Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.8 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 6 Available

Announcing OOTP 21, Pre-Order Now!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2020, 06:15 AM   #61
old timer
Hall Of Famer
 
old timer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 2,228
Thanks: 3,941
Thanked 1,571x in 804 posts
The Raccoons are doing much better against the better teams recently. For example, after going 6-24 vs whales to start the year, we've now gone 10-4 vs whales. We ended May with a 22-28 record and have since gone 56-27 .675. We even swept the Soniqs in a 4 game series.

We got a nice little achievement for getting 4 HR in an inning (we once got the 9k achievement for 5 HR in an inning), including 2 HRs in that inning by Keeler.

So things are going well, but a bit too late. The Soniqs are too good to catch with only a month to go and 7 GB (and 12 games remaining vs whales).
__________________


Last edited by old timer; 01-18-2020 at 07:54 AM.
old timer is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
JasonC23 (01-18-2020), waittilnextyear (01-19-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 09:12 AM   #62
macacks
Minors (Double A)
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Canada
Posts: 160
Thanks: 282
Thanked 159x in 82 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonC23 View Post
Huntley was riding high, 1 game behind the St. Louis Cardinals but with a better Pythag record and a 7-5 advantage in the head-to-head matchups for the season. St. Louis was in Huntley for a 4-game series to wrap up an August that had seen the Red Raiders put together a fine 17-6 record to that point. This was the Red Raiders' chance to pull ahead of the Cardinals and position themselves as the AC Central team to beat in the last month of the season.

<sigh>

Wild Card, here we come.
The Warbirds are almost assured a Wildcard spot and are chasing the division (4GB) that they were once 12 games back of the lead. The tough schedule to start the year coupled with some very poor performances is to blame. With that being said the Warbirds have gotten through their weaker schedule and will now have a bunch of tough teams including the top 3 RD teams in the league (.563 total winning %)(10 of last 13 vs the conference leaders), This may have silver lining though as there are 7 games against USC which gives the Warbirds a chance at the division and the better playoff matchup.
__________________
macacks is offline   Reply With Quote
4 thanks for this post:
HelpDodgers (01-18-2020), JasonC23 (01-18-2020), old timer (01-18-2020), waittilnextyear (01-19-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 10:55 AM   #63
Edster007
All Star Reserve
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 745
Thanks: 527
Thanked 429x in 281 posts
Coming into today with my Coney Island team comfortably leading their division. With a magic number of ten I am using today to train a couple of players at other positions. I am having Luke Appling play second. I believe I read somewhere here that trains up well there. If he does I will look for a better defensive SS to improve overall team defense. I have gone about as far as I can as we come to the end of this PT cycle and would like to squeeze out one title before the next edition.

Surprisingly three of my four former OL teams are hanging tough in perfect. Two made the playoffs last week (Division winner and WC-Formerly Boogie Knights and Everett now Mt Vernon & Manhattan)). This week Mt. Vernon is holding down the second WC while Manhattan is 4 GB and is in the same division as Coney Island who they have a 4-12 record against.

My former San Pedro team (now Wildwood) had a horrible April that haven't been able to recover from.

My Jefferson Valley team is in REL zone and I hope they can avoid it. I have friended all my teams so I only need to log in once to check in on all of them. They need too much with too few PP to make an impact. Coming into today they have only generated 1,230 pts this week. I have enough PP to get one decent arm for the BP but need three.
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
HelpDodgers (01-18-2020), old timer (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 11:01 AM   #64
daves
Hall Of Famer
 
daves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 1,686
Thanked 656x in 434 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waittilnextyear View Post
After the Frogs slipped and slimed their way out of placement in the whale league (must be frog evolutionary response to danger?), the team has landed on its sticky feet in P441.

