Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - General Discussions

OOTP 17 - General Discussions Everything about the latest Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 01-13-2017, 03:20 PM   #1
kielcary
Bat Boy

Player History in Online League Reports

Is there a setting somewhere I'm not seeing that dictates what information goes on a player's exported report? Our player pages in our reports for our online league simply terminate after "Leaderboard Appearances" (if there are any). There is no history for some reason, though I've seen it in other leagues using '17 as well.

I've done quite a bit of searching and have been unable to find an answer for this. The only relevant thread I've found is here, though i doesn't have a conclusion:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ne-league.html

Thanks for any help!

-Kiel
kielcary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 12:06 PM   #2
Winnipeg59
All Star Starter

Regardless of whether you use "allsimbaseball", or not, there is a series of videos on YouTube from Fidel that may help with creating and uploading reports (and what to include). I think it's the second of four, but you can have a look?

OOTP16 allsimbaseball, should get you there.

And he had an earlier version set too that may also provide some info.

Hope that helps?
Winnipeg59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 04:32 PM   #3
84CubsFan
Major Leagues

Bumping this up -- how did this get resolved? I'm seeing the same issue in my league reports and for the life of me can't figure out what setting I'm missing.

Any help much appreciated.
84CubsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:57 PM   #4
byzeil
All Star Starter

Now the below was all back in v16 and not sure why you would be seeing this in v17 (I'm not seeing it) but maybe the scripts you are using were migrated from v16?

Or it might be that you are using online reports that were created in v16(without the fix below) and were never recreated as Andreas said they had to be in the OP I reference below.

If nothing else this is a place you can start looking.

1/26/16 Andreas posted that he had done some work on the online report scripts HERE.

I reported the issue you are asking about (online player reports getting cut off) and Andreas responded HERE

Last edited by byzeil; 02-07-2017 at 06:00 PM.
byzeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:11 PM   #5
84CubsFan
Major Leagues

Many thanks, byzeil. But no to all of those. Brand new OOTP17 league. The only thing I can think of is that I clicked "erase entire league history" after making initial adjustments so that the old history wouldn't show up on the reports. Now, however, no history shows up on the reports...
Old 02-14-2017, 03:23 PM   #6
84CubsFan
Major Leagues

Ach, I don't get why this isn't working -- I've tried everything, including a complete reinstall. Brand new leagues do not have player histories in their reports. I wonder whether this might be a glitch in the Steam version?

At any rate, Byzeil, in the thread to which you linked you sent the OP the template file and that seems to have fixed his particular problem. Would you mind posting or sending again here?
Old 02-14-2017, 11:03 PM   #7
84CubsFan
Major Leagues

For anyone out there following, I figured out the problem. Now I just need to figure out why it's happening and how to fix it.

The issue is this: my news/txt/league directory only has game logs in it, and my news/txt/players and news/text/teams directories are completely empty. The game isn't generating them.

Can anyone figure out what settings box I haven't checked?? I feel like I'm missing something obvious.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:26 PM   #8
Jsmitty
Bat Boy

has this been resolved? running into this issue myself as well. Reports are updating fine but don't include the player history on the page.
Jsmitty is offline   Reply With Quote