Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 09-07-2019, 12:10 PM   #1
Leo_The_Lip
All Star Starter

Report suggestion

Each player has a listing and total of all the PP's he's earned over his career. However, there is no way to see a report of all your players PP-earning achievements in one place.

Some players may not have the highest WAR rating, however they earn a crap-ton of PP for you and could deserve to be in the lineup more often because of that.

My examples include 69 Rod Carew based on his 1974 season, has earned over 3200 PP for me in not quite four seasons. He's won two batting titles and had a long hitting streak. With an 87 contact, he could win titles again in the Bronze/Silver future facing me.

I replaced him with a nice pack-pull of LIVE Nelson Cruz who has played 77 games and earned 1550 PP already.

I've got Rizzo at first base (another pack-pick with Cruz) who has only earned 70 PP in 90 games played this season, but who has the most WAR do his fielding being decent.

So if I go by WAR, Rizzo is in at 1st and Carew is out. But going by earnings, Carew is better. Cruz is terrible in the field, so he is limited to DH, where Carew is best, also.

I'd like to be able to look at team PP earnings in addition to WAR to make my choices. Since I'm in this for the long haul, current WAR has much less meaning than it does for real.

So I'd like to see a report of PP-earned for current season and career totals along side current WAR and career WAR. It would definitely add a useful tool to the game.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:31 PM   #2
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

This would be very useful.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote