Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 01-03-2020, 07:04 PM   #21
Gary Gorski
Developer of Total Pro Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by highandoutside View Post
After Gary's responses here, I think I'm going to jump in and buy a version of his college football game (Have to wait until I get back to the USA, tho).

As a MSU Spartan, my only concern is the with the name of the company. My goal for the foreseeable future will be to stomp those wolvies on their own game
Don't worry the Michigan coach in the game is programmed to always lose if its a big game
Assoc. Developer of Draft Day Sports: Pro Football
Assoc. Developer of Draft Day Sports: College Football
Wolverine Studios
http://www.wolverinestudios.com
http://www.facebook.com/wolverinestudios
http://www.twitter.com/wolverinestudio
Old 01-05-2020, 08:07 AM   #22
drewst18
Minors (Double A)

I respect that Gary responds to threads like these but man I would hate being a Dev now a days. I feel the whole point of this thread at this point was to take a shot at Wolverine studios.

Dealing with people like this saying no offense and then saying something offensive. Amazingly gets a reply from the developer and OP acts as though Wolverine studios and OOTP developments are some giant studio like EA sports and takes some stance that consumers are being cheated and he's going to stand up and fight the man.

There isn't a single person out there aside from OP trying to fit his narrative that would say NCAA 14 and Madden should have been sold together as a single title, makes me think he hasn't even played them.

The is a clear difference in pro and college games and OP has derailed an otherwise useful thread with a ludicrous stance that they're the same. Even OOTP baseball (most in depth simulation game imo) doesn't have a college system.

That being said it would be awesome to see the two merged in a way that made a universe where you could see both stats, schedules, history. Love being able to follow guys through college to pros in same universe.
Old 01-05-2020, 10:50 AM   #23
wildcatscanread
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Last edited by wildcatscanread; 01-05-2020 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2020, 07:26 PM   #24
Mike D
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatscanread View Post
If you read my post, I evaluated many different products and held them all to the same standards.
Sorry, but since no one else is going to call you on your bull****, I will. You specifically called Wolverine Studios college/pro games money grab and in the same post, put a negative for GreyDog that they didn't have a pro game. You can't have it both ways.
Old 01-05-2020, 07:39 PM   #25
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

I don’t think the OP intent was the put anyone down. It’s a great list of games but it order to be a true summary it must be factual. Even the information on FOF is not all correct.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:32 PM   #26
wildcatscanread
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Last edited by wildcatscanread; 01-05-2020 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:34 PM   #27
wildcatscanread
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1927p View Post
I don’t think the OP intent was the put anyone down. It’s a great list of games but it order to be a true summary it must be factual. Even the information on FOF is not all correct.
I would be happy to edit my post to correct any information on FOF that is not correct. What warrants a change?
Old 01-05-2020, 08:38 PM   #28
Mike D
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatscanread View Post

I understand a lot of you are friendly with Gary and I’m new here. He’s the alpha dog and I’m nobody. I got it.
I'm not friendly with Gary. He knows that I won't buy or try his product til he does a Mac version. You're just a hypocrite.
Old 01-05-2020, 09:51 PM   #29
wildcatscanread
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Last edited by wildcatscanread; 01-05-2020 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:24 AM   #30
Scoman
All Star Starter

For the love of God....

This whole FOF forum needs closed...It serves no purpose and is a breeding ground for unwarranted negativity.

Close it and bring it back when FOF is in beta....
Old 01-07-2020, 01:08 PM   #31
Ben E Lou
Front Office Football Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoman View Post
For the love of God....

This whole FOF forum needs closed...It serves no purpose and is a breeding ground for unwarranted negativity.

Close it and bring it back when FOF is in beta....
I don't know about beta. Maybe when there's some hard news, a feature list, screen shots, something. But on the general point, I agree and just made that suggestion to the powers that be.
Old 01-07-2020, 06:28 PM   #32
redfox000
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
I don't know about beta. Maybe when there's some hard news, a feature list, screen shots, something. But on the general point, I agree and just made that suggestion to the powers that be.
Hopefully it'll come back. Way back when Grey Dog Software was going to come out with a Pro game. They had a forum and everything. Then they locked it down....then after a while they just deleted the whole forum and it's been dead since.
Old 01-09-2020, 05:36 PM   #33
nbryant
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox000 View Post
Hopefully it'll come back. Way back when Grey Dog Software was going to come out with a Pro game. They had a forum and everything. Then they locked it down....then after a while they just deleted the whole forum and it's been dead since.
Different situation. Arlie was planning it but following internal issues that challenged TPF at the time he just never got around to it. Not sure exactly why, but hey, same thing as here, he commented about the possibility but owed the community nothing more than that. Greydog's staff is probably smaller than OOTP's which would add to it dragging on. Either way I always thought if he could only use the BBCF GUI and convert it to a Pro game I would be happy. That and provide an updated BBCF.