Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 03-17-2020, 01:15 PM   #1
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Arrow Looking For "Friends" to join "Our League" Season 3

Who's interested in playing Perfect Team 21 our way?

"Our League" is a group of unique Perfect Team owners who are starting our 3rd season and we all enjoy playing the same way:

1) We play for free; we do not purchase additional Perfect Points (PP) with real money.

The ONLY PP we use is the PP that is earned from achievements in our games and from selling off any baseball cards that we don't want; we don't buy additional PP with real money.

2) We play using only Non-Live player cards

We Do NOT use any baseball cards that are of live players from the 2020 Live, 2020 All-Star, Future Legend, 2020 POTM (Player of the Month), or 2020 Team Of The Year cards sets.

This means that we only use players that can be found on the following cards:

One-Hit Wonder
Rookie Sensation
All-Time Legend
Historical All-Star
Snapshot
Unsung Heroes
Hardware Heroes
Player Of The Month (POTM) dated 2019 or older. (2020 POTM cards not eligible).
***Special Edition***Eligible Card Sets: One Hit Wonder, Legend, Snapshot, Negro League Stars, All Star (Non 2020), Special Edition, Hardware Heroes, POTM 2019 or older
***Special Edition***Not Eligible Card Sets for "Our League" Play: MLB 2020, MLB 2020 All-Stars, & MLB 2020 POTM

Also, if you enjoy playing with only era specific players, then we are the league for you!

For example, if you play with all pre WWII players, or all 1980's players, then you will easily fit into "Our League"

In order to be eligible to be included in "Our League", besides agreeing to the above conditions, you must also agree to use the " - OL" suffix at the end of your team name and you must use the "+" at the end of your teams abbreviation. (See Image Below)

The use of these symbols is to help identify your team as a "Our League" member.

If you do not use the -OL and the +, your team will not be recognized as a member of "Our League".

To be able to add the" - OL" and the "+" to the end of your team name, start off at the Main Menu and go to Perfect Team, next select Profile & Setting, next go to Customize Team, next select Edit Team Name and add the - OL and the + ; please make sure you hit the "Submit Team" button at the upper far right part of the screen otherwise your changes will not be taken.

In order to be setup in the same league as other "OL" members, you will need to change your League Placement Setting.

Start off at the Main Menu, next go to Perfect Team Setting, next go to Profile & Settings.

Under the "League Placement Setting" make sure to select "Use Friends List".

Next, select the "Submit Team" button. If you do not do this, you will not show up in the same league as other "OL" members.

This next step requires you to manually add each OL member.

Start with the Main Menu. Next, go to Perfect Team Universe. Next, go to Managers & Rankings.

In the window labeled Search User, type in the PT user name you are looking for.

Next, from the list of user names displayed, select the user name you are looking for and at the far right of the screen you will see the option to "Add as Friend" and select it.

If you did things correctly, you will see a green check mark at the far right end of the screen, with the option of selecting it to remove that user as a friend.

As Our League members advance levels or are regulated, you may find yourself having to edit your Friends List on a regular basis as your friends list will only show 50 members.

If you have any questions, just let us know.

Please note that if your PT21 user name is different than your forum board user name, please include it when you list your team.

Always Updated OL Friends List:

Thanks in Advance,

Bottom of the Sixth

Last edited by Bottom Of The Sixth; 05-04-2020 at 09:06 PM.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:06 PM   #2
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Of The Sixth View Post
Who's interested in playing Perfect Team 21 our way?

"Our League" is a group of unique Perfect Team owners who are starting our 3rd season and we all enjoy playing the same way:

1) We play for free; we do not purchase additional Perfect Points (PP) with real money.

The ONLY PP we use is the PP that is earned from achievements in our games and from selling off any baseball cards that we don't want; we don't buy additional PP with real money.

2) We play using only Non-Live player cards

We Do NOT use any baseball cards that are of live players from the 2020 Live, 2020 All-Star, Future Legend, 2020 POTM (Player of the Month), or 2020 Team Of The Year cards sets.

This means that we only use players that can be found on the following cards:

One-Hit Wonder
Rookie Sensation
All-Time Legend
Historical All-Star
Snapshot
Unsung Heroes
Hardware Heroes
***Special Edition***Eligible Card Sets: One Hit Wonder, Legend, Snapshot, Negro League Stars, All Star (Non 2020), Special Edition, Hardware Heroes
***Special Edition***Not Eligible Card Sets for "Our League" Play: MLB 2020, MLB 2020 All-Stars, & MLB 2020 POTM

Also, if you enjoy playing with only era specific players, then we are the league for you!

For example, if you play with all pre WWII players, or all 1980's players, then you will easily fit into "Our League"

In order to be eligible to be included in "Our League", besides agreeing to the above conditions, you must also agree to use the " - OL" suffix at the end of your team name and you must use the "+" at the end of your teams abbreviation. (See Image Below)

The use of these symbols is to help identify your team as a "Our League" member.

If you do not use the -OL and the +, your team will not be recognized as a member of "Our League".

To be able to add the" - OL" and the "+" to the end of your team name, start off at the Main Menu and go to Perfect Team, next select Profile & Setting, next go to Customize Team, next select Edit Team Name and add the - OL and the + ; please make sure you hit the "Submit Team" button at the upper far right part of the screen otherwise your changes will not be taken.

