Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 02-10-2017, 09:57 PM   #1
vulcan4
Major Leagues

Exclamation BTS Updated Feature List??

If I recall correctly, it was said that BTS will not allow for complete customization (in its first edition/version) in regards to league structure (amount of teams, etc). I could be completely wrong, so please forgive me if I am. I know I read that leagues such as NFL Europe, Arena Football, etc will not be in the game. That being said, I, for one, recognize Rome wasn't built in a Day - OOTP Baseball certainly wasn't, lol, and I know it is in OOTPD plans to add much to the game throughout the years.

So.....is there any way we can get/see an updated Feature List??
Here is the link describing the key features BTS will have.
Out of the Park Developments media partners page

Is it safe to say that BTS will indeed keep/be released with all or most of these features still planned or has the feature list changed much?

The one thing I can say (an d I'm sure you already are aware), but american football keeps track of much more than 50 stats. I think it is around 250 or so that can be tracked. NOT that you are aimed at comparing yourself with Front Office Football, but I believe that game tracks more than 200 stats if I recall. Of course, those include both team and individual. Any chance the stat tracking will be more indepth than originally thought now that it is being worked on??

Either way, I am more interested in finding out if we can get a glimpse of an updated feature list for the game (If possible. I know it's asking quite a bit at this point).

Thanks!!
Old 02-11-2017, 08:24 PM   #2
vulcan4
Major Leagues

Old 02-12-2017, 07:53 AM   #3
GBS
Minors (Triple A)

Silence.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:10 PM   #4
Rosco Peabody
All Star Starter

@Francis Cole

Hey Francis, are you frustrated at the game progress or development or something? I saw that you liked the posts or a couple of people that have concerns/are frustrated themselves and so I'm wondering if that means that you feel the same way. If so, that makes me very nervous about BTS's development. I know you aren't developing this game anymore due to your unfortunate health complication, but where you know so much more about the development process as a whole than regular old Joes like me, I imagine you'd be the first to sense if something was wrong.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:02 AM   #5
Francis Cole
Lead Developer for BTS

1) Speech Difficulties.
2)>> are you frustrated at the game progress or development
Yeah
Old 03-15-2017, 02:17 PM   #6
Rosco Peabody
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis Cole View Post
1) Speech Difficulties.
2)>> are you frustrated at the game progress or development
Yeah
Are you tied in at all? Meaning, do they keep you in the loop at how development is going or are you just as clueless as we are, waiting and hoping this game will come soon?
Old 03-15-2017, 08:11 PM   #7
Zeppelin462
Minors (Double A)

This game is probably (and sadly) dead in the water.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:33 AM   #8
vulcan4
Major Leagues

I'm nearly at the point where I may invest financially (something like kickstarter) for a developer/developers to develop one.

That being said, I encourage everyone to check out Axis Football. I wont post any links, but Google Axis Football or Axis Football 17. You may just be a bit shocked that something is actually being developed with hardcore sim gamers like us in mind.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:05 AM   #9
Francis Cole
Lead Developer for BTS

>> Are you tied in at all? Meaning, do they keep you in the loop at how development is going

No.