Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 02-25-2019, 04:39 PM   #1
justpatrick
Major Leagues

Holy smokes I just had a perfect game

Pete Alexander just threw my first ever perfect game. The payout was 5,000 pp, plus 80 for the corner painter achievement (he had 10 Ks).

This is my second no-hitter, Dierker got one for me back in 2020 I believe.

How about y´all, anyone had a perfect game before?
justpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:49 PM   #2
Blazinghalo
Minors (Single A)

Very nice. Congratulations.
Blazinghalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:55 PM   #3
thakfu
Minors (Single A)

I just had one today as well! 3rd game of the season... Tiny Bonham threw one for me... only 2 K though.

The crazy thing is, I was excited all day to come home and see if we hjad won our Diamond League series (lost 4-3) and instead found I began my return to Perfect League with a perfect game... crazy.
thakfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:03 PM   #4
justpatrick
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakfu View Post
I just had one today as well! 3rd game of the season... Tiny Bonham threw one for me... only 2 K though.

The crazy thing is, I was excited all day to come home and see if we hjad won our Diamond League series (lost 4-3) and instead found I began my return to Perfect League with a perfect game... crazy.
That´s great, congratulations! Guess something is in the air today. Mine was in Diamond, so you trumped me on that one! How does Bonham do it? He won 24 games in my diamond league last year.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:10 PM   #5
thakfu
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpatrick View Post
That´s great, congratulations! Guess something is in the air today. Mine was in Diamond, so you trumped me on that one! How does Bonham do it? He won 24 games in my diamond league last year.
I'll be brutally honest with you, my Bonham sucks... lol He went 11-12 and 11-15 the last 2 seasons in Diamond and was awful during my first run in Perfect. I was actually planning on finally selling him towards an upgrade, but now I don't think I could sell the pitcher who threw the only no-hitter in team history... lol

But yeah, congrats to you as well! Pretty cool to get that sweet Gold Achievement!
thakfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 06:01 PM   #6
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpatrick View Post
Pete Alexander just threw my first ever perfect game. The payout was 5,000 pp, plus 80 for the corner painter achievement (he had 10 Ks).

This is my second no-hitter, Dierker got one for me back in 2020 I believe.

How about y´all, anyone had a perfect game before?
Grats buddy!
OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 11:56 PM   #7
BidPro
Minors (Single A)

Congratulations! No, I haven't had one yet. I did have a pitcher throw 13 innings of no hit ball, only to lose it with a dropped third strike and the next batter hit a homerun. But that was in my league I do in the other part if this madness.
BidPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 02:04 AM   #8
justpatrick
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BidPro View Post
Congratulations! No, I haven't had one yet. I did have a pitcher throw 13 innings of no hit ball, only to lose it with a dropped third strike and the next batter hit a homerun. But that was in my league I do in the other part if this madness.
Ugh! That´s so awful it sounds like it really could happen. Baseball Gods can be really nasty when they´re in a bad mood!
Old 02-26-2019, 02:06 AM   #9
justpatrick
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
Grats buddy!
Thanks! And this morning I awoke to find Tim Raines went 6-6 for another 2000 pp. Think I´ll buy a lottery ticket today.