Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 03-29-2020, 03:57 PM   #1
Max Boyer
Minors (Double A)

Baseball Stars PROFESSIONAL Quickstart for OOTP 21 and 20

BASEBALL STARS PROFESSIONAL

Quickstart inspired by the game. Uniforms are meant to look as close as the original content, directly taken from in-game screen captures that you can find inside the file. For details, click the image below.

By: Max Boyer (www.maxretrobaseball.net)

Source: SNK, Neo-Geo, WinKawaks emulator

Stadiums: TOKYO DOME and YOKOHAMA STADIUM made by SILVAM14 from the OOTP Community. Thank you!

Details: League format and all logos are taken from the game. Rosters size set to 16 (12 batters, 4 pitchers) just like the game. It’s a pickup and play quickstart with NO INJURIES, NO SUSPENSIONS. If you like to play your games, this is for you!
Logos & Backgrounds made by me (Max Boyer); enjoy and share!

The file has OOTP20 and OOTP21 quickstarts. It has all the logos, uniforms, caps, backgrounds images and screenshots.

DOWNLOAD BASEBALL STARS PROFESSIONAL OOTP 20 & 21

Old 03-29-2020, 04:26 PM   #2
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Interesting League even a David Ortiz in it.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:54 PM   #3
Sizeman21
Major Leagues

This is a really cool league. Is it just you who created all the logos jerseys, caps and all that for OOTP and your cool website? I still don't quite uunderstand everything on the website. Care to explain that some?
Sizeman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 10:36 PM   #4
Max Boyer
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizeman21 View Post
This is a really cool league. Is it just you who created all the logos jerseys, caps and all that for OOTP and your cool website? I still don't quite uunderstand everything on the website. Care to explain that some?
First of all, thank you!

This is directly inspired by the Neo-Geo game called Baseball Stars Professional. On my website, I have other PROJECTS on deck that I'm working on at the moment. They will all be Quickstart files for OOTP20/21.

Now back to Baseball Stars Professional and to answer your questions;

I am an old school video game fan, and for many years, I've played Ken Griffey Jr. Featuring Major League Baseball. This game was directly inspired by the SNK games Baseball Stars.

Baseball Stars Professional is another one of their titles. It was an arcade cabinet and also on the Neo-Geo console. You can play this game now online using different methods that I will not explain over here. BUT. BUT... I used one of these methods to screen capture the logos and all the other information that I needed to make this Quickstart. One thing that I didn't bother doing, is importing every name from every player. This is where you guys can be flexible using the import historical teams or players for a fun little league when bored waiting for your online league or the actual MLB to start.

I spent many hours making the backgrounds, logos and uniforms. Thank you Photoshop and thank you to the OOTPUtilities website.

You can see the actual gameplay from youtube here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=382K_JivkEk
Old 08-25-2022, 01:15 AM   #5
84Cubs
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Boyer View Post
BASEBALL STARS PROFESSIONAL

Quickstart inspired by the game. Uniforms are meant to look as close as the original content, directly taken from in-game screen captures that you can find inside the file. For details, click the image below.

By: Max Boyer (www.maxretrobaseball.net)

Source: SNK, Neo-Geo, WinKawaks emulator

Stadiums: TOKYO DOME and YOKOHAMA STADIUM made by SILVAM14 from the OOTP Community. Thank you!

Details: League format and all logos are taken from the game. Rosters size set to 16 (12 batters, 4 pitchers) just like the game. It’s a pickup and play quickstart with NO INJURIES, NO SUSPENSIONS. If you like to play your games, this is for you!
Logos & Backgrounds made by me (Max Boyer); enjoy and share!

The file has OOTP20 and OOTP21 quickstarts. It has all the logos, uniforms, caps, backgrounds images and screenshots.

DOWNLOAD BASEBALL STARS PROFESSIONAL OOTP 20 & 21

Where can I download this now? The link doesn't seem to work.
84Cubs is offline   Reply With Quote