Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 07-02-2017, 07:07 AM   #1
Bigredmachine1
Bat Boy

Historical Facegen Pack Corrupted

I just purchased OOTP 18 today, and enjoy it but I am disappointed that for some reason I am unable to find a historic facegen pack that isn't corrupted. I downloaded the historical pack off of the mod site but when I went to extract the contents with Winrar and 7Zip I received an error message that the file archive is corrupted. I also tried re-installing and even repairing the file, but Winrar can't repair a tgz file. Does anyone have a working link, advice, or an alternative I can use?

Last edited by Bigredmachine1; 07-02-2017 at 07:23 AM.
Bigredmachine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:52 AM   #2
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigredmachine1 View Post
I just purchased OOTP 18 today, and enjoy it but I am disappointed that for some reason I am unable to find a historic facegen pack that isn't corrupted. I downloaded the historical pack off of the mod site but when I went to extract the contents with Winrar and 7Zip I received an error message that the file archive is corrupted. I also tried re-installing and even repairing the file, but Winrar can't repair a tgz file. Does anyone have a working link, advice, or an alternative I can use?

I know that this is an old message, but I have a "Massive" file that is over 1GB of facegens. looking at it there are many copies of the same files. I started to get rid of duplicates of files the same size, keeping the multiple different faces. Just going through the 1-5kb files cleaned it up to about 3800 images, deleted over 6000 images. Total files before I started to delete files is over 65000 files. Cleaning this up is easy. I just sorted by size and deleted the duplicates, keeping the file with the newest date. Many of the 2010-2011 files are deleted with newer files from 2013.

If anyone needs individule facegens give me a list. limit it to no more than a 1000 at a time and give me a day or 2 and I will post your request in the proper thread above.