Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 02-27-2020, 01:31 AM   #1
Mizzery
Minors (Single A)

Server issues

Anybody else experiencing server issues getting into PT 19 the last two days? The problem doesn't exist on PT 20, only 19.
Mizzery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 03:50 AM   #2
KleineBiere
Minors (Double A)

yep

KleineBiere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 06:57 PM   #3
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

I was just coming here to make a similar post after several days of being unable to access it.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:11 AM   #4
SF_49er
Minors (Single A)

It is possible to come in, but it takes several try's. Most times the message posted above could be seen.

I hope this errors will not last until the rest of the Perfect Team 1.0 period.

Addition: When you are in and the next download of a new file is incoming, you would probably logged out, because the system isn't able to download the new file.

Last edited by SF_49er; 02-28-2020 at 11:11 AM.
SF_49er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 09:57 AM   #5
Tekneek
Major Leagues

Experiencing this with Gold 351 (my other two teams were fine).

The very next time I tried (after posting this), I was able to get in.

Last edited by Tekneek; 03-01-2020 at 09:59 AM.
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 03:03 PM   #6
Mizzery
Minors (Single A)

I'm having a hard time understanding the silence on this issue from the OOTP administrators- if OOTP PT 19 is dead, then please post a sticky and we all can move on.

The games are clearly still being simulated, the issue is the inability to get into the leagues. It takes 20 tries to get in, if at all, and the issue has been posted by multiple people.

I filed a ticket earlier this week, got a prompt acknowledgement, and then crickets. The server problem has been going on for at least five days.

Many of us have bought multiple versions of OOTP over the years- from a customer service standpoint, this lack of response is not a great look.
Mizzery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 03:28 PM   #7
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzery View Post
I'm having a hard time understanding the silence on this issue from the OOTP administrators- if OOTP PT 19 is dead, then please post a sticky and we all can move on.

The games are clearly still being simulated, the issue is the inability to get into the leagues. It takes 20 tries to get in, if at all, and the issue has been posted by multiple people.

I filed a ticket earlier this week, got a prompt acknowledgement, and then crickets. The server problem has been going on for at least five days.

Many of us have bought multiple versions of OOTP over the years- from a customer service standpoint, this lack of response is not a great look.
Maybe you should PM Markus with this problem. Perhaps they are not monitoring the 19 threads? This is not good and thank God my league is working.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 03:49 PM   #8
Tekneek
Major Leagues

On Discord, they said it was being investigated. It seems worse for me now than this morning, as now I cannot get into any of mine (earlier only one seemed to be impacted).
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 03:56 PM   #9
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekneek View Post
On Discord, they said it was being investigated. It seems worse for me now than this morning, as now I cannot get into any of mine (earlier only one seemed to be impacted).
So they are working on it? That’s good. As long as they know it.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 05:26 AM   #10
SF_49er
Minors (Single A)

Unhappy Rien ne vas plus

Nothing goes

I have two teams, but i can't get in to PT 1.0, i hope they work on it and we all could play again the Perfect Team 1.0 mode.
SF_49er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 04:29 PM   #11
SamOlsen
Bat Boy

Hi everybody. This is the first time I'm posting on this forum. I have read a lot of comments from many users about server issues, and maybe it's time to do the server expansion? Way too many issues and not enough incentive for those that join the forum, I would say. I'm not bragging in any way, shape, or form, but ever since I got my bare metal server, I've never had any issue related to it, and that's pretty cool, in my opinion. I think the users would have a much more pleasant experience if there were no similar problems, and I think it's not just me thinking that way.

Last edited by SamOlsen; 09-24-2020 at 02:53 PM.
SamOlsen is offline   Reply With Quote