Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: FAQ

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 09:58 PM   #1
Andreas Raht
Administrator

eLicense FAQ & Support

"I purchased Out of the Park Baseball 2007 several months ago and have since purchased a new computer...is it possible to download the game to this computer or do I have to purchase new copies of the games?"

Dear costumer,

Don't worry, you will never have to pay for the game a second time.

Our partner company ViaTech, Inc. handles all orders, license numbers, etc. for us. They're having full access to the eLicense database, and can help you with any eLicense-related problems.

If you lost your order ID, search for the file receipt.txt in the program directory. It contains the Order ID. Install and start your program and click on 'License' on the purchase screen to enter or paste this order ID.

If you lost your order ID/license number or need one restored you need to contact ViaTech with proof of your purchase. Send them as much information about your purchase as possible, like your name, address, email address, the last 4 digits of the credit card number.

ViaTech Technologies, Inc.
2847 Grey Oaks Blvd.
Tarpon Springs, FL 34688-8159, USA

Customer Support email: support@elicense.com

eLicense FAQ: http://www.elicense.com/UserSupport

Support request form: http://www.elicense.com/usersupport/supportreq.htm

ViaTech web site: http://www.elicense.com/

Emailing our support team won't help as ViaTech handles all of these issues.

You can prevent this situation by saving the order ID and/or the file receipt.txt in a safe place. Also whenever you install a new version of your MS Windows, purchase a new computer or format the harddisk, make sure you first un-license your software. Read this to learn how: http://www.elicense.com/usersupport/...tm#movelicense

Last edited by Andreas Raht; 11-22-2007 at 01:36 PM.
Old 12-09-2003, 11:40 AM   #2
Andreas Raht
Administrator

You can also try to use the support form on the eLicense site at http://www.elicense.com/usersupport/supportreq.htm

Their phone number is 508-647-0465 eLicense Sales/Support
Old 01-20-2004, 04:21 AM   #3
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
If i buy the game in CD, can i do this ?
The file on the CD is identical with the downloadable setup file.

But as Kevin told you, it's easy to unlicense on the old computer and to load the license to the new computer.
And if there are any problems, we and the eLicense support can and will help!
Old 06-06-2006, 07:23 PM   #4
TC Dale
Global Moderator

What you need to do is the following
  • Email support@elicense.com first with the following:
  • Name used to order game.
  • Name of game purchased.
  • Last four digits only of credit card used to order game. (this is used by eLicense to verify purchaser.)
  • Email address used to order game.
  • Let them know you need the license reset so you can relicense the game AFTER you install the game again.

I hope that helps. Good Luck. EMail me at tc@ootpdevelopments.com for any help you might need.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:21 AM   #5
Andreas Raht
Administrator

How do I move my license from one computer to another?

Not all publishers provide mobile licenses. If your license is mobile, you can unlicense one computer and then get the license on another. This is done using eLicense Control:
  1. Right-click on the program icon, and choose "eLicense Control"
    OR
    go the eLicense Control in your Control Panel or in Windows Explorer and right-click the program name or icon
  2. Click "Unlicense"
    If you do not see this choice, then your license is not mobile, or it is a trial license, or you have already unlicensed it, or it has expired.
  3. The Unlicense dialog will appear, with your Order ID in it. Make sure you are connected to the internet, then click the "Unlicense" button.
  4. To get the license you have unlicensed on the other computer, use the "License" or "Get License" button which is on the eLicense screen which appears when you launch the software. Enter the Order ID.
    If you are getting a license again on a machine which you have previously unlicensed, the Order ID will already be in the Get License dialog.
Note that you do not have to uninstall the software to move the license from one machine to another. You can have the software installed on as many computers as you like, and move your licenses around to where you need to be using the progam at any point in time.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:01 AM   #6
Andreas Raht
Administrator

How do I "unlicense" my game?

You should unlicense the game before you uninstall it, install a new operating system, format your harddisk, move the game to another computer and so on. After installing it again, you can license it again.

To unlicense the game, go to the Windows control panel and click on the "eLicense" control. A list of products will be shown. Right-click on the product which you want to unlicense, and select "Unlicense". Follow the dialog. That's all!

If the eLicense control doesn't work, do the following: Close the MS Windows control panel and locate the icon which you use to start the product. Right-click on the icon and select "Properties". There is a command line like "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\OOTP Baseball 2007\ootp2007.exe". Add the parameter "-unlicense". The command line should then look like

"C:\Programme\Sports Interactive\OOTP Baseball 2007\ootp2007.exe" -unlicense

Close and save the properties dialog, and start the game. Follow the dialog to unlicense the game. Then you can remove the parameter again.

Last edited by Andreas Raht; 11-22-2007 at 01:37 PM.
Closed Thread