Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2001, 02:21 AM   #1
CaLíKrAzY
All Star Reserve

Post Great League *Openings, Important Read*

I am looking for a brand new energetic GM who isn't irresponsible and you don't even have to trade alot if you like to build your team however you want. I need a guy who owns OOTP3 and is online alot or is just into our baseball league. If your not into it then I advise you not to join because the rest of our league is. The Cincinnati Reds are open and they need a GM who will manage them to the fullest. My email is XCaLiKrAzYX@aol.com if you are interested , you can check out our site at

<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/dc/dblc_ootp/" target="_blank">http://www.angelfire.com/dc/dblc_ootp/</a>
& check out the forum

DBLC is on its first season and getting better and more organized at season 1 comes to a close. This league is always looking for a GM (who owns OOTP3) who wants to stay for along time & whos dedicated in trying to make his team better any way possible. We have a solid base of GM's who want to make this league one of the best leagues out there. Maybe not the most popular site or league because alot of you dont know about us but we will get our props and recognition...Can You Make A Dynasty?

Thanks,
Good Luck hope to see you in the future...
CaLíKrAzY is offline   Reply With Quote