Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Mods

Old 06-04-2003, 04:08 PM   #61
Matt from TN
Hall Of Famer

any word if Pierre's putting out a player editor for ootp5?
Old 06-13-2003, 01:03 AM   #62
TC Dale
Global Moderator

Let's keep this area for posting links for downloads. Any discussions about the mods can be discussed in the main Mods area. That way new folks and others that need to find something doesn't need to wade through comments better handled elsewhere.

Thanks!
Old 06-19-2003, 04:39 AM   #63
Mike Lowe
Hall Of Famer

Where can I find updated pics of in-game and team setup stadiums? The ones on Henry's site or whatever is missing a few (tbe BOB for instance).
Old 06-19-2003, 04:49 AM   #64
Mike Lowe
Hall Of Famer

Also, where do I get an updated league almanac? All of these posts about excel programs and html programs are confusing. I just want a MLB almanac (that easy right?)
Old 06-19-2003, 10:56 AM   #65
Matt from TN
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike47
Where can I find updated pics of in-game and team setup stadiums? The ones on Henry's site or whatever is missing a few (tbe BOB for instance).
I could be wrong, but I think _bankone.bmp is the one you need... Arizona, right? It should be there... if not, let me know and I'll direct you where I downloaded all my stadiums
Old 06-19-2003, 01:22 PM   #66
Mike Lowe
Hall Of Famer

I caqn see the Bank1 ballpark in my graphics folder, but I cannot select it in the Team Setup menu. It just doesn't exist in the game.
Old 06-19-2003, 04:30 PM   #67
Mike Lowe
Hall Of Famer

Anyone know where I can find computer generated pics of stadiums for in-game use etc?

Still looking for the best avail ALMANAC update too.
Old 06-28-2003, 08:33 AM   #68
Crabster
Minors (Triple A)

There`s a team hard at work as we speak compiling MLB histories and a complete almanac.....so be patient...it will be here soon....For the time being for real stadium pics try

http://newrepublic.silvergriffin.com/OOTPreal.html

for some histories try

http://baseballsimcentral.com/dloads...of_the_Park_5/
Old 06-28-2003, 10:39 PM   #69
Steve Kuffrey
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt from TN
any word if Pierre's putting out a player editor for ootp5?
http://www.tresclub.com/downloads/downloads.htm
Baseball Maelstrom-Montreal Expos-2013 Tourney winner, 2014 WC Team
Sparky's League - Tampa Bay D'Rays
Epicenter Baseball League - Astros 2014
The CBL Rewind - Phillies '95
Old 07-28-2003, 03:48 PM   #70
ctorg
Global Moderator

I think this thread needs to be reorganized so that all the links are easier to find, I think. It would be good if there could be a summary including all links in the first post.

"When the trees blow back and forth, that's what makes the wind." - Steven Wright

Fjord emena pancreas thorax fornicate marmalade morpheme proteolysis smaxa cabana offal srue vitriol grope hallelujah lentils
Old 07-28-2003, 04:58 PM   #71
JoeRockEHF
All Star Reserve

Good idea ctorg. I was trying to go through this today to try and find some more downloads to throw up on my site. I didn't have a whole heck of a lot of time though so I didn't get to finish going through this.
Old 07-28-2003, 09:57 PM   #72
couriers
All Star Reserve

I had considered the idea of a thread like this that would be closed to postings and would have the single, informative, post updated with links on a weekly basis. It would need to be stickied and the moderator of the thread would need to collect information on utilities for each update. The links themselves could include one to the announcement thread and another to the homepage of a particular utility. It could go even as far as a link to the actual download off of a site like OOTPLinks or something of the like.

