Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: FAQ

Old 04-01-2009, 12:04 AM   #21
Kelric
Hall Of Famer

How do you export without the file? Or do you merely send in what changes you want done based off viewing the HTML reports?

If the latter, I wouldn't bother. What is the point if you don't even have to open up OOTP to play?
Kelric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:26 AM   #22
i_davis2001
Minors (Triple A)

Yeah, true and if the commish makes a mistake with the line up, you are not suppose to get mad. I play in a league called TBBL and they have ran this league like this for 5-years, starting from OOTP 6. He says it was so people could play who could not afford the game. you post your changes on the board and he imputs them. Mean while you can only use a few features of the game and you better not ask for the file.

I have been here so long and the GM's are good, but my feeling is how can you call yourself a great GM when you are the only one with the file? How do I know you are not cheating? Everyone please comment. What should I do and why?

TBBL
i_davis2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:10 PM   #23
i_davis2001
Minors (Triple A)

Bump
Old 04-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #24
satchel
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_davis2001 View Post
What do you think of a league that will not give up the File? would you play in it?
I wouldn't play in it. Not because of any ethics questions, but just because I wouldn't have the access to the data, and the control over the team, that I want. Maybe a great GM could manage his team with a ten-foot-pole and do a fine job, but I need to hold every piece in my own hands.
satchel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:01 AM   #25
i_davis2001
Minors (Triple A)

Thanks...I think this guy is cheating anyway. He calls hiself a great GM when he is the only one with the file. He is too dominant and he gets mad if you ask for the file.

Last edited by i_davis2001; 04-05-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:32 AM   #26
i_davis2001
Minors (Triple A)

Just a warning...ignore any requests to join the TBBL league. They do not allow you to have the file, and even woorse, you cant use all the features of the game because he thinks that it takes too much time to imput them.

Stay away from this league!