Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 03-23-2020, 03:23 PM   #81
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff1787 View Post
Is there a link to the spreadsheet?
The link I have is this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...jCc/edit#gid=0
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 04:09 PM   #82
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff1787 View Post
Is there a link to the spreadsheet?

OL Friend's list
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 04:43 PM   #83
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post

I copied the link to the bottom of post #1 for future reference.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 06:38 PM   #84
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

I'm going to add one more team.

Lumberton Rockets - PITTSTLRS95
Old 03-23-2020, 08:04 PM   #85
bsta93
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Transylvania is now fully compliant. Not my usual good fielding squads, but I wanted to try out HoJo and Calderon.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:09 PM   #86
revmcgator
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Of The Sixth View Post
I am disappointed to hear about Stephensville moving.

I have a very high regard for Stephensville as it was one of the few PT20 OL teams that I faced so many times, I lost count.

Both teams were stuck in Bronze for many years, battling it out every week.

Good luck to where ever Stephensville moves to.....unless a mystery investor comes in at the 11th hour and keeps them in Stephensville!
The Great Migration of PT2021 is complete and three teams have completed emigration to some interesting locations.

The Harlem Hatchets, residents of Michigan since their inception, begin the PT2021 campaign as the newly christened Ring Road Rams. So far, the Rams are receiving an icy reception in the Entry Pool, going winless on the road to this point. (So maybe travel-time *is* a factor in fatigue) Nonetheless, fans who have watched the team at The Sheepfold have enjoyed the action, despite having to sit 6 feet apart and not being able to high-five after homeruns.

The Clyde Truckers motored out of Minnesota and are now the K-Town Rock Piles. Their early play at The Pile has been less than inspiring, but they look forward to the battles of the coming season.

Finally, despite attempts to tinker with the move by Botton_of_the_Sixth and an appeal from Wisconsin Governor Evers, there was little chance that Stephensville would remain in the Bears Den for PT2021, and the club made it official by announcing their move to Vlora to begin play as the White Stallions.

Recap:
Ring Road Rams - OL, RRR+, timmcdaniel
K-Town Rock Piles - OL, KRP+, ziphbarrett
Vlora White Stallions - OL, VWS+, mcgator

None are OL compliant at the moment, but all will be when play begins on March 30.

Now...how do we change these banners?

revmcgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:21 PM   #87
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmcgator View Post

Now...how do we change these banners?

The banners for PT21 are not available yet.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:53 PM   #88
Magus978
All Star Starter

Otonokizaka became fully OL-compliant tonight. They're pretty awful in stone and may find themselves relegated to rookie if they cannot bounce back from a 7-17 start.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 04:50 AM   #89
Edster007
All Star Starter

Coney Island ripped their packs. Every pitcher is a live card with the exception of Blue Moon Odom.

Got my work cut out for me.
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:58 AM   #90
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

My three teams are all compliant, if not effective. Time to work on getting some flexibility!

Let's Go Crew
Boomcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 07:33 AM   #91
Charlatan
All Star Starter

I still have two or three players to swap out on my two teams to get them compliant, but I have no fear I will get there by the end of the week. Making the teams effective though, that’s another story!

I’ve been finding the auction house environment a bit more challenging than last year. I don’t think it’s because of missions since the only missions are for live players right now, but players for the most part seem priced really high… Maybe people are trying to take advantage of a high demand right now? Or maybe my expectations are just wrong. Not sure.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 07:39 AM   #92
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus978 View Post
Otonokizaka became fully OL-compliant tonight. They're pretty awful in stone and may find themselves relegated to rookie if they cannot bounce back from a 7-17 start.

laughing in solidarity.... my bunch started out 3-14 in entry league (granted, most of those players aren't going to be on the squad when the old-timey theme kicks in).... still need to pick up 4 batters and 6 pitchers that fit the theme, but got all week for that

right now they are 13-29.... gonna be an ugly, ugly start to league play, but that's part of the fun... let those scrubs see some playing time before they get replaced
Old 03-24-2020, 07:43 AM   #93
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

I had a busy weekend, and it doesn't look to be clearing up this week until Thursday evening. Then I can do more than ask the AI to set up the team and start seeing what I need to do.

Still have just been opening packs, as much for some live cards to get Missions in range of completing. Trying to decide if I want to sell off my live Golds or keep them for tournaments.

Let's Go Crew
Old 03-24-2020, 08:18 AM   #94
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Make sure you use your friends list. The Mundys and Whalers might be still there waiting for you. Correction: with only 12 promoted, they will be waiting for you.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 03-24-2020 at 08:20 AM.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 08:30 AM   #95
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
I still have two or three players to swap out on my two teams to get them compliant, but I have no fear I will get there by the end of the week. Making the teams effective though, that’s another story!

I’ve been finding the auction house environment a bit more challenging than last year. I don’t think it’s because of missions since the only missions are for live players right now, but players for the most part seem priced really high… Maybe people are trying to take advantage of a high demand right now? Or maybe my expectations are just wrong. Not sure.

I agree. It's been tough and the prices seem higher. Even the live cards for the collections get expensive. Be nice to have a diamond Eddie Plank, but not if costs 6,000 to get him, especially since Port Ruppert stinks and is not earning much.

Wonder if you can still get packs from challenge mode in the regular game. A lucky pull would be nice.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 08:31 AM   #96
Magus978
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
I agree. It's been tough and the prices seem higher. Even the live cards for the collections get expensive. Be nice to have a diamond Eddie Plank, but not if costs 6,000 to get him, especially since Port Ruppert stinks and is not earning much.

Wonder if you can still get packs from challenge mode in the regular game. A lucky pull would be nice.
You still can. I've seen reports from folks in the OOTP discord that they are getting them.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 09:10 AM   #97
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

Quote:
You still can. I've seen reports from folks in the OOTP discord that they are getting them.
I got a gold pack for one team and normal packs for the other two on Friday and Saturday. Took forever for the LabRats to get theirs, which is why they didn't get theirs until Saturday.

Let's Go Crew
Old 03-24-2020, 09:16 AM   #98
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

gonna miss this guy when the regular season starts, but going to let him do is thing while we're in the entry league
Attached Images
Old 03-24-2020, 10:32 AM   #99
Jeff1787
Hall Of Famer

The Shinbone Stars are compliant, but terrible.

I pulled a Jim Kaat from a silver pack that I got from Challenge Mode and then 72 hours later I won a gold pack from Challenge Mode. In that pack I got a future star named Jarred Kelenic, who I never heard of...anyway I sold him for 5500 (maybe I could have asked more, but there were no previous auctions to go by).

With those points I got Chris Short at the AH, so pitching staff is improving!
Jeff1787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 10:53 AM   #100
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Syrups take 2nd in a Bronze tourney... only 250 points for the prize, but at this point every little bit helps.

don't forget about the tourneys while you are building/etc.... just toss anything out cause you never know when the random number gods will be kind.

and speaking of tournaments, since those are separate from the OL league play, I'd like to suggest the 'offiicial' OL stance is that any/all players are eligible for tournament play (so if you have quality Live cards on hand, you can use them in tourneys)... those are great ways to earn packs/points for F2P teams, so no sense limiting yourself there since it doesn't impact OL league play.