Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 09-21-2017, 12:21 PM   #1
caca0o
Minors (Rookie Ball)

when will facepack?

hello .. when the facepack will be on FHM4. Whether someone works on it or is already done. I wonder if I'm going to use facepack from FHM3
caca0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:37 PM   #2
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Facepacks from FHM 3 should still work but I´m pretty sure that FHM 4 FP will also show up pretty quickly after release. Same for logo packs I hope.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:00 PM   #3
Chomps
Major Leagues

What are you guys doing to make it easier to find and install mods this year (non-steam)?

The Mods Forum is not very helpful, because one does not know the dates of mods and whether or not they are compatible with FHM4.

Nothing is more un-inspiring than seeing the generic logos that come with the game. I know that NHL Logos come with the game, however, minor leagues and other leagues have the generic logos which are simply awful.

Same problem exists with OOTP Baseball. A volunteer always did Quickstart Game's with all Logos and Facegen, however this year he did not make one for whatever reason. A big loss.

I would like to see the OOTP Developers hire someone to professionally do the Facegen and Logos....for FHM4 and OOTP Baseball. OOTP has been in business long enough, where they should give this some serious attention!
Chomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:26 PM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Us hiring someone to do facepacks and logos without having the necessary licenses would be a pretty good way to get sued out of existence. A truly universal logo set will pretty much always need to be a community project. There'll be a separate FHM4 mods forum (in fact, I can probably get that set up soon, no reason to wait, other than getting a little bit of new information together that'll be useful for modders.)

Edit: now that I look, it seems OOTP's practice is just to move the existing mods forum over when the new game is released, so I think I'll stick with that approach. But I'll add an informational post about FHM4 mods.

Last edited by JeffR; 09-22-2017 at 02:18 PM.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 12:31 AM   #5
Chomps
Major Leagues

Ok, well please provide clear instructions to your customers on how to install Mods into FHM4 and also how to determine which Mods are compatible with FHM4.
Chomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 12:35 AM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

I can't think of anything we've changed in the formats for logos, faces, etc., so pretty much everything that worked in 3 should still work in 4.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote