Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2019, 11:03 PM   #261
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Here is an Updated Olsonton Vikings Set

Primary Logo, Secondary Logo, Home White Jersey, Away Gray Jersey

Please delete the original Away Gray Jersey... it is defective and will not show up well in the game... use the UPDATED AWAY GRAY JERSEY.

knuckler did the beautiful Vikings Home White Jersey... not me.

Boy, I wish I could use Script Fonts... they make a big difference.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-19-2019 at 11:11 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 11:06 PM   #262
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Okay, will do. Thanks. Perhaps something like the KC Scouts main logo might work for the Llamas, but with a llama in place of a horse, and a dragoon in place of the Indian (Native American) chief? CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 11:08 PM   #263
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Olsonton Vikings Home Cap and Away Cap

The Yellow O goes with the knuckler script VIKINGS Home Jersey.

The Orange O goes with my Away OLSONTON Jersey.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 02-19-2019, 11:10 PM   #264
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Okay, will do. Thanks. Perhaps something like the KC Scouts main logo might work for the Llamas, but with a llama in place of a horse, and a dragoon in place of the Indian (Native American) chief? CD out.
Yes, that would make a really good logo... but I don't think you will get anything like that... that really requires drawing ability and artwork... most Graphic Designers here on the OOTP Graphics Forum use artwork someone else created and just changes the colors to fit their work... or perhaps the really talented ones can manipulate and alter an image and create a new image.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-19-2019 at 11:15 PM.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:12 PM   #265
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Olsonton uniforms and logos re-downloaded, as well as caps. Thanks. IF we can't get the idea concept made that I mentioned, then so be it. But still hoping God will make it possible somehow, et cetera, of course. Lord willing, that is, you know. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-19-2019 at 11:16 PM.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:45 PM   #266
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Here is UPDATED Odanoskiko Stags Set.

Odanoskiko Primary Logo, Secondary Logo, Home White Jersey, Away Gray Jersey.

Do not use the old ones... these have been made better.

The Away Jersey now say ODANOSKIKO instead of STAGS.

The color combinations have also been improved on these Updated one.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-20-2019 at 10:13 AM.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:20 AM   #267
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Don't see the updated Stags set items yet. Maybe they'll show up in a while. Thanks, in any case. CD out.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:22 AM   #268
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

It is now Opening Day 1901. Please check the related dynasty thread periodically for reports on things that happen during the 1901 season, and preseason predictions, et cetera. CKU will begin no earlier than the 1902 season, after the new year begins. Thank you. CD out.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:25 AM   #269
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Should probably have the league and sub-league logos for the SRL, the Follis Division, and the Gens Division, before I play any games during the regular season, I think. The sooner they can be delivered, the better, most likely. Thank you. CD out.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:35 AM   #270
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Also may need the stadiums built before I can continue, come to think of it. I'll let you handle that, if you like. I can provide details as needed, of course, as well. Please let me know how you want us to handle the matters of the stadiums, okay? CD out.
Old 02-20-2019, 06:57 AM   #271
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The real teams from MLB will have already begun play either by or in 1901, but they will not be present in this dynasty until the Cirriddiquan Kingdom Union starts play under the Slaabovian Republic League sometime after 1901. In relation to this dynasty, those teams will begin solely with fictional players, and historical players will most likely be imported manually as needed, when needed, for certain leagues, at least at first. Whether for MLB or the SRL, at least, that will be the case.

Leagues will enter this game world as I decide to create them, if they're not game-created, but no league will ever have the DH here, if it can possibly be avoided at all. More information to follow about this dynasty's game world as necessary, possible, and desired. Thank you for your time. CD out.
Old 02-20-2019, 09:55 AM   #272
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Yes, a main logo exactly like that for Lima, but 300 by 300, pixels-wise, preferably. Transparency preferred, obviously. Secondary logo suitable enough. No need to hurry on caps and uniforms, either. Feel free to mention anything else that may help them with the process, if you like. Thanks. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-20-2019 at 10:00 AM.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:05 AM   #273
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

18, at least, supports 300x300, minimum, for main logos, it seems. Secondaries get resized to 150x150, at most, if memory serves. Generally prefer larger main logos. Thanks. CD out.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:07 AM   #274
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Also may need the stadiums built before I can continue, come to think of it. I'll let you handle that, if you like. I can provide details as needed, of course, as well. Please let me know how you want us to handle the matters of the stadiums, okay? CD out.
You are probably going to have to use the default stadiums in OOTP... it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that anyone will create stadiums for you.

Look on the OOTP Mods Forums to see if anyone has a set of stadiums you can use.

Or get stadium creation software... it's available here on the OOTP Forums, I think.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:09 AM   #275
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Don't see the updated Stags set items yet. Maybe they'll show up in a while. Thanks, in any case. CD out.
OOTP shut down last night when I was trying to upload them... it stayed off for at least 50 minutes... so I went to bed.

The Stags will be posted today.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:14 AM   #276
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

God is definitely helping! Praise God! Anyone can chip in with any team of the 24, if they want to. Even if they've been done before, especially if they want to try and fit the early 20th Century better. As you said, the more options available and all, the better. Thanks. CD out.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:16 AM   #277
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
18, at least, supports 300x300, minimum, for main logos, it seems. Secondaries get resized to 150x150, at most, if memory serves. Generally prefer larger main logos. Thanks. CD out.
No, I have requested 150 x 150 pixels in my thread.

I don't want to have to resize them.

The game only uses 150 x 150... it resizes them if they are 300 x 300 to 150 x 150 for primary logos and 50 x 50 pixels for secondary logos... that is why I want the secondary logos to much simpler in design... fancy logos don't show up well in the game.

300 x 300 is not necessary for me.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-20-2019 at 10:19 AM.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:46 AM   #278
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Anyone who helps may use what they make in their own personal solo leagues, but NOT online leagues, if they are periodically willing to share any news and other related information and screenshots, et cetera, in reports related to applicable leagues and/or nations and give me full credit and all as necessary and appropriate and all. If stadiums are made for me in relation to this dynasty, they may use them as well, of course, under the same conditions.

Basic landform-related outline maps generated for this project may be used as well, and they may rename their fictional country or countries occupying those landforms, if they so choose, and come up with their own fictional histories for said country or countries, and flora and fauna, et cetera. That's just as long as they include at least the first 24 locations mentioned in the relevant threads here, with the listed team nicknames, at least at first, and give me full credit for coming up with the idea here originally, in the first place, for these kinds of things here, in this particular case, and all, of course. Also, they must not include the use of magic or horror-style elements here in their related fictional countries, but superhero-type things, for example, are okay, if the limits related to such things are mutually agreed upon here between me and them before they begin games using the first 24 teams mentioned in relevant threads.

If anyone has any questions here about the above permission details here, they should ask me privately, I think, at least for now. Thank you for all your help, and please thank others for me on my behalf, if you don't mind too much here. CD out.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:28 AM   #279
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Anyone who helps may use what they make in their own personal solo leagues, but NOT online leagues, if they are periodically willing to share any news and other related information and screenshots, et cetera, in reports related to applicable leagues and/or nations and give me full credit and all as necessary and appropriate and all. If stadiums are made for me in relation to this dynasty, they may use them as well, of course, under the same conditions.

Basic landform-related outline maps generated for this project may be used as well, and they may rename their fictional country or countries occupying those landforms, if they so choose, and come up with their own fictional histories for said country or countries, and flora and fauna, et cetera. That's just as long as they include at least the first 24 locations mentioned in the relevant threads here, with the listed team nicknames, at least at first, and give me full credit for coming up with the idea here originally, in the first place, for these kinds of things here, in this particular case, and all, of course. Also, they must not include the use of magic or horror-style elements here in their related fictional countries, but superhero-type things, for example, are okay, if the limits related to such things are mutually agreed upon here between me and them before they begin games using the first 24 teams mentioned in relevant threads.

If anyone has any questions here about the above permission details here, they should ask me privately, I think, at least for now. Thank you for all your help, and please thank others for me on my behalf, if you don't mind too much here. CD out.
CD, there you go again... rambling and being verbose... just let people use anything they want here... don't tell them what they can use and not use... this is not sacred material that needs to be protected... it's just a hobby for fun and enjoyment.

Just create your league and enjoy it... don't worry if someone uses it in their online leagues... and don't ramble on like you do telling us your plans... set up your league and create a dynasty report to cover it if you want... that's where your maps, country history, flags and such should be placed... that's what I do in the Islandian Pro Alliance on the Dynasty Forum.

That's what you should do, too.

May Jesus bless you abundantly, my friend.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:33 AM   #280
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The real teams from MLB will have already begun play either by or in 1901, but they will not be present in this dynasty until the Cirriddiquan Kingdom Union starts play under the Slaabovian Republic League sometime after 1901. In relation to this dynasty, those teams will begin solely with fictional players, and historical players will most likely be imported manually as needed, when needed, for certain leagues, at least at first. Whether for MLB or the SRL, at least, that will be the case.

Leagues will enter this game world as I decide to create them, if they're not game-created, but no league will ever have the DH here, if it can possibly be avoided at all. More information to follow about this dynasty's game world as necessary, possible, and desired. Thank you for your time. CD out.
CD, the game allows you to choose the DH mode or not... at least in fictional leagues, which is all I play... all you have to do is check it or not... it's your choice and decision.