At first glance, the team's prospects seemed dim for a 3-peat (the team is riding a 2-week PL title "streak" and have bagged 6 medallions in the previous 9 weeks). The dim hopes, however, are because I noticed we are in the same division (NC West) as the vaunted, 14-time PL champ Long Beach-Compton Anarcho-Syndicalists. However, we are keeping pace with them so far. LBC is 21-4 (+96) and the Frogs are 22-5 (+91), a virtual tie after the Frogs took 2/3 in April. It was very nearly/surprisingly a sweep for the Frogs, but La Crosse made 4 errors and LBC's Future Legend Vladito hit a game-winning 2-run HR off of Smoltz to turn a 2-1 lead into a 3-2 loss. Aside from Long Beach-Compton, we've been snacking on a bunch of weak teams--big juicy flies so to speak. One RNG-unlucky team [redacted] is already 0-10 against these Frogs.

If the Frogs were fortunate enough to get by LBC in the NC, there's also the Monterrey Bay Irukandji (6 titles) and the Madison Tycoons (2 titles) to contend with. So, that's 31 PL medallions in the NC altogether. Not quite a whale league, but a tough assignment for any teams other than the previous titlists.

If the Frogs were lucky enough to represent the NC in the PL series, they'd likely be facing down either the Silicon Valley Outlaws (2 titles) or the Auburn Doubledays (3 titles). The Doubledays have found more success winning titles lately after getting to PL in 2024 and not winning one until 2045. After another smaller drought in the late 40s and early 50s, they repeated as champs in both 2058 and 2059. I remember that the Doubledays were the very first whale team I ever saw in PT, when daves, Orcin, and I were all in Gold level back in the roaring early 20s.

The Frogs haven't really undergone a drastic makeover and we're not trying some weird theme for 2061. Just trying to play to our strengths as best as possible. Some cards getting their first active roster action this week are SE Mike Scioscia and SE "Memphis" Bill Terry.
It's good to be in a league with someone active in the forums. I am still not over the Gold Champion title being stolen from me by Orcin.

Lately, it seems when there are two favored teams in a conference they are in the same division, destined to face off in the best of 5 as a top seed and wildcard. The Fighting Frogs are having another strong season with a .778 winning percentage and are currently the top team. Oddly the 2nd best record is Long Beach with ..759 winning percentage that share the same division as the Frogs. Montery Bay is another threat in the NC playoffs.

In the AC, Silicon Valley and my Doubledays appear to be the two favorites and also share the Central division. Silicon Valley and the Doubledays will play 7 games against each other in the final month of the season. This includes a 4 game series in Silicon Valley to end the season. It might just go down to the wire!
__________________
1st 4-peat team in PT history 1.0

Righty defense team

Lefty Custom
daves is online now   Reply With Quote
4 thanks for this post:
HelpDodgers (01-18-2020), JasonC23 (01-18-2020), old timer (01-18-2020), waittilnextyear (01-19-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 11:19 AM   #65
JasonC23
All Star Reserve
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Huntley, IL
Posts: 633
Thanks: 1,416
Thanked 1,185x in 524 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by old timer View Post
Fatigue is a problem once again. It really seems like a bug so I'm going to try and get more data on this so I can log it. Anyone else have someone who keeps getting sat by the AI, but doesn't get rested until there's a day off?

Appling has had 2 times where he sat out 2 games and still wasn't rested, but a day off came both times so he got rested from that. On two other occasions, he was benched for 3 days and didn't get rested, but was saved by a day off after that.

Suzuki had streaks of 2, 3 and 4 straight games where he didn't start (due to remaining fatigued) and only got rested after we got a day off.

Both of these guys are set to start every day unless too tired and each time I saw them being benched and their fatigue level didn't change. Anyone else see this?
You could try checking the "Never use as a Pinch Hitter when tired" box on certain individuals' Player Strategy pages (the attached image is my Luke Appling for an example). I've had to do that in "regular" OOTP before, and it works there, so I'm assuming it would work here in PT.
Attached Images
Image 
__________________


JasonC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
HelpDodgers (01-18-2020), old timer (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 12:21 PM   #66
dkgo
All Star Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,463
Thanks: 50
Thanked 860x in 489 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by macacks View Post
Have you moved your ' favour L/R matchup' preferences?

I notice on the lefty cheese strategy that I was getting lots of PH after the 'opener' left the game.
Of course.

I have favor L/R all the way to the right.

I have pinch hit for position players all the way to the right.

Griffey had a day off 3 days ago and was fully rested.

And yet again I just saw Mays go against Gagne in the 8th inning of a one-run game. In fact there were zero substitutions at all.

What is the point of having bench players if the stupid game won't use them?
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:43 PM   #67
dkgo
All Star Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,463
Thanks: 50
Thanked 860x in 489 posts
tried listing pinch hitters in the platoon lineup they already are starting in just to see if the game looks to that if a different handed pitcher is put in even though that makes no sense

still no luck

maybe just get rid of the depth chart pinch hit order entirely?
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 06:38 PM   #68
HelpDodgers
Minors (Double A)
 
HelpDodgers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 178
Thanks: 75
Thanked 104x in 58 posts
good news, we are going to the playoffs, and do not have to play the best team in the first round

bad news, we are not the best team (see below).
Attached Images
Image 
__________________




HelpDodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
JasonC23 (01-18-2020), macacks (01-19-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 08:13 PM   #69
JasonC23
All Star Reserve
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Huntley, IL
Posts: 633
Thanks: 1,416
Thanked 1,185x in 524 posts
P464: <In Jim Belushi Man With One Red Shoe Voice> Oh, Come On!

So, after closing out August by losing 4 in a row at home against the St. Louis Cardinals, with 3 of those losses by 1 run, the Red Raiders met the Cardinals in St. Louis for the final 3-game series of the year between the two.

Upside: we won one of the games!

Downside...oh, come on!
Attached Images
Image 
__________________


JasonC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
waittilnextyear (01-19-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 11:41 PM   #70
scott1964
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 5,162
Blog Entries: 19
Thanks: 354
Thanked 665x in 477 posts
Just one more.
__________________
This just feels more like waiting in line at the Department of Motor Vehicles.


scott1964 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 12:58 AM   #71
JasonC23
All Star Reserve
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Huntley, IL
Posts: 633
Thanks: 1,416
Thanked 1,185x in 524 posts
P464: Not trying to jinx anything, but...

...well, I'll just post the current standings and let you see the 2 things I'm not trying to jinx.
Attached Images
Image 
__________________


JasonC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 thanks for this post:
macacks (01-19-2020), old timer (01-19-2020), pappyzan (01-19-2020), waittilnextyear (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 02:20 AM   #72
macacks
Minors (Double A)
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Canada
Posts: 160
Thanks: 282
Thanked 159x in 82 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by macacks View Post
The Warbirds are almost assured a Wildcard spot and are chasing the division (4GB) that they were once 12 games back of the lead. The tough schedule to start the year coupled with some very poor performances is to blame. With that being said the Warbirds have gotten through their weaker schedule and will now have a bunch of tough teams including the top 3 RD teams in the league (.563 total winning %)(10 of last 13 vs the conference leaders), This may have silver lining though as there are 7 games against USC which gives the Warbirds a chance at the division and the better playoff matchup.
Mission Accomplished!

The Warbirds completed their divisional comeback. It only took an 18 game win streak to do it. Was the push worth it!
The Warbirds will have an easier path in the playoffs. The stay out of the wildcard and the harder division opponent (Stone Island).
The divisional matchup with be against the sub .500 Santa Ana Stampede.

We know what your thinking...18 game wining streak, improbable comeback, sub .500 playoff opponent...

Note: There is one more game to play and the Warbirds are letting Lefty Grove take the final start of the season. It will only be his 2nd start this year as the Warbirds try to conserve their rotation. If the winning streak were to end just before the playoffs in a meaningless game...well that might just be perfect.
__________________
macacks is offline   Reply With Quote
3 thanks for this post:
JasonC23 (01-19-2020), old timer (01-19-2020), waittilnextyear (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 02:40 AM   #73
JasonC23
All Star Reserve
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Huntley, IL
Posts: 633
Thanks: 1,416
Thanked 1,185x in 524 posts
P464: Wild Card It Is

The Huntley Red Raiders couldn't quite pull off the same miracle finish as the San Angelo Warbirds, so they will host the well-documented Rilzemer Deifel in the Wild Card game, with the winner earning the right to be swept by the Adirondack LOLCats in the Division Series. Huntley's sputtering offense was the team's (relative) downfall; the Red Raiders' 780 runs scored, which somehow ranking third in the AC, was the first time the team scored fewer than 800 runs since...wait for it...2029.

Good luck to the Rilzemer Deifel in the one-game matchup!
Attached Images
Image 
__________________


JasonC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 thanks for this post:
macacks (01-19-2020), old timer (01-19-2020), waittilnextyear (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 04:31 AM   #74
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter
 
waittilnextyear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,119
Thanks: 1,815
Thanked 1,534x in 649 posts
The Frogs entered the final day of sims with a precarious 3-game lead over Long Beach-Compton. It had been a fantastic season-long battle. And then the Frogs proceeded to watch helplessly as LBC went 27-1 in September, including sweeping a short, 2-game series against yours truly.

So, with the tables turned and the Frogs in the chase role, it came down to a 3-game deficit and a 3-game home series to possibly force a tiebreaking G163...

G160 went just as the Frogs would've hoped. 99 Hal Newhouser hurled a 1-hitter (5 BB, 6 K) thru 7.1 IP and SE Red Ruffing finished the job for a 2-0 Frog win. LBC's division margin was down 2 games with 2 to play.

We pick up the action in G161 with a 2-2 tie game heading to the 8th inning. The Frogs had just pulled even as SE Bill Terry took 100 Walter Johnson out of the yard for a solo HR. Unfortunately, 99 Eddie Collins had just been thrown out trying to steal 3rd base in the previous AB. In the 8th inning, LBC's 100 Wade Boggs chased SE Ruffing with a leadoff single. Then, SE Lou Boudreau greeted SE John Smoltz very rudely with a first pitch double. FL Vladito and 100 Ty Cobb followed with RBI singles to make it 4-2 in favor of LBC. Only then did Smoltz find his rhythm striking out King Kelly, 100 Honus Wagner, and inducing a fly out by 100 Richie Ashburn. The drama was not over yet. Bottom of the 8th, one-out double by Super Ichiro gets things cooking for the Frogs. The good guys' 100 Ashburn singled Ichiro home. 4-3 ball game. SE Appling followed up with an RBI double to tie it....wait, no scratch that. No RBI. That's because Richie Ashburn was held at 3B?!?!?!?!? **waittilnextyear immediately goes into strategy settings and angrily jacks up Ashburn's baserunning slider to maximum** 99 Eddie Collins then struck out looking against 98 Waite Hoyt to end the threat. Top of the 9th inning was rather uneventful as the Frogs' SE Hoffman worked around a 2-out single by 100 Boggs. Still a 4-3 game entering the bottom of the 9th with the division on the line...Enter Sandman. 100 Bonds works a full count, and goes down swinging. SE Bill Terry hits the 1st pitch of his AB right on the nose, but right at the RF. SE George Sisler also took advantage of the first pitch (probably was a cutter) and drove it high and deep, but not quite far enough as LBC's Tim Salmon pressed up against the RF wall and caught it with one hand high over his head.

Division winner Long Beach-Compton. Wild Card La Crosse Fighting Frogs. This will be the 3rd time the Frogs have won 120+ games and earned a Wild Card spot for it (2054, 2056, 2061).

What's more is the Frogs came out and took G162 decisively in knocking around 100 Cy Young (3.1 IP 5 ER). The Frogs won 6-1, but the division was decided the day before...It was a good race. It was a kind race. The Frogs ended up 124-38 (+526) to LBC's 126-36 (+490). If that doesn't seem even enough, the season series was 10-9 in favor of LBC, but the Frogs had a +15 RD in those games.

The Frogs set a new franchise record with a .306 batting average. 99 Newhouser led the conference with 27 wins; 100 Ashburn hit .342 to win the batting title (went 4/4 in G162 to pass someone's SE Dykstra by 1 point). Ashburn also has a strong case for MVP as he put up 8.0 WAR and the next closest in the NC was teammate 100 Ozzie Smith with 5.9 WAR. Ashburn has now played 4 full seasons for the Frogs and his 162-game average is 8.0 WAR. Not too shabby. But he really should've scored on that Appling double.

