Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - In-Game Text and PbP Commentary

Old 11-23-2019, 09:32 PM   #1
qcbandits
Banned

Infractions: 0/4 (4)
Calling all Modders

Calling all Modders
I'd love if you could send me links to download any mods you've made and have on your computer?

The Goal is here to make a place that holds them all and then work with the OOTP guys to get it set up in Addons central.
qcbandits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 10:53 AM   #2
ALB123
All Star Reserve

That would be super awesome, but it doesn't seem like anyone is interested.

As a n00b I've been trying to figure out if there are any mods that I could install to improve the already awesome ootp 21 experience. So far, I've installed qcbandits' brilliant player/face gen mod available here: Complete OOTP Universe FaceGen Pack. I would say this is a must-have mod if you're interested in seeing accurate player faces for each real-life player.

So far, that's all I've got.

It certainly would be so great to have a master list sticky post with all working acclaimed mods. Personally, I was hoping to find a mod that would add a lot more factoids, quotes and other baseball-related comments that pop-up when the software is saving files or advancing a week or longer. I'm sure you know what I mean. I don't know what that would be called. Oh well...Thankfully ootp 21 is awesome just the way it is and it doesn't need mods.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:04 AM   #3
stealofhome
Hall Of Famer

I'm on board with this too but it might help to start gathering some of the stuff that's already out there or reaching out to specific people. There used to be a few sites, jazzrack was the latest one that I had used, but doesn't seem to be available anymore. I've been trying to get links to some of the forum posts in the OOTP Resources link in my signature but it would be nice to have a single repository.

There are a couple of modified hints.txt files - one with additions by pstrickert and one for fictional leagues that is reduced quite a bit by me.
stealofhome is offline   Reply With Quote