Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 07-29-2015, 03:40 PM   #1
Guru88
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Exclamation My Final Set of Authentic Award Icons

These are the final polished perfected versions of the award icons I've been working on for us.. all of them show up superb in-game and give the game a feel of realism in this regard.. also, the custom award is one inspired by @padrefan his golden spikes award, I just put it on a platform and made it actually 'gold'.. also thanks to the user (sorry i forgot his tag) who found the WS mvp trophy and the Jackie Robinson Trophy, I was having such a hard time recreating those two, thanks alot. I turned the WS mvp gold so it would look more universal for winners throughout the playoffs.. Hope you guys love them, and please post screens when you add to your games. Thanks.

These 5 are: Cy Young, MVP, ROY, Gold Glove, Silver Slugger
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Guru88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:43 PM   #2
Guru88
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Exclamation

These 5 are: Reliver Of The Year, WS Ring, Playoff MVP, All-Star, Custom Award (Golden Spikes)
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Old 07-29-2015, 03:52 PM   #3
Guru88
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Smile

I'll post instructions for install soon as i find the thread

Last edited by Guru88; 07-30-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:18 PM   #4
Bobble
Hall Of Famer

How's about a quick recap on how to get these into the game just in case this is the only thread one sees?

Bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:00 PM   #5
Imperialism32
Major Leagues

Thanks for these. I wish the MVP award "popped" a little bit more and registered right away the way the Gold Glove, Silver Slugger, All Star, and WS Ring do. Not your fault, obviously, I'll have to send my concerns to Commissioner Manfred.
Imperialism32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 02:47 PM   #6
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
How's about a quick recap on how to get these into the game just in case this is the only thread one sees?
Download and install the skin files from addons central. Then in ootps downloads\skins folder open the skin your using Images folder and replace those icons with the new ones.
Now in ootp's skins folder open the skin your using folder and rename/delete the skin.bin file. Restart ootp and it'll rebuild the skin.bin and you should have your new icons.
Pretty simple.
Note: As long as you installed the new icons in ootp's downloads\skins\your skin\images folder, if any patches and such overwrite your changes, it's just a matter of deleting the skin.bin file in ootp's skins\your skin and restarting to get your changes back.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 03:27 PM   #7
George_Bell
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Download and install the skin files from addons central. Then in ootps downloads\skins folder open the skin your using Images folder and replace those icons with the new ones.
Now in ootp's skins folder open the skin your using folder and rename/delete the skin.bin file. Restart ootp and it'll rebuild the skin.bin and you should have your new icons.
Pretty simple.
Note: As long as you installed the new icons in ootp's downloads\skins\your skin\images folder, if any patches and such overwrite your changes, it's just a matter of deleting the skin.bin file in ootp's skins\your skin and restarting to get your changes back.
I'd like to use these, but i dont see those folders at all in my ootp folders. Anything a bit more spefic for morons like me?
George_Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 05:02 PM   #8
Guru88
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_Bell View Post
I'd like to use these, but i dont see those folders at all in my ootp folders. Anything a bit more spefic for morons like me?
You have to open the downloads folder in add ons central, then open the .RAR file under the skin you want to use, then just extract the four sub folders in the rar file, to the data folder where your skin is on your cpu ex: C:, Programs x86, ootp, 16, data, skins, and so on..
Old 10-18-2015, 01:24 PM   #9
Adrockski
Major Leagues

Note that if you're running OOTP via Steam (and in Windows), your skins data folder will look something like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Out of the Park Baseball 16\data\skins
Adrockski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:47 PM   #10
bigsmooth
Major Leagues

What is the name in OOTP Add Ons for this skin???
bigsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 08:34 PM   #11
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Those icons are not a skin, they are individual files that are used to replace stock game files that are found with in the skins.

Once you acquire the 3rd party icons that you want to use, you need to first rename them correctly, and then cut and paste them into whichever skin folder you are using (OOTP 16, OOTP 16 classic, or OOTP 16 dark).

Make sure to back up the original files, first.

Last edited by Bottom Of The Sixth; 10-22-2015 at 08:35 PM.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 11:29 AM   #12
Rayzor
All Star Starter

Do u have the link to download your awards? I don't see a link.
Rayzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:25 PM   #13
Bobble
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
Do u have the link to download your awards? I don't see a link.
No link but here's how you get them into your game:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Pretty simple.

Bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 11:45 AM   #14
vegaspomeranians
Minors (Double A)

Can anyone find a better picture and make an icon for the reliever award? The rolaids one is outdated. This is the new trophy, but I can't find a better pic of it to convert into an icon.

vegaspomeranians is offline   Reply With Quote