Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 04-11-2018, 08:32 PM   #1
RavensFan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Historic ballparks crashing my game

Second time I've tried installing the PStrickert ballparks (1,2,3) and second time they've crashed my system in the OOTP19 version.

Got four pitches into a Historic Exhibition game and it crashed. Only the catcher was throwing the ball.

Also, Modern 3D view only displayed player Facegens--even though I downloaded Historic and Modern Photo Pack. But ironically, in the Classic 3D or 2D versions, and when you put cursor over players name, the pictures are there but there's no animation--so those views are not what I want.

I deleted the PStrickert parks through eSellerate's Add-on Central prompt on the right hand side where it says "Load File" (which offers a delete function after installation).

However, ballparks are still in the Target Folder under OOTPBaseball19 "ballparks" folder. Now, game crashes without even throwing a pitch.

I will uninstall, again, and start all over for a third time.

Anyone else having this issue with the OOTP19 installation of PStrickert ballparks?

And why won't pictures appear in Modern 3D view of the game in Historic Exhibition even though they are there for other views?

Is there any safe way to install old ballparks into OOTP19?

Last edited by RavensFan; 04-11-2018 at 08:41 PM.
RavensFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 02:53 PM   #2
Fashoda
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I've not had any luck with them either, sadly. They look beautiful, but I've given up on them until there is further news. Had to uninstall and reinstall a number of times after subscribing to them through steam.
Fashoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 03:34 PM   #3
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

The ballparks mod problem (as rare as it is) may be a symptom rather than a cause. Have you posted in the 3D issues thread? Have you followed some of the advice in that thread for people experiencing 3D problems? Hundreds of users have downloaded and installed the mod without issue.
pstrickert is online now   Reply With Quote