Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 06-04-2009, 07:37 AM   #21
targy
All Star Starter

You get better buddy and when you are up to it I will be here to help you with your programs
Old 06-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #22
AndrewG
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comedian2004 View Post
I had been working on a new project for 2009, but due to health issues, It has been delayed.

I have spent the past month in the hospital with a brain aneurysm. I had a 7 hour operation, but I survived it. I just for home from the hospital this week. I spent 2 weeks in intensive care and I am on meds now that affect my thinking. I almost died, but I guess it was not my time.

I will be releasing something for this year, just not sure when I will be able to work on it.
This is what killed my mother in 2002, just reading 'brain aneurysm' makes me cringe. But for once I have a bit of a decent feeling after reading it that you didged a very hard to dodge and normally fatal bullet.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #23
dcpcarmona
All Star Starter

oh my goodness, best wishes to a fast recovery...take care!

dc
Old 06-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #24
rasnell
Hall Of Famer

I miss our online league (due to hackers) but especially miss you and your humor. Wishing you well with your recovery. But when you're ready to return to your true love and priority -- OOTP -- could you advise about whether we might need AU Purge for OOTP X.

It's really bogging down on large leagues deep into the history. Didn't AU Purge get rid of unneeded message files and what was the other junk that it cleaned? Do you think that would fix the OOTP X slowdowns?

We learned that turning replays off helps immensely and in the initial seasons.
Charlie Root won more games for the Cubs than any pitcher (201), yet was remembered for one pitch to Babe Ruth. Find out more about the 1929 World Series in my book, "Root for the Cubs: Charlie Root and the 1929 Chicago Cubs." See the web site at www.rootforthecubs.com. The book is at http://www.amazon.com/Root-Cubs-Char...t+for+the+cubs.

Beta tester, OOTP 2007-2023 and iOOTP 2011-2014.
rasnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:45 PM   #25
kagnew35
All Star Starter

Larry, what ever happened to your AUParks utility??

http://www.soxxcountry.com/ site with FaceGen Central and Duffys Tavern Live OOTP Chat Room
kagnew35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:19 PM   #26
rocknfire7
Banned

Infractions: 0/2 (4)
Holy Cow Larry... It's good to see that you have fully recovered from both ailments...enjoy those burgers!

I sent you a boatload of logos about a year or so ago and had the chance to talk to you over the phone. I hope you can find the time to make use of them...Take care man.

Last edited by rocknfire7; 06-13-2009 at 12:21 PM. Reason: fixed typos
rocknfire7 is offline   Reply With Quote