Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - General Discussions

Old 06-05-2013, 01:39 AM   #21
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Version 0.9.34 Game Update Now Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker27 View Post
Also icetimes are not right. Any word about this? D-man are playing too low minutes per game. Forward also. One d-man is playing 20 minutes and 5 are playing 10-15minutes. not right.
I have gotten the ice times pretty good aside from games where there is an injury or a guy kicked out of the game because they didn't replace him and just stopped playing him.

I had it so my top dmen were playing 25-28 minutes per game and the lower guys were playing about 9
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:31 PM   #22
Bruins86
Minors (Double A)

Just wondering if we will be getting another update this week?
Bruins86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:28 AM   #23
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins86 View Post
Just wondering if we will be getting another update this week?
Yup, planned for Thursday.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #24
bob
Minors (Double A)

So we are Thurdays today right . probably you gonna put it online tonight
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #25
Robert11729
Minors (Single A)

Dont Worry Bob I Think Jeff Lives in Western Canada its still early
Robert11729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #26
JeffR
FHM Producer

Looks like we're going to have to hold it until tomorrow. A couple of things took a bit longer than planned, so it's either slap something together quickly now and throw it up without testing, or do a proper job and get it out tomorrow. So Sebastian's going to get a test build done soon, we'll check it out overnight, and then if everything's OK release it tomorrow (and if not, fix it and then release it.) I'll get some patch notes up tonight (North American tonight, Europe tomorrow morning), we've done quite a bit with this one.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #27
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Good hopefully League Structure,Expansion Draft and so on is turned on.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:10 PM   #28
Bruins86
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Looks like we're going to have to hold it until tomorrow. A couple of things took a bit longer than planned, so it's either slap something together quickly now and throw it up without testing, or do a proper job and get it out tomorrow. So Sebastian's going to get a test build done soon, we'll check it out overnight, and then if everything's OK release it tomorrow (and if not, fix it and then release it.) I'll get some patch notes up tonight (North American tonight, Europe tomorrow morning), we've done quite a bit with this one.
I cant wait to see the patch notes, I have a feeling this is going to be a good one. Hoping to be able to adjust gpg for different leagues.
Bruins86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:37 AM   #29
JeffR
FHM Producer

Preliminary patch notes for the update. These may change a bit, I can see from my testing that we have some adjustments to make in the morning, and I need to dig through my emails and PM's from the last couple of weeks to find a few small changes made while we were away.

Changes/Fixes/Additions:

*** Comments ***

It's been a while since the last update, owing to our New York meeting; hopefully the wait is worth it. We're still getting some of the kinks out of player development and generation, but I think it's starting to round into form now.

Our immediate priorities now are an overhaul of the in-game interface and (finally) tackling the issues with AI player evaluation and roster management strategies that are leading to things like questionable trades, drafts, and signings. Scouting weill get an overhaul as part of that process.

We're getting very close to being able to implement fictional leagues. Initially, the flexibility in league setups will be a bit limited, but once we're satisfied things are going to work properly, it should be possible to open up more options.

Players in non-playable leagues should start generating stats in the next update, so no more blank histories for those players.

League/online play is slated to get implemented in late July; it should resemble a simplified version of OOTP league play.

Finally, we're planning some changes to get more community involvement in rating players.

*** 0.9.39 (14 June 2013) ***

Bug fixes:

League champions and histories are now saved properly.
League draft history no longer starting with 0/0 as highest pick/round number.
Crash bug during saving process fixed.
Fixed occasional crash in July 2015.
Missing generic logos for new teams added.
Older players should no longer continue to develop physically; younger players should now develop physically at a proper rate.
Young, newly-generated players should now start at a slightly higher skill level.
Cancel button now works properly in "Save game as..." window.
KHL teams should now sign players during free agency period.
KHL teams should now make better choices about which players to cut if foreigner limit is exceeded.
NHL players should no longer occassionally sign for $0.
Players should no longer get weight reset to 80 pounds after their first season.
Drafts should no longer stop happening during historical games.
Hall of Fame should now list members properly.
Corrected display bugs with some non-English characters.
Game should no longer crash when trying to save changes after signing a player to a new team in commissioner mode.
Fixed some Canadian bantam teams generating foreign players.

Changes:

League-specific statistics settings implemented - league scoring/penalty totals should now more closely approximate their real-life totals instead of every league getting the same generic settings (not implemented for historical play yet, that'll be in the next update.)
National player generation quality settings adjusted.
New national name categories and name files added.
Reworked development of mental attributes.
No longer possible to select an autoplay-to date that's earlier than the current game date.
New retirement system implemented.
New emergency replacement system implemented.
Players on non-playable teams now get a training schedule.
Free agents will now have a chance to move to nonplayable leagues if playable leagues haven't signed them by a certain date in the season.
New player generation system tuned, correcting miscalculation that was partly responsible for limited number of NHL-caliber prospects.
Changed the placement of some stats in the Skater Stats displays to a more familiar arrangement.
New Commissioner Mode-editable fields: Contract Maximum, Player Protected List Size, Max. Foreign Players Dressed, Max.
Foreign Players on Roster, Enable/Disable trading checkboxes, Minimum Salary.

Database Changes:

Adjustments to non-playable transaction settings.
Generic teams added for some minor hockey powers.
Leagues/countries with significant amounts of updated data: NHL, AHL, NCAA, OHL, KHL, France, Germany, Finland, UK.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:47 AM   #30
gosens
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
We're getting very close to being able to implement fictional leagues.

Bug fixes:

League champions and histories are now saved properly.
Drafts should no longer stop happening during historical games.
Hall of Fame should now list members properly.

Changes:

League-specific statistics settings implemented
New retirement system implemented.
woot!
gosens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:54 AM   #31
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

New Commissioner Mode-editable fields: Contract Maximum, Player Protected List Size Max because sometimes I have to many and can't Draft anybody like if I do Active Present and Past Blues Players. Foreign Players Dressed, Max.
Foreign Players on Roster, Enable/Disable trading checkboxes and if a Wavier Trade Period could be include or Trade with other Leagues, Minimum Salary I Like all them but still waiting for League E. Option to be added and League Structure turned on.
Generic teams added for some minor hockey powers meaning when we load a Historical League Reserve Roster will be replaced with Minor League Teams and where's more Players/Staff added to Database like from this Year if even years like 1999 just have some Players because some Players playing his year were playing back then.
Also in Players BIO who they were Drafted by and if Teams Roster is blank don't just sign Fictional Players to fill a Roster let the Team sign some of their Draft Picks and so on.
Will we be able to add a Fictional League to 2013-14 so like Maple Leafs could Trade James Reimer to Jacksonville Gators for Bob Marks/Tim Drew/Jean Young and so on and also make the NHL Trades bigger
Old 06-14-2013, 09:05 AM   #32
Orioles1966
Hall Of Famer

Another Fictional League(s) question. Will they be able to have their own minor league system?
Orioles1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:02 PM   #33
Rayzor
All Star Starter

Will the SO for goalies in fix in this update & will NLA & NLB be playable league in this fix or coming fixes.
Rayzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #34
drewst18
Minors (Double A)

Online play is going to boost sales huge!! Very pumped to hear this news as I wasn't expecting it
drewst18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:03 PM   #35
bob
Minors (Double A)

the updates is already there ? or its gonna be patch 9.36 ????
bob is offline   Reply With Quote