In order to be setup in the same league as other "OL" members, you will need to change your League Placement Setting.

Start off at the Main Menu, next go to Perfect Team Setting, next go to Profile & Settings.

Under the "League Placement Setting" make sure to select "Use Friends List".

Next, select the "Submit Team" button. If you do not do this, you will not show up in the same league as other "OL" members.

If you have any questions, just let us know.

Thanks in Advance,

Bottom of the Sixth
I'm in. Sierra Vista Scorpians.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:11 PM   #3
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

Now I have a decision to make! Enjoyed OL in PT20, but didn't know if it would be running in 21. Was thinking about doing the 8 team league, but may go with OL instead, or split the teams up between them

Let's Go Crew
Boomcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:13 PM   #4
adion
All Star Starter

Start up

How do we start, i.e. open cards as soon as we enter team name or wait until everyone has signed up? Also, do I use the same login as in OOTP20 or do I have to use a new one?
Old 03-17-2020, 02:28 PM   #5
Edster007
All Star Starter

Coney Island Warriors are in
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:30 PM   #6
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

For PT21 I am the Hooterville Haymakers - OL with user name Bottom_Of_The_Sixth.

Please note that if your PT21 user name is different than your forum board user name, please include it when you list your team.

Thanks

Last edited by Bottom Of The Sixth; 03-17-2020 at 04:25 PM.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:31 PM   #7
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
How do we start, i.e. open cards as soon as we enter team name or wait until everyone has signed up? Also, do I use the same login as in OOTP20 or do I have to use a new one?
You aren't required to use the same log in as '20 but if you do you get a bonus gold pack.

You can start as soon as we hit the official release on Friday. People will join as they can.

If you pre-ordered and started today it is only a beta version and will be wiped out with the release on Friday.
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:34 PM   #8
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Quote:

First enter in your team name with a - OL at the end of it.

Next, add the + after your 3 letter abbreviation.

Next open up your packs.

Things will not get setup up properly until the the PT servers are reset later on in the week.

You do not have to re-register you log in as PT21 will automatically use the one you used in PT20.
Old 03-17-2020, 03:37 PM   #9
Magus978
All Star Starter

Will there be a limit of OL entries per forum user this time, or would we be allowed to enter multiple teams?

For the moment, I'll enter just one.

Username: GanbaMagus
Team: Otonokizaka Muse

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 03:42 PM   #10
adion
All Star Starter

Extra team

I was planning on only having one team, but if we are short I will enter 2.
Old 03-17-2020, 04:25 PM   #11
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

I only run one PT team, which is very time consuming for me.

I don't know how the guys with 3-6+ PT teams can find the time to properly organize and run your teams however, I am open to the idea that you can have more than one PT team belonging in Our League as long as they meet the Our League requirements.
Old 03-17-2020, 04:28 PM   #12
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Quote:
I was planning on only having one team, but if we are short I will enter 2.

One team is perfectly fine.

Our grand total of teams in PT20 was 90 (Not all were active at one time)

So the less teams we have, the less swapping out of your "Friends List" will be required every week on Sunday night.
Old 03-17-2020, 08:32 PM   #13
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Glad to see OL back. I’ll probably sign a team up. I really don’t care for non Historic cards at all.

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 09:15 PM   #14
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
Glad to see OL back. I’ll probably sign a team up. I really don’t care for non Historic cards at all.
I'm probably out this year. I'll play whatever cards I want but damn, seems like you guys have a good time and I did too for a bit. I like historic players way more than the current stuff.

mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 09:42 PM   #15
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

I will join again this year.

Username: STLRS36
Team Name: Asheboro Road Dogs
Old 03-18-2020, 08:11 AM   #16
SPBJT
Minors (Double A)

Im in.

Hartford Whalers.

I'm hoping to acquire enough "Non-Live" cards to field a team with in due time.

PT22: FTP Team "Our League Member"

PT21: FTP Non-Live Cards "Our-League member"

PT21: FTP Team

PT 20 History:
SPBJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 09:17 AM   #17
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

I will jump in with the Bluffton Boomerangs, username Boomcoach.

Fired up for Friday.

Let's Go Crew
Boomcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 09:38 AM   #18
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

In for the start, but...

I will be in for the start of OL, but not sure how active I will be able to be, at least for awhile. The Port Ruppert Mundys will be the only team left from BOTS original start-up, so I want to at least try to keep them going. By the way, I still have a fairly comprehensive folder of team logos if anyone has misplaced theirs.

User name: Luke_Gofannon
Team name: Port Ruppert Mundys
Attached Images
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 02:57 PM   #19
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Syrups are in.... probably going to wait until Monday to create the team though. Using last season as a gauge, it took an entire week to acquire 25 pre-ww2 players to fill the squad, so want to give them that full entry week to get what they need. (edit: the one nice thing about working from home during this time of plague is I can get my teams setup and check in early-and-often during the day)

-Waffletown Syrups
-peter_marinescu

Last edited by stl jason; 03-18-2020 at 03:04 PM.
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 03:13 PM   #20
Ormondbeachdan
Minors (Triple A)

Daytona Beach Pickleballers are back in again..
Ormondbeachdan is offline   Reply With Quote