Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 03-25-2015, 09:30 AM   #1
sandman2575
Minors (Triple A)

Way to use 2014 AIO mod's 2D stadiums with OOTP16?

Is there a way to use the great 2D stadiums from last year's AIO mod with OOTP 16? I tried overriding OOTP 16's data/ballparks directory (using JSGME) with same directory from the '14 AIO mod, but it doesn't seem to work. (Unless I'd need to start a whole new game in order for them to 'take'? really hope not...)

Any advice welcome. Hate the generic 2D stadiums that come with OOTP 16...
sandman2575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:35 AM   #2
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman2575 View Post
Is there a way to use the great 2D stadiums from last year's AIO mod with OOTP 16? I tried overriding OOTP 16's data/ballparks directory (using JSGME) with same directory from the '14 AIO mod, but it doesn't seem to work. (Unless I'd need to start a whole new game in order for them to 'take'? really hope not...)

Any advice welcome. Hate the generic 2D stadiums that come with OOTP 16...
Can't remember what the 2014 aio included, but if it has the .prk files in there with the ballpark pics, then on the edit ballpark page, use the auto import all ballparks option and it'll auto load all the 2d pics.
Works perfectly for me.
If you don't have the .prk files, then you need to load them manually one at a time.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:41 AM   #3
IanIachimoe
All Star Starter

I copied all the .jpg files from the AIO 2014 ballpark folder to the 2015 folder.

Then manually selected them to represent the ballparks in the ballpark editor for 16.

IanIachimoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 10:54 AM   #4
sandman2575
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Can't remember what the 2014 aio included, but if it has the .prk files in there with the ballpark pics, then on the edit ballpark page, use the auto import all ballparks option and it'll auto load all the 2d pics.
Works perfectly for me.
If you don't have the .prk files, then you need to load them manually one at a time.
Worked like a charm -- thanks! The 2014 AIO does include all the .prk files, so as simple as pressing the auto-load button.
sandman2575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:05 AM   #5
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman2575 View Post
Worked like a charm -- thanks! The 2014 AIO does include all the .prk files, so as simple as pressing the auto-load button.
Your welcome. Glad you got it my friend..
Old 04-21-2015, 12:17 PM   #6
sparker781
Minors (Double A)

not to sound like a noob here...but where do i get these 2d ballpark files? I don't see them in the add-on central at the start screen..

Thanks
sparker781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:32 AM   #7
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparker781 View Post
not to sound like a noob here...but where do i get these 2d ballpark files? I don't see them in the add-on central at the start screen..

Thanks
You've got to manually add the servers for addons central this yr. Just use the attached addons.xml. Put it in ootp's addons folder replacing the original addons.xml file. It has the servers already added. Now go to addons central and look for the 2014_AIO_Mod and download it, but don't install. Once dl is complete, go to ootp's addons\Downloads folder and open the 2014_AIO_Mod.tgz file. Open the ballparks folder and copy the contents to ootp's ballparks folder Follow the above post instructions to auto import them.
Attached Files
File Type: xml addons.xml (39.6 KB, 141 views)

Last edited by Bigrod; 04-23-2015 at 07:34 AM.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:50 PM   #8
Andy
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
You've got to manually add the servers for addons central this yr. Just use the attached addons.xml. Put it in ootp's addons folder replacing the original addons.xml file. It has the servers already added. Now go to addons central and look for the 2014_AIO_Mod and download it, but don't install. Once dl is complete, go to ootp's addons\Downloads folder and open the 2014_AIO_Mod.tgz file. Open the ballparks folder and copy the contents to ootp's ballparks folder Follow the above post instructions to auto import them.
Worked like a charm! Thanks!
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 11:30 AM   #9
Mike Lowe
Hall Of Famer

Will these process adjust the park factors as in how many HRs, triples, etc. the park yields? I'd like to keep those in-tact as I'm updating this midseason, and am merely looking for:

2014 2D pics (MLB the Show, I believe?)
The ball path factors to match the images

Thanks!