Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 09-15-2019, 12:45 AM   #1
TruBluBrewCrew
Bat Boy

How do I make a batter box view

I normally don't ask for things,lol

But I finally downloaded a stadium, The GM Stadium because my league decided to expand by 2 teams and I didn't like the default stads they used, SO anyways to my question...

This stadium came with its own "Batters box" view and I cannot play any other way now but have spent hours trying to figure out how to replicate it to put across all views in every stadium and I cant figure it out,lol

Can anyone help with this, I've even tried looking within the stadium itself on the 3d edit but it really doesn't say how everything's laid out to get that view.

Thanks!!
TruBluBrewCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 10:40 AM   #2
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Hi Tru Blu -

Someone else asked about cameras in my 3d models thread and I gave them these directions. It seemed to work for them:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nielsoncp View Post
For future reference, it is relatively easy to set the cameras (and create more cameras if you want see specific angles.)

Turn on commissioner mode, go to your team settings, and click on the edit ballpark tab. This should open up the ballpark page, and you can find park factors, etc. there. Click on the 3d model tab and it should load your model for your park.

On the top of the right hand side of your screen you should see two sets of XYZ axis controls. The top changes your camera angle, while the bottom set moves your camera's "physical" location. You can adjust how far it moves by changing the cm next to either setting. X+ moves you to the right, and X- to the left, Y+moves you down and Y- moves you up, and Z+ moves you forward and Z- moves you back. Adjust the camera to your liking and then press save camera (ALWAYS PRESS SAVE CAMERA) and name it (or overwrite the default.) It should appear in game for you then.
Also, Silvam has a tutorial that demonstrates how to set the cameras - look in the 3d model section for his stickeyed thread on stadium building.

As far as setting the view across all your parks, I haven't used the copy/paste camera views feature yet, so I can't speak to its usefulness.
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 10:41 AM   #3
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

How do I make a batter box view

Accidental double post
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote