer

It will be posted somewhere on the forums tomorrow, I'd imagine.
battists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:52 PM   #4
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Will it be in the download?

RichW

If you’re looking for a good cause to donate money to please consider a Donation to Parkinson’s Canada. It may help me have a better future and if not me, someone else. Thanks.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:38 PM   #5
professorrev
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I think the latest news from one of the threads on the General Discussion board is that the manual won't be ready for release tomorrow and will follow on later.
professorrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:42 PM   #6
sovereignstar
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorrev
I think the latest news from one of the threads on the General Discussion board is that the manual won't be ready for release tomorrow and will follow on later.
Uh.. I'm hoping that Marc only meant that the manual wasn't ready for TRTR 30, which I'm assuming some people were asking for. If that's not the case, wow, here's some ice for that black eye.
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:45 PM   #7
professorrev
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Now that would make much more sense
professorrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:26 PM   #8
battists
Hall Of Famer

At this point, there will be both a manual, shorter and included in the download, and a "game guide," the monster for which I am responsible, which will be available by download only.

I suspect both will be available tomorrow, although it depends on some last-minute editing/pretty-fying questions.
battists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:44 PM   #9
Le Grande Orange
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by battists
At this point, there will be both a manual, shorter and included in the download, and a "game guide," the monster for which I am responsible, which will be available by download only.
Monster is an understatement. That thing is bigger than Godzilla and Rodan put together!
Le Grande Orange is offline   Reply With Quote