Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 2 - Technical Support Having trouble with FHM 2 or want to report a bug? Please see here.

Old 10-06-2015, 09:58 AM   #261
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
I guess the user went to the start screen from a running game and started a new one? It seems to be a Mac problem we don't get reproduced on Windows. I will try it on my Mac now but the code is exactly the same so I have no idea where to look.
Not sure. Do you know what he can do to fix it?
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:45 AM   #262
thirdsaint
Major Leagues

Didn't see you guys acknowledge this but has anyone else experience OT problems where (in my case a 4-on-4 OT) a power play happens and an extra skater is added and then when the PP is over they keep him? So a 4-on-4 went to a 5-on-4 PP to a 5-on-5 when the other team got a PP during the other one. Then after both PP's were finished it stayed at 5-on-5.
thirdsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:54 AM   #263
tarashnat
Major Leagues

Bug report

2.1 Build 4 Steam Mac version

League Stats screen. (Team + League Controls)

Hovering over the players in positions 2-9+ in the various categories shows the player's popup. It does not for the top position. No popup for the leader.
tarashnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 11:38 AM   #264
Gerry58
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdsaint View Post
Didn't see you guys acknowledge this but has anyone else experience OT problems where (in my case a 4-on-4 OT) a power play happens and an extra skater is added and then when the PP is over they keep him? So a 4-on-4 went to a 5-on-4 PP to a 5-on-5 when the other team got a PP during the other one. Then after both PP's were finished it stayed at 5-on-5.

If there is a penalty on 4 on 4, the game becomes 4 on 3 (no extra skater). If there is another penalty by the shorthanded team, then the game goes on 5 on 4. Looks like a major screwup there.
Gerry58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 11:42 AM   #265
tarashnat
Major Leagues

2.1 Build 4 Steam Mac version

League > Stats screen. (Team + League Controls)

In the Goalie leaders screen, Time on Ice category doesn't have enough room for 4 digits. Most of my leaders appear as "1…"
Old 10-06-2015, 12:31 PM   #266
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
If I understand correctly, you can't enter anything into the "Name" and "Last Name" field on the Add Manager Dialog?

I did that thousands of times and I never heard that someone has problems. Are you on a Windows or Mac PC? It works in modern and/or fictional games?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germaniac View Post
Yes, and it only happens when I start an NHL-sim ... just try it:

Create an NHL-sim, starting year 1966 ... Joe Average is there.

I can't overwrite it, I have to add a manager - but when I then delete Joe Average, a new manager is created.

And when I start the league, I always have to select myself to be able to load the league.
Any infos on that ??
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:39 PM   #267
thirdsaint
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry58 View Post
If there is a penalty on 4 on 4, the game becomes 4 on 3 (no extra skater). If there is another penalty by the shorthanded team, then the game goes on 5 on 4. Looks like a major screwup there.
Yeah, I've seen it happen twice. Also, just had a both teams get penalized for roughing at the same time so it went to 4-on-4 in the 1st Period. No big deal. Then one team committed another penalty and it went to 5-on-4 instead of 4-on-3.
Attached Images
thirdsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:30 PM   #268
Malte Schwarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germaniac View Post
Any infos on that ??
I can't reproduce the problem that you can't enter your name, but the delete manager bug will be fix in the next patch.
Malte Schwarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 02:33 PM   #269
fredreed
Minors (Double A)

In regards to setting the dressed players to 22 I can't It won't let me dress 22 players either It just keeps staying at 20 for default. Also in the rules why does the salary floor keep staying at 86,250,000 why won't It increase say to 90,000,000?
Old 10-06-2015, 02:37 PM   #270
jinkorjap
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Aha, suspected as much, he has staff ID #0, so he's the default guy that's shown when something goes wrong with staff data. Could you upload the save and we'll have a look at it? Instructions here, or just zip and upload it to filesharing site (filedropper.com works well) and PM me the link to it.
Uploading now - sim file is called "jlongsim.lg.zip"
jinkorjap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 03:23 PM   #271
Parker27
Minors (Single A)

Jeff can you make this change.

When you are looking player profile last 4 season stats are like this:
2013/14 .....
2014/15 .....
2015/16 .....
2016/17 .....

And somethis that season you are playing is not seeing and you have to scroll that down.

Can this last 4 season be like this:
2016/17 ....
2015/16 ....
2014/15 ....
2013/14 ....

So that season you are playing is top.

thanks.
Parker27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 06:36 PM   #272
Kbowler7707
Bat Boy

I expanded in the second season and added two teams to the NHL. I put my team in the Eastern Conference. In two seasons I have yet to play a team in the regular season from the western conference. Bug or user error?
Kbowler7707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:13 PM   #273
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

Started a new league and opened the draft and added expansion teams and this is what I get....
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:25 PM   #274
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

I guess my question on this one is how to add the protected picks?
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 11:14 PM   #275
bialanoc
Bat Boy

Is there any way to transfer commissioner mode to a new human player? In my current setup, I'm set as commissioner and my friend is not, and we've discovered that I can see more player ratings than he can when scouting free agents. I'd like to either outsource the commissioner's duties to another manager account (e.g. "Gary Bettman") and only log into that when necessary, or be able to only turn on commissioner mode to resolve issues on an ad hoc basis. It seems like if I turn off commissioner mode on my player account I can never turn it back on, nor can I create a separate account with commissioner rights, which certainly causes problems.

Also, when we were doing our expansion draft we discovered that we had to exit the program and start it back up in order to be able to forfeit a pick, unless it was done by the player in commissioner mode.

Thanks!
bialanoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 04:17 AM   #276
Gerry58
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdsaint View Post
Yeah, I've seen it happen twice. Also, just had a both teams get penalized for roughing at the same time so it went to 4-on-4 in the 1st Period. No big deal. Then one team committed another penalty and it went to 5-on-4 instead of 4-on-3.

I don't have the game (yet) but...22 SOG in the first period only WOW
Gerry58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:43 AM   #277
Belpa7187
Bat Boy

Dont know if this is a bug and if, it was already mentioned...

My tactics always change randomly in Game. I set them a certain way, and as soon as I'm in Game, they are completely different. On top of that, they make no sense. For example, the Crosby-Kessel plays Dump&Chase...

Also, is it possible that the signed Rookies at least can be dressed for some games in the preseason ? Or is it just happens in the first year that (in this example Daniel Sprong) is already assigned to his Junior team ?

Thank you in advance for a feedback
Belpa7187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:28 AM   #278
tarashnat
Major Leagues

Percentage & Average sorts

When sorting Goaltenders by GAAvg (Goals Against Average), the top of the sort should have those goaltenders who have played at least some time sorted by by their GAAvg followed by those who have not played below. It is difficult to find the goalie who has not given up any goals, especially early in the season, amongst the throng of fringe goalies who haven't played.

This should be probably be the case for all percentage/average type sorts substituting the appropriate secondary stat (Time on Ice above) for the sort.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:38 AM   #279
tarashnat
Major Leagues

Bug report - yesterday's games include today's completed game

After playing (simming) a game the game score appears under yesterday's games along with yesterday's scores. After clicking Finish Today, the game is still there along, now with the correct list of yesterday's games.

This is on the Home screen.

Last edited by tarashnat; 10-07-2015 at 08:40 AM. Reason: added home screen.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:52 AM   #280
tarashnat
Major Leagues

Leaders Screen

In the League leaders, those who don't have any of the item should not appear in the leader board. For example, if only one player has scored a shorthanded goal, the slots below should not be filled with random players who haven't scored any shorthanded goals.