Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Inside the Ropes
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

TBCB Inside the Ropes Your game and fantasy fights

Old 07-19-2014, 03:09 PM   #201
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Rigondeaux vs. Donaire

World Boxing Association Super Bantamweight Title (3rd defense by Rigondeaux)
World Boxing Organization Super Bantamweight Title (4th defense by Donaire)
The Ring Magazine Junior Featherweight Title (2nd defense by Donaire)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRL: Guillermo Rigondeaux 121½ lbs beat Nonito Donaire 121½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12

Simulation: Guillermo Rigondeaux 121½ lbs beat Nonito Donaire 121½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rigondeaux IRL Record: 12-0-0 (8 KO's)

Rigondeaux Simulation Record: 12-0-0 (8 KO's)

Donaire suffered the indignity of failing to receive a single round from any of the three judges ringside.

The cards whilst correct don't reveal the drama of the big fight as Donaire suffered from badly swollen eyes, at the end it was questionable if he could see at all.

Seemingly out on his feet as early as the eighth, Donaire gave himself breathing room when he connected with a right hand and drew blood above the left eye of Rigondeaux.

Well up on the scorecards, Rigondeaux immediately withdrew inside himself to safeguard his lead on the scorecard.

"I occasionally agreed to carry an opponent, almost always in what is known as a tune-up fight. I never considered it morally wrong as long as I was winning the fight. I was never a killer, like some fighters. I never enjoyed knocking out a guy who I knew had no chance to beat me." Sugar Ray Robinson
bob_bask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:12 PM   #202
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Opponent #13

Joseph Agbeko

Name: Joseph Agbeko
Born: 1980-03-22
Nationality: Ghanian
Birthplace: Accra, Ghana
Hometown: Bronx, New York, USA
Stance: Orthodox
Height: 5′ 5½″ / 166cm
Reach: 65½" / 166cm

Record: 29-4-0 (22 KO's)

"I occasionally agreed to carry an opponent, almost always in what is known as a tune-up fight. I never considered it morally wrong as long as I was winning the fight. I was never a killer, like some fighters. I never enjoyed knocking out a guy who I knew had no chance to beat me." Sugar Ray Robinson
Old 07-19-2014, 03:22 PM   #203
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Rigondeaux vs. Agbeko

World Boxing Association Super Bantamweight Title (4th defense by Rigondeaux)
World Boxing Organization Super Bantamweight Title (1st defense by Rigondeaux)
The Ring Magazine Junior Featherweight Title (1st defense by Rigondeaux)

IRL: Guillermo Rigondeaux 121 lbs beat Joseph Agbeko 121½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12

Simulation: Guillermo Rigondeaux 121 lbs beat Joseph Agbeko 121½ lbs by TKO at 1:43 in round 10 of 12

Rigondeaux IRL Record: 13-0-0 (8 KO's)

Rigondeaux Simulation Record: 13-0-0 (9 KO's)

After an early setback of a swollen eye, Agbeko lowered his goals and seemed happy to not engage and avoid any further injuries.

Rigondeaux, unable to miss cut Agbeko down and forced the referee to step in and save Agbeko.

Old 07-19-2014, 03:30 PM   #204
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Opponent #14

Sod Kokietgym

Name: Sod Kokietgym
Born: 1977-06-13
Nationality: Thai
Birthplace: Si Thep, Thailand
Hometown: Petchaboon, Thailand
Stance: Southpaw

Record: 63-2-1 (28 KO's)

Old 07-19-2014, 03:37 PM   #205
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Rigondeaux vs. Kokietgym

World Boxing Association Super Bantamweight Title (5th defense by Rigondeaux)
World Boxing Organization Super Bantamweight Title (2nd defense by Rigondeaux)
The Ring Magazine Junior Featherweight Title (2nd defense by Rigondeaux)

IRL: Guillermo Rigondeaux 121½ lbs lbs beat Sod Kokietgym 121½ lbs by KO at 1:44 in round 1 of 12

Simulation: Guillermo Rigondeaux 121½ lbs lbs beat Sod Kokietgym 121½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12

Rigondeaux IRL Record: 14-0-0 (9 KO's)

Rigondeaux Simulation Record: 14-0-0 (9 KO's)

Rigondeaux's worst performance to-date. Kokietgym took at least two rounds and one judge gave him four of the twelve.

Rigondeaux took up the role of aggressor and it didn't sit well. He missed more than he ever has and despite almost stopping Kokietgym in the seventh with a nine-count, really didn't look on great form.

Old 07-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #206
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Rigondeaux been an interesting replay so far, felt like it ran true.

He is a great deal better than all of his opponents. I have him as an 11 overall, Donaire as a 9 was his closest competitor.

Old 07-19-2014, 03:46 PM   #207
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Anthony Joshua Replay

Opponent #6

Matt Skelton

Name: Matt Skelton
Born: 1967-01-23
Nationality: British
Birthplace: Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Hometown: Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Stance: Orthodox
Height: 6′ 3″ / 191cm

Record: 28-8-0 (23 KO's)

Old 07-19-2014, 03:50 PM   #208
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Joshua vs. Skelton

IRL: Anthony Joshua 239 lbs beat Matt Skelton 239 lbs by KO at 2:33 in round 2 of 6

Simulation: Anthony Joshua 239 lbs beat Matt Skelton 239 lbs by TKO at 2:38 in round 1 of 6

Joshua IRL Record: 6-0-0 (6 KO's)

Joshua Simulation Record: 6-0-0 (6 KO's)

Joshua had Skelton down for eight before throwing fast and wild to make the referee jump in and halt the fight.

Skelton, set to career stage End, did not throw a single punch.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:34 PM   #209
Jackyle
Hall Of Famer

Do you have a fighter File for Matt Legg?
Jackyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:57 AM   #210
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackyle View Post
Do you have a fighter File for Matt Legg?
Sorry for slowness, haven't been on here for a while.

Please see file attached.
Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Legg_Matt.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 18 views)
Old 09-24-2018, 12:33 PM   #211
Jackyle
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_bask View Post
Sorry for slowness, haven't been on here for a while.

Please see file attached.
Thank you Bob.
Jackyle is offline   Reply With Quote