Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 24 > OOTP 24 - General Discussions

OOTP 24 - General Discussions Everything about the brand new 2023 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB, the MLBPA and the KBO.

Old 04-25-2019, 07:44 PM   #61
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

If you mean you can't use this option to simulate a season, you're right. It cannot be done.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 07:47 PM   #62
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Under sim mode for X number of games, one of them should be entire season. I believe that is available to the public.
Matt Arnold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 07:48 PM   #63
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Really? I didn't know. Thanks, Matt.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 11:03 PM   #64
JRockne
Minors (Single A)

Nice. But where is that module?
JRockne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 11:07 PM   #65
JRockne
Minors (Single A)

Simulation Module is grayed out in my game. --I bet I have to be a commissioner?
Old 04-25-2019, 11:33 PM   #66
JRockne
Minors (Single A)

That was it. Can't be in challenge mode and need to be commissioner.
Old 04-30-2019, 01:32 AM   #67
Rich Grisham
Biz Dev

Episode 22 is live!

This week we've got a great two-part episode! Up first, senior developer Matt Arnold joins us to do a deep dive into Out of the Park Baseball 20's in-game strategies at both the team and individual player level. How do these systems interact to produce what you want to happen on the field? Then, our minor league roster director Scott Spindler comes on to provide his unique analysis of how his top prospects are faring in the first month of the baseball season.

You can listen here: http://ootpnow.libsyn.com/in-game-st...ospects-update

Enjoy the show!
Rich Grisham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:55 PM   #68
Rich Grisham
Biz Dev

Episode 23 is live!

This week! Our CEO Markus Heinsohn joins us to dive into the roadmap for Out of the Park Baseball 20 - what's coming and why! Markus breaks down the upcoming new features that are headed your way later in 2019.

Plus! Jeff Riddolls, producer of Franchise Hockey Manager, stops by to chat about the exciting NHL playoffs and the stories behind the most recent weekly FHM streams on Wednesday nights.

You can listen to the show right here.

Enjoy the show!
Old 05-13-2019, 07:57 AM   #69
ThePride87
Minors (Single A)

This podcast is kinda worthless, just like listening to a broadcast of the home team. I don't need the chief of marketing or the CEO telling me how the game is going, everything will be roses because you are invested in the success of the game
ThePride87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 10:58 AM   #70
BirdWatcher
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePride87 View Post
This podcast is kinda worthless, just like listening to a broadcast of the home team. I don't need the chief of marketing or the CEO telling me how the game is going, everything will be roses because you are invested in the success of the game
Okay, but you realize that this podcast is indeed produced by the development team. Do you expect them to criticize their own game? (And, in fairness, I often find them- particularly Matt Arnold- to be very honest about areas that still need some work and which they are focusing on for the future.)
You could always start a podcast if you think there are things that need to be said that aren't being said.
And, probably more importantly, you are under no obligation to listen to the podcast produced by OOTP.
BirdWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 01:35 PM   #71
dbl4868
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePride87 View Post
I actually find the podcasts very helpful in learning about the game.
dbl4868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:28 PM   #72
Rich Grisham
Biz Dev

Episode 24 is live!

This week! Our good friend, OOTP Customer Support guru, and longtime OOTP expert Alex Murray joins us to talk about his early days on the 'front lines' launching OOTP 20 - then breaks down all sorts of valuable information on how to be successful at scouting and player development in Out of the Park Baseball 20.

Listen to the show right here.

You can pick up Out of the Park Baseball 20 today*directly from us*or from*Steam*or*Origin. It's the best baseball strategy game ever made!

You can pick up Franchise Hockey Manager 5 today*directly from us*too or from*Steam. Etch your name in the Stanley Cup!
Old 05-15-2019, 03:36 PM   #73
YanksFan
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Grisham View Post
This week! Our good friend, OOTP Customer Support guru, and longtime OOTP expert Alex Murray joins us to talk about his early days on the 'front lines' launching OOTP 20 - then breaks down all sorts of valuable information on how to be successful at scouting and player development in Out of the Park Baseball 20.

Listen to the show right here.

You can pick up Out of the Park Baseball 20 today*directly from us*or from*Steam*or*Origin. It's the best baseball strategy game ever made!

You can pick up Franchise Hockey Manager 5 today*directly from us*too or from*Steam. Etch your name in the Stanley Cup!
Episode cuts off while the guy is still talking
YanksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:53 PM   #74
BirdWatcher
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanksFan View Post
Episode cuts off while the guy is still talking
Right, and it was good stuff.

Hopefully this will be fixed at some point so that we can hear the rest of Alex's sage drafting and development advice.
BirdWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:35 PM   #75
Rich Grisham
Biz Dev

This will be fixed by late tomorrow. My apologies for the technical issues.
Old 05-18-2019, 09:17 PM   #76
Rich Grisham
Biz Dev

UPDATE: The episode has been fixed! Sorry about the delay. If you navigate to it from anywhere you normally do it's all set. Thanks for your patience!
Old 05-21-2019, 03:44 PM   #77
Rich Grisham
Biz Dev

Episode 25 is live!

This week Kris Jardine returns to the show as a champion, deservedly celebrating his team's first-ever Perfect Team league title. There's a lot to discuss, from the makeup of the team to how they will attack moving up to the Diamond Leagues. Kris also reveals his upcoming new traditional franchise launch as well as dives into some of the newest community-curated content in the Perfect Team world.

Listen here: http://ootpnow.libsyn.com/crowning-a-champion

Or on iTunes, Google, or Spotify!

Enjoy the show!
Old 05-28-2019, 11:59 AM   #78
Rich Grisham
Biz Dev

Episode 26 is live!

This week! We're delighted to welcome Chris Calciano, currently a scout for the Cleveland Indians and a longtime Out of the Park Baseball fan. We talk about all kinds of things - the evolution of baseball and how that impacts scouting, how Chris approaches his role today, and his background in the sport. Plus! Kris Jardine stops by to crow about his second straight Perfect Team championship!

Check out the show right here: http://ootpnow.libsyn.com/chris-calc...-indians-scout

Enjoy the show!
Old 06-03-2019, 08:41 AM   #79
Rich Grisham
Biz Dev

Episode 17 is live!

(I mean episode 27!)

Our minor league prospects guru Scott Spindler (@ridinrosters) joins us to preview the oh-so-important 2019 MLB draft. He dives into tons of great info, including the prospective top picks, some sleepers, which teams have the most at stake, and much more.

Listen here: http://ootpnow.libsyn.com/2019-mlb-draft-preview

Enjoy the show!

Last edited by Rich Grisham; 06-06-2019 at 08:53 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:08 PM   #80
Rich Grisham
Biz Dev

Episode 28 is live!

Our minor league prospects guru Scott Spindler (@ridinrosters) comes back this week to recap the exciting 2019 MLB draft. What were the big themes, surprises, and interesting developments? Plus! Perfect Team Community Manager Kris Jardine drops by to review some of the great new cards released in OOTP Perfect Team over the past two weeks.

You can listen here: https://ootpnow.libsyn.com/2019-mlb-...t-team-content

Enjoy the show!