Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 4 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 11-13-2017, 06:28 PM   #1
Pallo55
Minors (Single A)

Same team playing 2 playoff series

So I noticed that one of teams at Finnish Liiga was playing two playoff series at the same time. At regular season that team finished at 6 and 6 teams goes to playoffs and teams 7-10 goes to pre-playoffs, but for some reason team what finished at 7. Didn't get to pre-playoffs and this team what finished at 6 got to pre-playoffs and playoffs.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Pallo55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:56 PM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Were HPK and HIFK tied for total number of regular season points? My first guess would be a tiebreaker being applied incorrectly at some point. If that's it, should be fairly easy to fix. If not, we may need to have a look at the save to see what happened.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:13 AM   #3
Pallo55
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Were HPK and HIFK tied for total number of regular season points? My first guess would be a tiebreaker being applied incorrectly at some point. If that's it, should be fairly easy to fix. If not, we may need to have a look at the save to see what happened.
HIFK at 97 points, HPK at 96 points and KalPa at 95 points. I'll upload the save.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:59 AM   #4
Pallo55
Minors (Single A)

Here is the save
https://files.fm/u/mjn4yyss
Old 11-14-2017, 09:49 AM   #5
JeffR
FHM Producer

Thanks, got it. So not tied, but close enough that something could still be off in the calculation. Not good, since I'm pretty sure if the team had met itself in the playoffs it would've crashed the game, there was an issue with one historical season in beta testing where that happened.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:25 AM   #6
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

We looked into it and the problem is that there was still a regular season game played after the pre-playoffs started (the reason was a rescheduled CHL game). Is fixed now and will be in the next update.

Thanks for reporting it!