Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - General Discussion

FHM 6 - General Discussion Talk about the latest & greatest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 12-10-2019, 07:27 PM   #1
Goldie
Bat Boy

Turning off commissioner mode in online historical league

Hello, just got the game and am really enjoying it so far. I started an online game in historical mode to play along with my Brother. I am the commissioner and set up the initial gm with commissioner mode on but when adding the other GM's (an additional one for me and one for my brother) I can't seem to disable commissioner mode for those gm's. The box is checked and it won't let me uncheck it.

Thank you
Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:08 PM   #2
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

You can't turn it off, it needs to be on in that situation. It shouldn't really hurt anything though.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:20 PM   #3
Goldie
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
You can't turn it off, it needs to be on in that situation. It shouldn't really hurt anything though.
Great, thanks for your reply. My only concern that if the other human gm's use the editing feature to improve their teams. I guess as the commissioner I need to lay out ground rules and set up severe punishments if they get caught cheating (like loss of draft picks for the next 100 years, Lol)
Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 03:59 PM   #4
DrunkenTeddy
Major Leagues

I'd recommend creating 3 GMs for this. One is the commissioner who can move the league forward but isn't assigned to a team, the other two are regular GMs with the same access levels as each other.
DrunkenTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 08:47 PM   #5
Brob89
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenTeddy View Post
I'd recommend creating 3 GMs for this. One is the commissioner who can move the league forward but isn't assigned to a team, the other two are regular GMs with the same access levels as each other.
This. Definitely this.
Brob89 is offline   Reply With Quote