Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - Fictional Simulations

OOTP 19 - Fictional Simulations Discuss fictional simulations and their results in this forum.

Old 05-04-2018, 12:51 PM   #1
tshipl68
Minors (Double A)

My Fictircal League Starting soon

Hi Everyone, I looking for Owners to be in my league will start in 1871 with 8 teams I league (League Name is United States Baseball League)
will have one team so need 7 other owners I have the the teams already named... the following is cities.......Boston Rebels, Chicago Winds, Cleveland Spiders, Fort Wayne Robins, New York Gothams, Philadelphia Keystones, Troy Trojans and Washington Generals. I will be doing Logos, Caps, Jersey and Ballparks (Using real Parks). Any Comments are welcome. Players and Mangers will be created.Since The Chicago Fiire Happens in 1871 if you own them you have option to moved to Baltimore,Brooklyn or Washington for two season. and Fort Wayne You Have option to stay in that city or move as well. 1871 season will be 32 games,1872 54, 1873 & 1874 60, 1875 80, 1876 70, 1877 &1878 60 the 1879 till 1882 84 then start going up after that. if going to join when. draft is ready will post the list of players and listed by stars and will post draft order and mangers will be posted and you can hired them and setup your style of play just let me know if interested..ASAP looking to sim a season atleast couple times a week. they will no injuries, fatigue or suspension, and 9 men rosters till 1879 then 10, then 1887 11 then 1998 12 then 1919 13 then 1846 will be when start using. Relievers and closers will be added. will be no contacts or reserve list. before I forget you have option to set line ups ,ad postions...Hope to get owners before its to late
Thanks
Thomas
tshipl68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 01:14 AM   #2
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

This appears to be an online league, so you'd be better off to post it here:

OOTP 19 Online Leagues
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote