Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues > Earlier versions of OOTP: Commissioner's Corner

Earlier versions of OOTP: Commissioner's Corner Want to run an online league? Want to learn about the 'ins' and 'outs' of being a commish? This is the place!

Old 06-06-2009, 03:35 AM   #1
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Ammy Draft Order

I'm curious what leagues out there are doing to order their ammy drafts. Tradition, is of course to do it in reverse order of winning percentage. MLB alternates league within that scheme. I know of some OOTP leagues that add a form of draft lottery for the top picks as well. Any ever do it by GB? Any other methods?
Old 06-06-2009, 08:02 AM   #2
Alan T
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhomess View Post
I'm curious what leagues out there are doing to order their ammy drafts. Tradition, is of course to do it in reverse order of winning percentage. MLB alternates league within that scheme. I know of some OOTP leagues that add a form of draft lottery for the top picks as well. Any ever do it by GB? Any other methods?
We do it a little closer to how the uhh NFL does it I believe.

We have the league champion with the last pick, the runner up the next to last pick, then the other two play off teams as the picks in front of them (in order by record), and finally all of the other picks in order of record.