Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - Online Leagues

FHM 2 - Online Leagues Looking to join an online league, or are you looking for new members for your own league? Post about it here.

Old 12-04-2015, 06:27 PM   #1
slugger922cubs
Major Leagues

FHMs Best Damn Beer League Period

FHM's only known online Beer League ALoHA (American League of Hockey Association) has 3 openings in out 14 team league. 8 teams make the playoffs so you'll never be far out of contention. We are a fictional league and feature uncapped financials and a quick sim schedule. Sims MWF 1-month in-game at a time. This means you can often rebuild quickly If you want a league where you can emulate the talk from out at the local ice barn this is the league for you. We feature Slack as a communication hub and bad language and dirty jokes run rampant. We are currently looking to reload as we enter our first off-season. Now is a great time to get in and take control of a team for season 2. Right now we are still at a point where you can change your team name before we advance. Please email me at mcrubo@gmail.com with your interest so we can set you up.
slugger922cubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 12:07 AM   #2
slugger922cubs
Major Leagues

Still looking for 2 members and if we get more we will start filling out the junior leagues. We are a fictional fast sim league. We run a season in about a month. You will be allowed to rebrand your team.
Old 12-23-2015, 05:37 PM   #3
GeorgiaBowties
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Bump

This is a great league with experienced online players in both OOTP and now in our second season in FHM. Simply put these guys know how to keep an online league running smoothly.

Two highlights of the league are the great logos as well as a great Slack community.

If you are thinking about hopping into an FHM2 online league that is just at the beginning and will continue to grow this is the league for you.
GeorgiaBowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 05:49 PM   #4
slugger922cubs
Major Leagues

We are at the moment the only fictional FHM league i know of but dont let this hold you back. Fictional means full control of your teams branding and no preconceived notions of which players and teams should be good. This doesnt mean there arent strong powerhouses and rebuilding teams. We also feature custom sweaters and logos for a fun unique look which your team will help shape. This league is also the only know FHM quick sim league so rebuilds can happen quickly for constantly new challenges. We finish one whole season in about a month real time. This means 12 seasons in a year hard to beat that. With only 14 teams this means you should be able to content for a title at least once every calendar year.

Last edited by slugger922cubs; 12-23-2015 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-23-2015, 09:19 PM   #5
Evok
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey Slugger, i tried to email you about being interested but i got no answer. You might not have received it, but well i am interested
Evok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 11:36 PM   #6
electrickeeper
Minors (Double A)

I just joined this league not too long ago, and it's a blast! My favorite part is the banter among GMs, but there are many other great reasons to join!
electrickeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 03:29 PM   #7
jwr38
Minors (Single A)

i'm interested. I'm send an email.
Old 01-18-2016, 09:03 PM   #8
slugger922cubs
Major Leagues

ALoHA has at least 2 openings and is a couple weeks away from moving to our third offseason. We should be opening our second playoffs this coming week. As mentioned before we are a quick sim league so rebuilding can happen quickly. As I imagine all online leagues are still doing everyone is still trying to learn the game so no need to be an online league vet here. We are a fictional league so you do have a chance to choose your team name. please email mcrubo@gmail.com if you are interested. Our current open teams are named the Macon Whoppee and El Paso Drug Mules.
Old 01-31-2016, 12:49 AM   #9
slugger922cubs
Major Leagues

We have 4 openings. Change to name your team how you like. Quick pace means quick turnarounds. In our 2 seasons we have had 2 completely different final fours. Meaning 8 of our 14 teams have had final four finishes already. We have also added rewards points for quick right ups on sim results and league events. Change to leave your mark on a developing league
Please email mcrubo@gmail.com to get your team now
Old 02-16-2016, 06:06 PM   #10
slugger922cubs
Major Leagues

Still have open spots we are a quick sim league so this offers the ability to rebound quickly. We are also small so over half the team get a shot at the coveted cup every year.