Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 04-20-2020, 09:16 PM   #1
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Last couple seasons... anyone misty??

Figured I would change my settings and unite my three PL teams into one league for the final few weeks just for fun. I always preferred having them separated just for more variety. Ended up in P416 with a few very familiar faces... the Yaks, the Barely Legal Jesus, the Snappers, the Titans, Trash Pandas, the Keys and more.

Rough start for my Reds but dang after an 0-2 start the Golds have now run off 16 straight. I'm sure that only means we're due to finish out of the playoffs now. But fun run anyway.

I'm really gonna miss PT19. I think when it has the plug pulled in a way I'll be forced to put some focus on my PT20 and PT21 teams that I really have ignored. Just never got into PT20 the way I did this league for whatever reason and still haven't reached the Perfect Leagues consistently there.

Hope everyone is enjoying the wind down and hopefully I see more familiar faces as the last seasons happen.

CHEERS!!
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 12:45 PM   #2
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunzie View Post
Figured I would change my settings and unite my three PL teams into one league for the final few weeks just for fun. I always preferred having them separated just for more variety. Ended up in P416 with a few very familiar faces... the Yaks, the Barely Legal Jesus, the Snappers, the Titans, Trash Pandas, the Keys and more.

Rough start for my Reds but dang after an 0-2 start the Golds have now run off 16 straight. I'm sure that only means we're due to finish out of the playoffs now. But fun run anyway.

I'm really gonna miss PT19. I think when it has the plug pulled in a way I'll be forced to put some focus on my PT20 and PT21 teams that I really have ignored. Just never got into PT20 the way I did this league for whatever reason and still haven't reached the Perfect Leagues consistently there.

Hope everyone is enjoying the wind down and hopefully I see more familiar faces as the last seasons happen.

CHEERS!!
Yes I will really miss 19. The last playoffs will be on my Birthday May 3rd. It would be a wonderful way to go out if we can win the Championship that day.😁
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 04:47 PM   #3
Tek15
Bat Boy

I'm definitely going to miss it; the newer versions are fun with the improvements and collection missions, but the original PT will always hold a certain nostalgia for me.

At least it is ending on a high note for me - I had all 3 of my teams win their Perfect Leagues last week so the Sunday night login was a nice surprise!

---------------

Tek15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 04:53 PM   #4
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek15 View Post
I'm definitely going to miss it; the newer versions are fun with the improvements and collection missions, but the original PT will always hold a certain nostalgia for me.

At least it is ending on a high note for me - I had all 3 of my teams win their Perfect Leagues last week so the Sunday night login was a nice surprise!
GREAT job....😁
Old 04-26-2020, 11:20 AM   #5
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Quote:

Wow!!! That has to be a first in PT!

I put all of my teams together for the last couple weeks so I won't be able to pull that one off even if the Gods did smile on them all... but at least all three made the playoffs which was pretty cool. A couple PL juggernauts didn't get in so it was an accomplishment.

Old 04-26-2020, 12:33 PM   #6
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

... well one step closer. Would be awesome to see all three in the final 4 but it's a longshot obviously...

Old 04-26-2020, 01:37 PM   #7
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunzie View Post
... well one step closer. Would be awesome to see all three in the final 4 but it's a longshot obviously...

Goooo Dunzie.😉
Old 04-26-2020, 06:37 PM   #8
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Goooo Dunzie.😉

Thanks Zorro... but it didn't happen. My top two teams knocked out in the quarters and my third team is now down 2-1 in the semis. Wasn't the finish I hoped for.

Next week!
Old 04-26-2020, 09:33 PM   #9
daves
Hall Of Famer

So is this week the last season? 04-27-2020 to 05-03-2020. I can't find the post about the last season.

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 09:49 PM   #10
Tek15
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
So is this week the last season? 04-27-2020 to 05-03-2020. I can't find the post about the last season.
Second sticky from the top:
https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=310515

---------------

Tek15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 10:30 PM   #11
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Old 04-27-2020, 12:00 AM   #12
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Well... I mean... they HAVE extended the end a couple times already... mayyyybeeee...
Old 04-27-2020, 08:49 PM   #13
daves
Hall Of Famer

I cannot get in. New league will be available shortly.