Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game?

Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game? A place for all new Out of the Park Baseball fans to ask questions about the game.

Old 04-24-2006, 05:47 PM   #1
cocreator
Bat Boy

Changing the Ballpark Background in ootp5

Howdy all, I am new to ootp and recently downloaded version 5 to check out ootp. I am a Mac person but do have a Dell Laptop that I am using to run version 5. Everything is running just fine except I am having a hard time reading the different colored text over a very busy ballpark background. After a few minutes my eyes start to go crazy. Is there any way to modify in version 5 the background or the text colors? If not will ootp2006 be different as far as the displays?

Thanks Bryce
cocreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 05:52 PM   #2
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Did you try what I said here in your other post in the v5 section?

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=116382
Sweed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 05:59 PM   #3
cocreator
Bat Boy

Howdy Sweed... I thought that I had posted it here in the newbies section and when I could not find it, I posted another request for help. Sorry about that but I will now go and try your suggestion... Thanks Bryce
Old 04-24-2006, 06:25 PM   #4
cocreator
Bat Boy

That Did It!

Howdy Sweed... AWESOME...that did it, toggling 3D from on to off and Sound from on to off.... The ballpark background is still there, but all the text has its own black background instead of a transparent background. Thanks a lot for that very helpful info. Bryce
Old 04-24-2006, 06:28 PM   #5
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocreator
Howdy Sweed... AWESOME...that did it, toggling 3D from on to off and Sound from on to off.... The ballpark background is still there, but all the text has its own black background instead of a transparent background. Thanks a lot for that very helpful info. Bryce
Glad it worked for you, it usually does the trick. Enjoy the game and come back for ootp 2006, it's going to blow v5, v6, and v6.5 away
Old 04-24-2006, 06:30 PM   #6
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

dola

Wise thing to leave the sound off. It has some issues that crop up on some systems. If it happens to you it will usually corupt your save and if you don't have a backup you'll have to start over.

Better safe than sorry.