Thoughts?
Old 08-03-2003, 07:52 AM   #73
Crabster
Minors (Triple A)

Good idea couriers....I agree. It would make much more sense..
Old 08-03-2003, 01:24 PM   #74
couriers
All Star Reserve

Thanks Crabster. Although it appears as if TC Dale isn't connected with this forum any longer and he was really the only one with power that was addressing our concerns. It would seem that we are pretty much on our own and that things will continue as they have been since day 1, without organization. O'well.
Old 10-26-2003, 12:06 PM   #75
nolushhere
Minors (Triple A)

help with roster set

I have been out of this game for about three months, and want to get back in it, what is the best roster set out there, is it still total minors set or is there a more accurate and better one out there, like I know with total minors clemens and other pictures hit the crapper cause of age, and what set will be the most accurate for like the guys that were in the playoffs, any help would be appreciate in pointing me to the right link
Old 10-30-2003, 03:40 AM   #76
illusionlude
Minors (Rookie Ball)

nm thanks, u can erase

Last edited by illusionlude; 10-30-2003 at 04:28 AM.
Old 12-14-2003, 04:05 AM   #77
jmaness84
All Star Starter

It would be helpful if someone could make 1 big list and write a brief description of what each utility does.
Old 04-04-2004, 06:02 PM   #78
Spanky
Major Leagues

Legends League Downloads Available

Legends League - Downloads Now Available
April 4, 2004 - "Updated" Re: Legends League EV4 Released

The Legends League - "Where The Past, Present, & Future Collide"

Your may download the Legends League edited version 4 and its Logo/Stadium files here: Legends League download:

(Aso see my post in the OOTP MODS forum under Legends League Downloads Available).

(Please note that I have corrected the "League Totals" in the Advance Setup Menu. This will render more balanced statistics between the pitcher and hitters. Of course, you can do your own fine tuning as well. You may want to adjust these numbers up or down by plus or minus 2% to 4% to achieve varying results. So, I apologize if you have to download and setup this file twice).

To lean more about the Legends League READ my many posts under the thread LEGENDS LEAGUE UPDATE. Since I was in a rush to get this posted, I have not made up any kind of a "Read Me" file to explain my madness in detail but will try to do the next time I get a chuck of time on my hands.

The Legends League has been over 10 months in the making and represents the most extensive OOTP league and roster set available.

The Legends League is absolutely stunning in scope and detail. You will find all the teams and rosters very realistic for the time era in which the players played. Of course, its an all-time matchup of the greatest of the greats against one another. I have played many multiple seasons and the results are always surprising and seldomly the same.

The League comes with 36 pre-made all-time great teams complete with 40-man rosters and preset lineups and pitching rotations. Salaries are included too. All you have to do is sit back and start playing ball! Of course, you can make or create any roster's you want customized in no-time using Spanky's League Of Legends. Be sure to keep a backup copy of the orignial as a future resource tool.

Players are entered into the League with as follows: Mantle'59Y, Koufax'65D, or Bonds'98G. Thus if you also see Mantle'61Y or Koufax'65D. or Bonds'02G you must keep in mind that while they are the same player their stats are from different years.

Mantle'59Y is read as Mickey Mantle 1959 Yankees.

Please note that the 1913 New Jersey BlackSox are actually the 1913 NY Giants; Sacramento'02 is really the 2002 Oakland Athletics; Portland'02 is actually the 2002 Red Sox; Pasadena'96 is the 1996 Dodgers; St Louis'44 are the 1944 St. Louis Browns; Philadelphia'31 are the 1931 Philadelphia Athletics.

If you don't find your al-time favorite player in the starting lineup on any team, just check out the FREE AGENT pool. Chances are that has not been assigned to any team. Yes, he's up for grabs!

Special "thanks" to Teflon & Blue Turf & Henry & other stadium designers for providing so many wonderful stadiums to use in the Legends League. Each team has their own unique stadium. (I did not have time to do much Stadium tweaking!).

Also, a BIG "thanks" to Markus for helping me fix an earlier indexing problem which almost put my project out of order. His wonderful response saved the league from folding. Lets just hope the Legends file works with OOTP6!

This is truly a labor of love and a League to "fight" over! This editied version is apporx 31.5 MB in size. In the near future I will post the larger "unedited" version which includes many more duplicates of the same players but from less stellar years - at least in my opinion.

So what are you waiting for? Grab some popcorn and play ball! When you visit our temporary site please click on the Visitors tab and sign our guestbook.

Let me know what you think!

Spanky
Old 07-25-2004, 08:52 PM   #79
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

sorry, posted in the wrong thread.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 07-25-2004 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 07:00 PM   #80
Swprod
Minors (Double A)

How about ratings reports?

I see lots of interest in editors, no apparent interest in generating comprehensive reports -- all ratings for all players, for example. Has anyone done such a thing?