Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 18 - General Discussions Everything about the 2017 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 03-28-2017, 12:05 AM   #1
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

Pro rel

I have created a new pro rel world where I unaffiliated all the minor leagues to create a US baseball pyramid. The rookie Dominican League I did not include in the US pyramid but as its own stand alone league. The same with Japan. In addition I added all the soccer teams from England (top 4 levels), France (top 3 levels) and Spain (top 2 levels) as if those teams decided to also field a baseball team.

I added all the teams' logos and corrected their colors for uniforms. All stadiums are named using their soccer stadium names and capacities. I also made sure each team is listed as playing in the correct city. I wanted to create the German ladder as well but just ran out of steam.

Each country promotes and relegates 3 teams. All leagues in the world are affiliated with an International Champions Cup tournament featuring the champion from each league. I also added the professional leagues the game offers for a few other countries into the ICC. Using reserve rosters with no minors.

I have saved this as a template if anyone would like me to share it. All leagues are single division fyi.

If anyone has any suggestions feel free to share.
4maddux_cy's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:55 AM   #2
Coltrane
Minors (Triple A)

Wowzer! How many total teams are in this world?
Coltrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:34 PM   #3
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

I will check when I get home tonight around 7 pacific time. It is a lot though. haha
Old 03-28-2017, 05:03 PM   #4
cavebutter
All Star Starter

Would love to see this league. See if you can get it on ootpmods please

Logo Gallery
cavebutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:10 PM   #5
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltrane View Post
Wowzer! How many total teams are in this world?
540 teams not counting the WBC which I doubled in size.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:49 PM   #6
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavebutter View Post
Would love to see this league. See if you can get it on ootpmods please
I uploaded to google share and sent the link to the OOTPMODS email address. We will see what happens.

EDIT- I just started a 2nd world using the template and for some reason the logos do not get applied to the teams. Is this always the case with world templates?

Last edited by 4maddux_cy's; 03-29-2017 at 12:36 AM.
Old 03-29-2017, 12:45 AM   #7
drhay53
Major Leagues

Wow. very interested in playing with this. Don't really know how to use ootpmods but if there's any other way you can share that would be great. I use steam.

Last edited by drhay53; 03-29-2017 at 12:51 AM.
drhay53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 11:58 PM   #8
4maddux_cy's
All Star Starter

I have started a Dynasty report on the appropriate board. I posted screenshots of each league.

drhay53 I am uploading a quickstart to my google drive. If i can figure out how to share it to the masses I will. For some reason the world template did not load the soccer teams' logos. The quickstart did at least on my pc.