Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 16 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2015 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 06-18-2015, 01:14 PM   #1
Justmeingardner
Minors (Single A)

Able to offer Jim Unknown(s) to AI in trade

Don't know if bug thread is even being read, seems last entry was quite old, so.... While trying to modify a trade with the AI, I hit the "Make This Work Now" button, and the AI was interested in 3 different Jim Unknowns. 3 different players with 0 ratings (but half-star), but for all "scouts have serious concerns about his makeup." AI willing to accept trade with one of these players included. And they obviously are listed on my roster. I've seen the Jim Unknowns many times before on roster, but this first time they were made available for trade.
Justmeingardner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 08:59 PM   #2
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justmeingardner View Post
Don't know if bug thread is even being read, seems last entry was quite old, so.... While trying to modify a trade with the AI, I hit the "Make This Work Now" button, and the AI was interested in 3 different Jim Unknowns. 3 different players with 0 ratings (but half-star), but for all "scouts have serious concerns about his makeup." AI willing to accept trade with one of these players included. And they obviously are listed on my roster. I've seen the Jim Unknowns many times before on roster, but this first time they were made available for trade.

i'm guessing this is happening during a real-time sim or perhaps before a day finished? they shouldn't be seen otherwise. not sure on the trade portion, but i assume that would be the same.

Last edited by NoOne; 06-18-2015 at 09:00 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 07:21 PM   #3
Justmeingardner
Minors (Single A)

I sim from the MLB/Scores page which displays the day's schedule for all teams. I Quick-play my team's games, but yeah, the trade issue occurred at end of day, when I shopped a player. AI wanted more for player I wanted, and the Jims were in roster and available for trade. I have the latest patch, but am still seeing Jim unknowns in my minor leagues at seemingly random times at end of schedule day. Not a huge deal, but could easily be a trade exploit for somebody who wanted to cheat...lol. I didn't, btw, just wanted to point out the occurrence in case nobody else had seen it. Am guessing it only happens with ghost players?
Justmeingardner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 06:20 PM   #4
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

even if all games are finished, you can still be in a day's simulation. the 'finish sim' (whatever it's called - different than finish day) option will still be available.

and as far as support, the bug thread isn't for that, from what i know. i don't use it much. so, post the bug, but also post in other sections for help.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote