Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21 > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 04-01-2020, 10:19 AM   #1
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

Cannot redeem collections

I finished my first collection (Live Orioles), and went to redeem it. Opened up the detail and 26 boxes were ticked. When I click on the button to submit, I get the message to "Please Select at least 26 cards! Click on the mission title to show the expanded info and then make your selections"

Leaving aside the fact that I was already in the expanded info, I figured maybe the fact that I was relying on pre-selected checkboxes was the problem. So I unticked one, ticked it again, hit select, and got the same message.

Okay, so maybe I don't have 26 cards ticked. Counted them all, yep, 26, hit submit...same message.

Fine, I'll tick them all myself. Unticked each checkbox, checked them all again (counting to make sure I have 26), hit submit...same message.

Maybe I don't actually have 26 cards (despite the fact that the missions screen says "Complete". Go into manage cards, select the Live Only drop down, select the Orioles, count the different cards - yep, 26 different players. Go back to submit...same message.

While this is going on, I won three auctions to get me 26 players for the Tigers. Go to the Tigers, count 26 boxes. Go to the manage cards screen, count 26 different Tigers Live cards. Go to submit that mission, confirm 26 ticked checked boxes...same message.

Upgrade to version 21.2.28, try it all again...same message with the Orioles and Tigers.

At this point the game is not letting me submit missions that I have clearly completed and it is starting to frustrate me. Please help.

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 10:35 AM   #2
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

Well...I got rid of all the duplicates that I had of the cards in question, put them all on the Auction House to get them off my roster...and that seemed to do the trick. I was able to submit both collections.

Is that working as intended? Or did I stumble onto something where you're not allowed to submit a mission if you are trying to use a card that you have multiple inactive versions. The only thing I can think of is that the server didn't know which inactive card for, say, Chris Davis, it should choose to lock, so it balked completely.

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 02:23 PM   #3
Mark Jamil
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
Well...I got rid of all the duplicates that I had of the cards in question, put them all on the Auction House to get them off my roster...and that seemed to do the trick. I was able to submit both collections.

Is that working as intended? Or did I stumble onto something where you're not allowed to submit a mission if you are trying to use a card that you have multiple inactive versions. The only thing I can think of is that the server didn't know which inactive card for, say, Chris Davis, it should choose to lock, so it balked completely.
Hi BigRed75,

That is not intended. I am glad it eventually sorted itself out and I will bring it up to the appropriate folks on the team.

Mark
Old 04-02-2020, 03:23 PM   #4
bailey
Hall Of Famer

I have completed most collections without issue, but lately have been getting the same issue of checking 26 cards and being unable to submit. Eventually, it seems to sort itself out, but is certainly annoying. It has happened 3 times to me since last night.

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 02:44 PM   #5
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Happened again today. Very frustrating, worse than the card sync issues, IMHO. (It doesn't matter if I open the mission, or not).

Edit: as suggested by Big Red, I deactivated my duplicate and completed the mission.
Attached Images

Last edited by bailey; 04-03-2020 at 02:46 PM.
Old 04-03-2020, 03:05 PM   #6
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

It may not directly be the case, but one thing i have noticed is that if you auction a player directly from the open pack page, sometimes that seems to keep a copy of the player on your team. So it's possible that if you have done that with one of the players, the game is getting confused between which copy to lock in when it goes to submit?

We're still looking into ways to fix that other issue, but thinking that might be a situation that could cause an error like this. Deactivating the other copy will let it find the "right" copy of the card to submit to lock.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 05:18 PM   #7
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
It may not directly be the case, but one thing i have noticed is that if you auction a player directly from the open pack page, sometimes that seems to keep a copy of the player on your team.
I never auction from the opening pack page because you can't check card availability and prices and for live irons it's easier to quicksell them like in PT20 (fewer clicks).

Old 04-03-2020, 05:32 PM   #8
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
I never auction from the opening pack page because you can't check card availability and prices and for live irons it's easier to quicksell them like in PT20 (fewer clicks).
Okay, one theory down the drain
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote