Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2003, 12:41 AM   #41
Skipaway
Hall Of Famer

Everyone posted in this thread is a post count whore.
Old 11-05-2003, 12:48 AM   #42
matskralc
Hall Of Famer

I am not.

OTBL - Pennsylvania Fightin' Amish

ABC - Pittsburgh Puma

OCHO - Pittsburgh Pirates

EBU - Commissioner
Old 11-05-2003, 12:52 AM   #43
mfitterer1
Banned

amazing how i was askign a question and it seemed to just jump to some bs that I am not even respeonsible for
Old 11-05-2003, 01:11 AM   #44
SpaceNinja
Banned

I thought you wanted people to leave you alone.
Old 11-05-2003, 01:16 AM   #45
SoxWin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by SpaceNinja
You want the truth !!!!!

You can't handle the truth !!!!!

I smoke a lot of pot and drink a lot of beer. I also graduated Suma Cum Laude. ****ing sue me.

- Luis Rivera
Old 11-05-2003, 07:21 AM   #46
holyroller
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by mfitterer1
amazing how i was askign a question and it seemed to just jump to some bs that I am not even respeonsible for
Amazing?

Pretty ****ing predictable if you ask me.

TonyJ et. al.'s alias

“I confused it with the chicken’s neck,” Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. “I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it.”
Old 11-05-2003, 10:04 AM   #47
ey215
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally posted by SpaceNinja
"It is a haunted game in which every player is measured against the ghosts of all who have gone before. Most of all, it is about time and timelessness, speed and grace, failure and loss, imperishable hope - and coming home." Ken Burns, Baseball
Old 11-05-2003, 12:02 PM   #48
LivnLegend
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
From now on, your Delta house pledge name will be "Darva Conger"
Old 11-05-2003, 12:15 PM   #49
ey215
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally posted by LivnLegend
I've been chuckling at this for at least 5 minutes.

Well Done!
"It is a haunted game in which every player is measured against the ghosts of all who have gone before. Most of all, it is about time and timelessness, speed and grace, failure and loss, imperishable hope - and coming home." Ken Burns, Baseball
Old 11-05-2003, 12:39 PM   #50
jaxmagicman
Hall Of Famer

Location: Retired defloration-maker living in Myrtle Beach, SC
Quote:

I saw her Playboy pics. Not too bad, but what I thought was funny was the dude she married and then left, said "I had to by the magazine to see her naked. I think a husband should get to see his wife naked at least once." Or something like that.

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.
Old 11-05-2003, 04:27 PM   #51
clarnzz
All Star Starter

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by men with keyboards. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SoxWin? Fitterer has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Fitterer, and you curse the post count padders. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Fitterers exploits, while tragic, probably increased board activity; and his existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, increases activity. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want him in that forum -- you need him in that forum.

We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Old 11-05-2003, 04:48 PM   #52
LivnLegend
Hall Of Famer

Geez, clarnzz, you just had to one-up me, didn’t you. I used one stinkin line from a movie and you go on a whole soliloquy!

The first rule of Real Beisbol is - you do not talk about Real Beisbol. The second rule of Real Beisbol is - you DO NOT talk about Real Beisbol. Third rule of Real Beisbol, if someone yells "Stop!” goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only three teams to a GM. Fifth rule, one AIM address at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes, no pocket protectors. Seventh rule, sims will go on as long as they have to until we get it right. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first online league, you have to trade with the Commish.
Old 11-05-2003, 04:51 PM   #53
jaxmagicman
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by clarnzz
Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by men with keyboards. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SoxWin? Fitterer has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Fitterer, and you curse the post count padders. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Fitterers exploits, while tragic, probably increased board activity; and his existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, increases activity. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want him in that forum -- you need him in that forum.

We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

This is a great post.

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.
Old 11-05-2003, 04:51 PM   #54
SoxWin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Geez, clarnzz, you just had to one-up me, didn’t you. I used one stinkin line from a movie and you go on a whole soliloquy!
"You" used a line from a movie?

I smoke a lot of pot and drink a lot of beer. I also graduated Suma Cum Laude. ****ing sue me.

- Luis Rivera
Old 11-05-2003, 04:54 PM   #55
jaxmagicman
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by SoxWin
You want the truth !!!!!

You can't handle the truth !!!!!
Quote:
Geez, clarnzz, you just had to one-up me, didnÂ’t you. I used one stinkin line from a movie and you go on a whole soliloquy!

hmmm, soxwin=LivnLegend.

Old 11-05-2003, 04:54 PM   #56
mfitterer1
Banned

I have to say Legend, those lines seemed much more equisite coming from fight club instead of Real beisbol, your trying to make a mockery of my league and it isnt working.
Old 11-05-2003, 04:55 PM   #57
jaxmagicman
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by SoxWin
"You" used a line from a movie?
I think he was talking about his Darva Conger Comment.

Old 11-05-2003, 04:58 PM   #58
LivnLegend
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I have to say Legend, those lines seemed much more equisite coming from fight club instead of Real beisbol
equisite?

Sorry, just playing off clarnzz. It's his fault.

Quote:
your trying to make a mockery of my league
I'm sorry if I am the one that caused your league to become a mockery. I thought it was like that when I got here.
Old 11-05-2003, 05:01 PM   #59
clarnzz
All Star Starter

That "Fite club" meets "Real Beisbol" is classic. Fitsy has to add that as the league intro.

Last edited by clarnzz; 11-05-2003 at 05:04 PM.
Old 11-05-2003, 05:09 PM   #60
SoxWin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by jaxmagicman
hmmm, soxwin=LivnLegend.
He'd have to be smarter and funnier for that to be true. The guy's getting senile anyway, can't even remember what he posted anymore

- Luis Rivera
Closed Thread