The Frogs will get the 99-63 Madison Tycoons in the Wild Card game. The Tycoons are a max defense team with good pitching. How max defense you ask? Well, let's say that they had +89.9 ZR and that SE Dykstra and his 106 rating in CF is the 2nd worst on their team (100 Mike Schmidt is only a 96 at 1B for them). This is exactly the type of opponent I do not want in a 1-game winner-take-all. But, alas...to get revenge on LBC we'll have to go through Madison to get there. *Looks at map, shakes head in confusion*
Attached Images
Image 
__________________
waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote
4 thanks for this post:
daves (01-19-2020), JasonC23 (01-19-2020), macacks (01-19-2020), old timer (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 08:03 AM   #75
HelpDodgers
Minors (Double A)
 
HelpDodgers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 178
Thanks: 75
Thanked 104x in 58 posts
Talking

Belfast is right where they wanted to be. Basically not getting Grand Rapids or Silver Springs in the first round. Best two team in AL. So Belfast will get to host Lexington in the division series.

In the NL, Matt Arnold and his Nomadic Developers are the best team and they pulled it out on their last game of the regular season.

Hopefully it will be a great playoff.
Attached Images
Image Image 
__________________




HelpDodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
3 thanks for this post:
JasonC23 (01-19-2020), macacks (01-19-2020), old timer (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 09:56 AM   #76
daves
Hall Of Famer
 
daves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,120
Thanks: 1,686
Thanked 656x in 434 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waittilnextyear View Post
The Frogs entered the final day of sims with a precarious 3-game lead over Long Beach-Compton. It had been a fantastic season-long battle. And then the Frogs proceeded to watch helplessly as LBC went 27-1 in September, including sweeping a short, 2-game series against yours truly.

So, with the tables turned and the Frogs in the chase role, it came down to a 3-game deficit and a 3-game home series to possibly force a tiebreaking G163...

G160 went just as the Frogs would've hoped. 99 Hal Newhouser hurled a 1-hitter (5 BB, 6 K) thru 7.1 IP and SE Red Ruffing finished the job for a 2-0 Frog win. LBC's division margin was down 2 games with 2 to play.

We pick up the action in G161 with a 2-2 tie game heading to the 8th inning. The Frogs had just pulled even as SE Bill Terry took 100 Walter Johnson out of the yard for a solo HR. Unfortunately, 99 Eddie Collins had just been thrown out trying to steal 3rd base in the previous AB. In the 8th inning, LBC's 100 Wade Boggs chased SE Ruffing with a leadoff single. Then, SE Lou Boudreau greeted SE John Smoltz very rudely with a first pitch double. FL Vladito and 100 Ty Cobb followed with RBI singles to make it 4-2 in favor of LBC. Only then did Smoltz find his rhythm striking out King Kelly, 100 Honus Wagner, and inducing a fly out by 100 Richie Ashburn. The drama was not over yet. Bottom of the 8th, one-out double by Super Ichiro gets things cooking for the Frogs. The good guys' 100 Ashburn singled Ichiro home. 4-3 ball game. SE Appling followed up with an RBI double to tie it....wait, no scratch that. No RBI. That's because Richie Ashburn was held at 3B?!?!?!?!? **waittilnextyear immediately goes into strategy settings and angrily jacks up Ashburn's baserunning slider to maximum** 99 Eddie Collins then struck out looking against 98 Waite Hoyt to end the threat. Top of the 9th inning was rather uneventful as the Frogs' SE Hoffman worked around a 2-out single by 100 Boggs. Still a 4-3 game entering the bottom of the 9th with the division on the line...Enter Sandman. 100 Bonds works a full count, and goes down swinging. SE Bill Terry hits the 1st pitch of his AB right on the nose, but right at the RF. SE George Sisler also took advantage of the first pitch (probably was a cutter) and drove it high and deep, but not quite far enough as LBC's Tim Salmon pressed up against the RF wall and caught it with one hand high over his head.

Division winner Long Beach-Compton. Wild Card La Crosse Fighting Frogs. This will be the 3rd time the Frogs have won 120+ games and earned a Wild Card spot for it (2054, 2056, 2061).

What's more is the Frogs came out and took G162 decisively in knocking around 100 Cy Young (3.1 IP 5 ER). The Frogs won 6-1, but the division was decided the day before...It was a good race. It was a kind race. The Frogs ended up 124-38 (+526) to LBC's 126-36 (+490). If that doesn't seem even enough, the season series was 10-9 in favor of LBC, but the Frogs had a +15 RD in those games.

