Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
Peregrine
All Star Reserve

Logo question

I'm really struggling to figure out how to get the correct team logos in the game - I've tried downloading a mod manually, as well as installing PadreFans all-in-one mod through the game, but nothing has happened - I still see the phony game logos - could someone walk me through exactly what I need to do?

Thanks!
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:57 AM   #2
Adrockski
Major Leagues

Check out this page in the online manual for an explanation of global and league logos and where they're stored. Hope that helps!
Adrockski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Two ways:

1. I'm using these: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...yle-logos.html

but you can use whichever ones you like.

2. install them into your C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\My Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 10\logos

folder and then when you create a new game, ootp will import them as well as make additional ones for different parts of the game.. for the ones I use, MAKE SURE you rename these to the corrected names below before creating your new league:

chicago_(a)_white_sox
chicago_(n)_cubs
los_(n)_angeles_dodgers
los_(a)_angeles_angeles
new_york_(a)_yankees
new_york_(n)_mets

Check the standings page to make sure they all show up.

METHOD #2 if you have a league already going:

Go to this folder within your league: C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\My Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 10\saved_games\yourleague.lg\news\html\images

and you are going to have to delete all 7 logos per team as there is the normal logo and 6 resized logos.. once that is done, copy and paste the correct logos like mentioned above making sure to rename those teams I also listed above..

once you reopen the game, the 6 resized logos will be regenerated off the original logos you placed into the folder already..

* IMO, the first method is MUCH easier!
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote