Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 16 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2015 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 02:27 PM   #41
Padreman
Hall Of Famer

Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico (formally San Diego, CA.)
And for Bigmonk and Toast The guys in this forum are very helpful they help me get the ins and outs of this game and they still continue to help me with that when I have a question. Time and time again I see them helping and answering questions of forum members. I can't blame them guy for being passionate about the game. I do see some post that are very negative toward the game and are uncalled for, perhaps the poster could've worded it differently but again I can't be mad at them for being passionate

Chargers= Despicable Traitors
Old 06-22-2015, 02:49 PM   #42
Toast
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Watts View Post
Do a search of Toast's posts on this forum. If you read this thread you will see that I tried to help the OP. Toast has an agenda. He only appears to stir the pot. Did you even read the Field of Screams portion of his post?
Was in response to you and your likeness my good man. You must remember I was discredited for posts prior to 2007 - a time frame - where I didn't even know about OOTP thus writing those posts. Obviously someone else's handle but a history that the board took to attack what was then a respectful concern on my part. Since that time when I see it occurring to others I will comment. Walking on 'egg shells' no but respectful and civil yes. If other see this as childish so be it.

Toast

Last edited by Toast; 06-22-2015 at 02:54 PM.
Old 06-22-2015, 03:22 PM   #43
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
Was in response to you and your likeness my good man. You must remember I was discredited for posts prior to 2007 - a time frame - where I didn't even know about OOTP thus writing those posts. Obviously someone else's handle but a history that the board took to attack what was then a respectful concern on my part. Since that time when I see it occurring to others I will comment. Walking on 'egg shells' no but respectful and civil yes. If other see this as childish so be it.

Toast
Your forum join date is December 2001.
Old 06-22-2015, 03:39 PM   #44
The Wolf
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by J W View Post
What I do know is that I bought this game back in 2004 (probably OOTP 5). And when I came to this forum with a few questions, I had some guy get all over me like a bad rash then. After a while I just uninstalled the game and walked away.........
??? I went back and looked at your posts from 2004 and saw people offering you help.
Well, the average OOTP user...downloads the game, manages his favorite team and that's it.
According to OOTP itself, OOTP MLB play (modern and historical) outnumbers OOTP fictional play three to one.

Five thousand thanks for a non-modder? I never thought I'd see the day. Thank you for your support.
Old 06-22-2015, 03:46 PM   #45
Padreman
Hall Of Famer

Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico (formally San Diego, CA.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
??? I went back and looked at your posts from 2004 and saw people offering you help.
I don't under that either? Why exaggerate something? Seems like some like people, sadly are only looking for bad. Trust me J.W no one here is your enemy they are trying to help. But please don't exaggerate your stories to make certain forum members look bad. If you need legitimate help. I guarantee it you will receive it

Chargers= Despicable Traitors

Last edited by Padreman; 06-22-2015 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-22-2015, 03:54 PM   #46
Toast
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Your forum join date is December 2001.
I bought the game in 2007 the year a family member passed away as a diversion. Obviously another person was also using the handle Toast.
Anyway, it is obvious you're trying to justify yourselves ... you're blowing smoke rings pal.

Toast
Old 06-22-2015, 03:59 PM   #47
DCG12
All Star Starter

Location: Traveling through another dimension-not one of only sight and sound,but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundries are those of imagination.
Quote:
I bought the game in 2007 the year a family member passed away as a diversion. Obviously another person was also using the handle Toast.
Anyway, it is obvious you're trying to justify yourselves ... you're blowing smoke rings pal.

Toast
I don't know why I'm lettting an obvious troll suck me in but here goes.

No one else could use that forum name because when you registered it would say that name is in use and ask for the password. Now if someone used that name and then deleted their account and you came along and created a new account with that name the history would not follow it.

I'm sure you will now say it's a conspiracy by Markus to discredit you just like his conspiracy to "fix" game results.

EDIT: And to anyone who thinks forum veterans jump on people you never met Malleus Dei in his heyday or even The Wolf before he became the kinder gentler Wolf

Last edited by DCG12; 06-22-2015 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-22-2015, 04:01 PM   #48
Assos
All Star Starter

Old 06-22-2015, 04:04 PM   #49
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Toast
Not possible, I don't smoke. So you decided to join the OOTP Forums and use the name Toast. In doing so, you somehow used the very same login info that the original Toast used back in 2001 when he/she joined. That my friend is even farther out there than your "results are predetermined" nonsense.
Old 06-22-2015, 04:06 PM   #50
STeK
Banned

Its obvious this Toast guy is a classic troll, it doesn't matter what anyone says it just goes round and round.
Old 06-22-2015, 05:15 PM   #51
Toast
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Not possible, I don't smoke. So you decided to join the OOTP Forums and use the name Toast. In doing so, you somehow used the very same login info that the original Toast used back in 2001 when he/she joined. That my friend is even farther out there than your "results are predetermined" nonsense.
Nice try but my original signon name was Thanatoast at the start of 2007. My computer was replace and when I went to signon to the form with this name it didn't work. It was suggested I re-register ... when doing so in using the name Thanatoast, it said the name was already in use. So I decided I'd shorten this full signon name to just Toast which was accepted. So like I say anything under the name Toast prior to 2007 isn't me.

Anyway, we are getting away from the point where form members are quick to shut down posters by going back over their previous posts. In other words making it more personal and negative than a constructive exercise. Say may be we could establish a new term ... neo-trolls?

Toast
Old 06-22-2015, 05:33 PM   #52
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Honesty is such a lonely word~Billy Joel
Closed Thread