The Frogs set a new franchise record with a .306 batting average. 99 Newhouser led the conference with 27 wins; 100 Ashburn hit .342 to win the batting title (went 4/4 in G162 to pass someone's SE Dykstra by 1 point). Ashburn also has a strong case for MVP as he put up 8.0 WAR and the next closest in the NC was teammate 100 Ozzie Smith with 5.9 WAR. Ashburn has now played 4 full seasons for the Frogs and his 162-game average is 8.0 WAR. Not too shabby. But he really should've scored on that Appling double.

The Frogs will get the 99-63 Madison Tycoons in the Wild Card game. The Tycoons are a max defense team with good pitching. How max defense you ask? Well, let's say that they had +89.9 ZR and that SE Dykstra and his 106 rating in CF is the 2nd worst on their team (100 Mike Schmidt is only a 96 at 1B for them). This is exactly the type of opponent I do not want in a 1-game winner-take-all. But, alas...to get revenge on LBC we'll have to go through Madison to get there. *Looks at map, shakes head in confusion*
Doubledays were 3 games down with 4 to go and playing Silicon Valley on the road for all 4 games. Miraculously Doubledays swept them on the road and took 1st place. I am sure Silicon Valley will look to seek revenge in the playoffs!
__________________
1st 4-peat team in PT history 1.0

Righty defense team

Lefty Custom
daves is online now   Reply With Quote
4 thanks for this post:
JasonC23 (01-19-2020), macacks (01-19-2020), old timer (01-19-2020), waittilnextyear (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 10:18 AM   #77
RunninYakAngler
Minors (Double A)
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 121
Thanks: 164
Thanked 131x in 69 posts
Another season and all 3 of my teams made the playoffs, which should result in three early exits. We're good enough to consistently make the playoffs and win 90+ to 110 games, but just can't get past the really good teams.

I checked the hours I've played this game according to Steam, think it was 1400+ hours. I know a lot if not most of those hours are the game just being open, but man that's crazy. I think I've gotten my moneys worth. I've only played one season of the regular game, so it's pretty much all PT.
__________________




RunninYakAngler is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
waittilnextyear (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 12:03 PM   #78
JasonC23
All Star Reserve
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Huntley, IL
Posts: 633
Thanks: 1,416
Thanked 1,185x in 524 posts
P464: I Hate the Wild Card

The Huntley Sputtering Offense (TM) strikes again. Good luck to the Deifel against the LOLCats!
Attached Images
Image 
__________________


JasonC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
waittilnextyear (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 01:08 PM   #79
macacks
Minors (Double A)
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Canada
Posts: 160
Thanks: 282
Thanked 159x in 82 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonC23 View Post
The Huntley Sputtering Offense (TM) strikes again. Good luck to the Deifel against the LOLCats!
Thatís painful.

If your still in the mood to watch I wouldnít mind an update for a while. I canít be near a computer for a while.
__________________
macacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 02:08 PM   #80
JasonC23
All Star Reserve
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Huntley, IL
Posts: 633
Thanks: 1,416
Thanked 1,185x in 524 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by macacks View Post
Thatís painful.

If your still in the mood to watch I wouldnít mind an update for a while. I canít be near a computer for a while.
I'm not, but I will!

Rilzemer shockingly won game 2 against the LOLCats to tie that series at 1 apiece. The LG Twins and St. Louis Cardinals are also tied at 1 apiece. Stone Island summarily dispatched the USC Trojans in a completely lopsided sweep, 7-1, 5-1, 5-1.

And...

...wait for it...

...the San Angelo Warbirds are up 2 games to 1 over the Santa Anita Stampede! The Warbirds won game 1, 6-2; lost game 2, 3-1; and won game 3, 7-2. Your Curt Schilling is lined up to oppose the Stampede's JR Richard in game 4...
__________________


JasonC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 thanks for this post:
macacks (01-19-2020), old timer (01-19-2020), waittilnextyear (01-19-2020)
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 PM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2020 Out of the Park Developments